Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #1
(Lady) Parissa Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Default 4.02, late afternoon Mirrorfell:: The Princess's Chamber :: Parissa, Zoe (open to retinue)

The progress at last wended its way through the streets of the village and up to the castle. Mirrormount half consisted of tumbledown ruined buildings whose inhabitants had long since vanished with plague and fading fortunes and the great castle was likewise only part-used. The upside of this was there were plenty of stately extra chambers left from the days when silver mines and gem dealers had paid great sums to House Mondragon- and these were places that Parissa's household could set up her traveling bedchamber and furniture in a space larger and more private than a pavilion.

Parissa took full advantage: during the setting up she insisted on calling Zoe to her, saving her cousin from Lady Mondragon's no doubt tedious ritual of readiness for the great feast to come.

Lady Lenore and Lady Carolei were probably going to throttle her... Parissa considered just getting in their way until they let her call on Zoe without protest but then decided she was tired and they'd just have endure.

She broke out a container of lemon-flavored Asseryan delight and honey-wine was opened too so they'd have something to amuse themselves with. Parissa didn't wait for Zoe to start sipping the honey-wine since her throat hurt and she was still sniffling. She directed her maids on which dress to lay out for the feast and then curled up by the fire to wait on her cousin.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #2
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

The she-dragon hadn’t waited long before she’d sent for Zoe, and tediously Zoe had started compiling a list for her in the most crude penmanship. Nodding occasionally, and having one of the maid’s bring the dress in that she’d intended to wear for approval. Walking back to her chambers, mumbling under her breath and dragging her feet, Zoe was met by another one of the maids telling her that Parissa had summoned her to her chambers.

Her pace picked up and she began to practically skip down the hallway a little ways till she arrived at Parissa’s chambers and was seen inside. Parissa was curled up with a glass of what looked to be honey-wine. “Your highness…” She practically giggled at the title and walked over to look at the dress laid out. Her fingers touched the fabric and she sighed, “I do believe I am entirely envious of your life. How’s the wine? The dragon lady won’t let me have any until the evening… something about tipsy young ladies upsetting her humors.”
Old 10-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #3
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Really? Well your princess orders you to drink your fill. Tipsy young ladies improve my humors." Parissa laughed and saluted her cousin with her cup. "There's candy too. You should spoil the first course by eating some. And come sit down so we can talk before everyone's finished setting up the chambers!"
Old 10-07-2015, 11:38 PM   #4
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Well… if you insist… then I suppose I must.” Zoe giggled as she walked over to take a glass handed to her by one of the maids, taking a some of the candy along with her before she sat down near Parissa and the fire. Taking a long sip of the wine, Zoe almost coughed at the surprising warmth. She'd drank wine before but rarely had she tried to look so grown up about it. “I’ve a feeling whatever it is you are going to tell me about Lin… I’ll need both the wine and the candy to keep me from having a breakdown… What has she gotten herself into?”
Old 10-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #5
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Hm. You're probably right..." She took a large drink. "It's just that Lin has, er... well. She'sthenewroyalmistress." There. It was said. She gulped down more wine.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:54 PM   #6
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Zoe waited… and waited and then… Parissa just popped it all out there in one breath. It didn’t sink in, not immediately. She blinked, confusion building in her eyes… “Wait? What?” Glancing down at her wine, she’d only had one sip… but surely she hadn’t heard that right. Looking back up to Parissa a bit skeptically then she started to giggle. “Lin’s the new royal mistress? Parissa, please… why would Lin waste her time on someone as…” Her words trailed off and the giggle stopped as it sank in. “Oh, Pari… I think I am going to be sick…” She moaned dramatically. Looking a bit green around the gills, “She’s sleeping with the king? But he’s old?! I thought men his age couldn’t get it up anymore?” The sick feeling seemed to fade into a look of pure disgusted horror, “Ewww… just… ewww… Gods! Parissa! Thanks for that image in my head now…”
Old 10-08-2015, 12:07 AM   #7
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh, you're green?" Parissa made a face. "He's my good-father! How do you think I feel? Apparently men don't lose interest in that." She drank deeply. "But he's the king. Since she couldn't have the prince, why not go one better? Who cares if he's old- he'll give her anything she wants. Because he can. Anything your father hasn't already given her, she'll get now."
Old 10-08-2015, 12:14 AM   #8
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Did she try for the prince?” The question was said with distaste, had Lin tried for Parissa’s prince? Gods, that would be a new low for her sister wouldn’t it. Zoe raised the wine and took a small sip to wash the dry feeling away and sank into her chair farther. “That’s just what we need, Lin with the the king wrapped around her little finger. What’s going to happen when she wanders? I mean you and I… we both know that is inevitable. She’s too vain to stay with… well anyone who isn’t as equally stunning as herself.”

She grew quiet for a moment then glanced at Parissa again, “Do my parents know?”
Old 10-08-2015, 12:20 AM   #9
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Parissa answered all of it in a shrug. "I don't know. I assume you parents must know by now at least... she told me herself before we left. But I don't know if she ever tried for Jason. Probably. I think almost everyone does." Parissa shrank into the chair as she admitted that part and washed away the words with more wine.

"But since she's getting a front row view of what happens when a mistress crosses the king... maybe she'll learn."
Old 10-08-2015, 12:48 AM   #10
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Hmm… I don’t see my mother being too peeved at Lin over this, father… well he might disapprove but in the end he’ll see it as something good.” Zoe muttered then frowned at Parissa, “Pari, if she did I am sorry. I am sure it eats at her that you are a princess and she’s… well… not.”

Rolling her eyes, “Lin learn from someone else's mistakes, please… remember how smart, and beautiful, and clever she thinks she is…” She groaned and shoved some candy in her mouth, “This is going to end badly. She’ll make him angry and he’ll send me off to be some sort of priestess and he’ll force Lin to marry someone grotesque and mean…” Zoe spoke with the candy in her mouth then swallowed, “And that’s a best case scenario.”
Old 10-08-2015, 12:59 AM   #11
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Pari nibbled on a piece of the sticky-sweet candy, thinking... "Then you best convince her to get him arranging your marriage before she loses favor. Maybe we should pick out who you ought to request?" She smiled, but it was a little sad. "I don't mind if she tried to seduce Jason. I know he'll have mistresses... he has one already, I think. He said he doesn't but he was trying to be nice."
Old 10-08-2015, 01:23 AM   #12
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“If it were only that easy, Lin is being nasty about it. I think she gets pleasure out of blackmailing me into doing just what she wants.” Zoe stared at the wine, “At Ashmark, she threatened to convince father that I was too young to marry.” Rolling her eyes, “All because I called her out on her behavior… I thought about smothering her with a pillow, but she’d just end up a martyr…” Zoe grumbled.

Frowning, “Pari, he has you… why would he need a mistress. You are ten times more fun.” Zoe studied her cousin, “Well, I think I know what we can do to make his head spin a little.” She smiled and tapped her chin. “I think we need linen strips… we can use them to fill out your bust a bit more from underneath and I promise no one will think you are a squire then!”
Old 10-08-2015, 02:06 AM   #13
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"She told me she was going to ask your father about wedding you off again. Maybe she was just mad at you? I say the most horrid things when I'm mad. Even to the prince--Linen?" That had her attention. Parissa stared at Zoe. "Oh, I bet I can have those... Tya!!" She called for her newer maid. "Tyaaa! I want linen strips. Like for bandages..."

The maid appeared at the door, gave the girls a suspicious look, and curtsied. "I'll see what's to be had, highness."

Parissa sat up and looked down at her chest. "How much linen do you think it will take to make me look like a girl?"
Old 10-08-2015, 02:21 AM   #14
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Maybe, but…” Parissa seemed to catch up to the bit about the linen and Zoe grinned proudly. “Mmmm… It works really well, you just have to make sure you stuff it under and not over do it too that it becomes lumpy.”

She looked innocently at the maid and waited for her to leave before she sat up and turned a bit more to face Parissa. “Oh, not more than a handful or two I should think… How big do you think they should be?” Zoe eyed Parissa, and took another sip of her wine. “I should think two handfuls will do the job nicely! We can start with one and always add more.”
Old 10-08-2015, 02:33 AM   #15
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"How much will fit in my dress? That's how much to start with..." She laughed but there was a determined glint in her eyes as she stood up and turned to her returning maid. "I'm tired of squire jokes." Parissa shucked off her robe and headed toward her dress- a beautiful figured blue velvet, embroidered with dragons twined around the wide neckline.

She picked up the dress and Tya sighed but abandoned the linen on the bed to help Parissa don the dress and then sort out how best to start manipulating the figure inside it.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:50 AM   #16
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Giving her cousin a non-conformational shrug of her shoulders and nod of her head, “We can start there too…” She frowned, “Well, I doubt they’ll make squire jokes after we fill your bust out a bit.” She stood up and walked over to the dress and looked at it and smiled, “Blue with dragons…” Glancing at Parissa, “Trying to make a statement?”

She sat down on the bed next to the linens as the maid helped Parissa dress. Offering a handful of linens, “Maybe lift your breast up a bit more and we can get that perky look that Lin’s have?” Zoe eyeballed Parissa for a moment like a painter staring at a piece of art in the works. “Are they comfortable?”
Old 10-08-2015, 03:06 AM   #17
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Have they ever been comfortable since we got them?" Parissa muttered. She lifted and stuffed, while Tya laced the underbust tighter to keep matters upright... "And yes, I'm reminding the Mondragons who the real dragons are. In case they forgot. Plus I look amazing in this color..." She laughed and looked down. "Well. Maybe a little more amazing now..."

Some more shifting around had at least the hint of cleavage appearing and her breasts sitting up a bit higher than before. "I wonder if my lord husband will notice?" No, she decided inwardly. Not unless I stuffed them up to my chin...
Old 10-08-2015, 08:53 PM   #18
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“I wouldn’t know… I’ve never had enough of them to find out if they were comfortable or not.” She looked down again at her own and gave an inward sigh. Life sucked! Why couldn’t she have been built a little more like Lin. She snorted, at least she didn’t have to sleep with old men to make herself feel better.

Looking back to Parissa, “Mmm…it is an amazing color for you.” Her lips widened and she clicked her tongue against her teeth, “I don’t know how he won’t keep from noticing. You definitely don’t look like any squire I’ve seen.” She tilted her head to the side slightly, “But I really didn’t think you looked like a squire before.”
Old 10-08-2015, 10:10 PM   #19
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That's because you're not a boy. Er, man. I forget the prince's so old sometimes..." She sighed. Parissa's shoulders straightened as Tya set about lacing the dress up the rest of the way.

"I don't think you look like a squire either," she pointed out. "And I don't see what's so importatn about teats. They're just extra lumps." Behind her, Tya snorted with stifled a laugh.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:32 PM   #20
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Taking another sip of her wine she squinted her eyes and looked at Parissa again, “Well, if I were… I’d find you attractive. I swear, getting up close look at some of these ladies here at court and they are a little past ripe.”

“Thank you.” She gave a firm satisfied nod of her head, then giggled at the word teats. “Gods, Parissa it’s so nice to have you here for a visit.” She sighed looked down at her extra lumps, “I don’t see what’s attractive about them, they don’t really do anything… they aren’t pretty, and it’s not like anyone gets to see them.”
Old 10-08-2015, 10:37 PM   #21
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Well I wish a few of them would wrinkle up faster..." Pari added. She rolled her eyes. "And for what it's worth, even if someone does get to see them... well, they're good for something at that point but honestly, they don't have to be giant for that as far as I can tell." She swallowed more of the wine why Tya coughed again.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:09 PM   #22
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Starting with Lin!” Zoe giggled, “She’d be the first on my list at least.”

Pausing mid sip of her wine, Zoe seemed to contemplate just what exactly breasts were for then shrugged, “I would think there were more interesting bits…” She gave a perplexed frown at Tya when she coughed, what had she expected young girls to talk about?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:40 PM   #23
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Mm. Some very interesting bits." Parissa tried to give a wicked, knowing smile but ruined it with giddy laughter. "Do you want to know about it? Kaelyn and Vespera nearly fainted when I said something to them about wedding nights."
Old 10-08-2015, 11:58 PM   #24
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Zoe giggled at Parissa’s attempt at wickedness. “Oh please…!” There was some false bravado in her voice, “Remember, I am Lin’s sister… I can take whatever you dish out to tell me.”

Leaning forward curiously, “What was your wedding night like?”
Old 10-09-2015, 12:07 AM   #25
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Parissa laughed and her cheeks warmed at the memory. She took a drink and turned away so she could look dramatically at her cousin. "Frightful, of course. Rather like being impaled by a greatsword, probably..." She grinned. "But it was great fun after the first part was over. Kissing can make up for a lot of things. And he is very good at kissing."
Old 10-09-2015, 12:14 AM   #26
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Zoe was all but sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes widened slightly and her voice squeaked a little. “Impaled? Greatsword?!” She blinked, “How… how big is it?”

Rolling her eyes at Zoe, “Ugh… Parissa! What do you do with him? I mean… kissings nice but… I mean… is he demanding of his time with your or… Gods, Parissa! How do you keep from ripping your clothes off every time you are in a room alone with him?!”
Old 10-09-2015, 12:25 AM   #27
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She had to think a moment, then held up her hand, wrapping it around an invisible object, making it smaller then larger... considered... In the end she shaped her delicate hand as if she was holding something it didn't quite close around. "About that... and then..." She held her hands a few inches apart, then widened the gap by a few more. "Nine, maybe? I haven't really measured him or anything. It is rather a bother. Maybe your husband won't be so much trouble... I hope not anyway."
Old 10-09-2015, 01:19 AM   #28
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her brows furrowed as Parissa’s hands changed sizes until she seemed to decide and a skeptical look seemed to appear. “Parissa, that can’t be right… it’d never fit. Your imagination is running away with you again.” She rolled her eyes.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:25 AM   #29
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She shook her head. "Trust me, it doesn't really fit." Parissa laughed. "But it's not my imagination. I haven't really measured him, but I've defintiely been quite close enough to study. See... My hands don't close all the way round and then when I'm teasing him... Both fit along the length so..." She shrugged. "I thought he'd probably kill me with it the first time I felt him through his breeches. Honestly. I thought for sure he'd put something down the front to play a trick... But no. I had to drink poppy-wine the day after we laid together. I still do sometimes."
Old 10-09-2015, 03:22 PM   #30
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Zoe didn’t look like she still quite believed her cousin, “Sounds quite unpleasant…” She frowned, that was obviously not what she’d wanted to hear. “What does it look like… um… you know… when it’s… um… “ Taking her index finger she sort of slowly flexed it so that it raised to stand straight… “Um… when it’s up?”
Closed Thread

Tags
parissa harrowmont, zoe harrowmont