Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List
Kain Vellfyre

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #31
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

“Negotiate?!” Len squeaked as he firmly drew her inside the tack room putting just enough resistance in her arm to play with him a bit. Her brown eyes full of mischief, “I might be open to negotiations...but…only fair trade, darling mine.”
Old 10-12-2015, 05:10 PM   #32
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"No such thing as fair trade. Sorry, my lady. Love and war and all that..." He tightened his hold and pulled harder to drag her to him. His smile widened. "Keep fighting and you're going to be in trouble."
Old 10-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #33
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Then tell me… why should I negotiate with you?” She came up hard against him forcing the breath to leave her body. Looking up at him from beneath her lashes a little smugly, “Love and war… we do seem to do a lot of that don’t we.” Her attention turned to her free hand, has it reached out to touch his arm, tantalizingly with her fingertips in a soft touch.

“Tell me that you don’t want to fight then… tell me, that it doesn’t turn you on when I don’t play nicely.” She looked back up at him from her lashes, a slow knowing smile teasing her lips. Her fingers had worked their way up to the back of his hands, softly drawing lazy circles just under the collar of his shirt at the nape of his neck. Her fingers intertwined in the hair just above his nape then tugged on his hair, pulling his head back a little. “I don’t guess I mentioned it but I decided earlier that if you weren’t going to tell me the rules to play this game, that I’d just play by your standards. Monkey see… monkey do… and all that...” She murmured with a smile. “You were the one who said there was no fair trade…” Len breathed the words out just before she brought her lips up to him in a firm, possessive kiss.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:46 PM   #34
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh, I lied. I'm not negotiating." He answered her a second before she kissed him but then he growled against her lips and took hold of her head, his teeth caught at her lower lip and he kissed her harder.

"You're going to end up spanked," he whispered when he drew away. He slid his hands down her body, his right stopping to cup her breast. "So are you going to behave or do I need to remind you to behave?"
Old 10-12-2015, 07:48 PM   #35
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

In what world would she have ever dreamed he would negotiate, no… he’d never negotiate but half the fun was trying. Challenging him a bit… and it paid off. Her knees went weak the moment he growled against her lips and took hold of her head. His teeth capturing her lower lip and kissing her with more force. She almost smiled smugly into the kiss.

“If that’s you telling me you like what I am doing…” She breathed back with a chuckle, “Then we really need to work on your communication skills, loverboy.” His hands slid down her, leaving a trail of warmth in their wake till he covered her breast and nothing could have stopped the breathy moan from her. When had her hands dropped to his waist, holding onto him like she was drowning? Her hand dropped down between them to deliver a confident stroke. “Do you really want me to behave?” Len whispered, and pressed herself closer still.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:59 PM   #36
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He caught her chin in his hand and met her gaze as his other hand toyed with her breast, seeking her nipple through her dress before sliding back down to grip her backside. "Behave, Len. Or I'm going to leave real marks across your shapely ass." He stepped back. "What I want and how far you are going to be willing to play along might not be the same things, love. Are you sure you want to push me right now? We're alone, in a barn... full of straps and fun things I can use to tie you up..."
Old 10-12-2015, 10:43 PM   #37
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

This forced her to falter, a moment of confusion flickered across her face before it was replace with a walled up mask. “Kain, I was just playing.” She said softly, the slight twinge of uncertainty in her voice. “I don’t know what you want from me.” He stepped backwards and she couldn’t help but tense up. Fine, if he wanted to be away from her that was something she understood. Taking a step backwards on her on, she pulled her face away from his hand. “Just… just don’t touch me… I knew this was a bad idea. Why bother fucking me if I am not doing what you want, Kain? I am not saying I would want it that way, but it just… it confuses me why you are wasting time with me. Go find a playmate that will give you what your looking for.”

Whether he knew it or not, his words had stung quite a bit. He’d made her feel like she was a charity case. Poor Len, not really what I want but still better than nothing. Wrapping her arms around herself, a stubborn set to her chin appeared. She had more pride than to beg.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:55 PM   #38
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"And I'm not," he snapped. "You want to play, you want to say you love me and the first second I give you a warning, you freeze up and sulk." He grabbed for her arm this time, all playfulness gone. His eyes were dark and his shoulders tensing--ready for a fight. "What I want? Is you to meet me half way but you don't seem interested in doing this the easy way. I want you but I'm beginning to think you don't really want me. You want a toy. To torture with questions and poking and prodding, who'll roll over and show you his belly after and lick your hands to prove how much you mean. You want me on my knees right now? Handing you the straps to tie me down with? Would that make you happy?"
Old 10-12-2015, 11:30 PM   #39
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

If he’d been any other man, she’d have slapped him right then but with him… she had the sense to know better at least she made her thoughts clear in her glare. “Do you think I am fucking playing when I say I love you?” Not pausing a moment, she fired back, “And you bet your ass I freeze up and sulk when you tell me that what you want and what I am willing to give are different things. How in the hell do you think that makes me feel? You have no consideration for anyone other than yourself. Yes, I poke, and I prod, and I question you because I want to be a part of you but you shut me down and throw your wall back up and then make me feel bad for being a selfish creature wanting more.”

Jerking her arm again but didn’t retreat away from him and growled, “I said don’t fucking touch me. When… when have I not tried to give you everything you have wanted? When have I denied you anything? So don’t you dare pin this on me.” She was shaking with anger now, “You say you want me but if you did… I sure wouldn’t feel like you didn’t.”

“As for what I want… it hasn’t changed Kain, I’ve wanted you… not a dog to play fetch with, not a man on his knees groveling at my feet but you. It was just that simple. I wanted you and you... are too fucking blind to see it. Well, I am sick… sick and tired of your bullshit games. I don’t want to play games. I don’t want to feel like I am not enough. I am me and I am trying to give my all, if that’s not enough then...then…” She frowned, “Then you can go fuck yourself.”
Old 10-12-2015, 11:44 PM   #40
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His hand flew before he thought about it, though he had at least enough presence of mind not to make a fist, to use his palm instead of the back of his hand. Barely. "You want to know what I want, you selfish brat?" The control was gone, rage settling on him like a shadow as he advanced on her. He kept hold of her arm, and gripped harder, probably enough to leave a mark, not that he noticed any longer.

"You said you were mine, and it's time you lived up to your fucking bargain. The things I want your pain, Len. I want to hurt you and pleasure you and hurt you again. But I don't mind skipping the pleasure. I can just hurt."

The hand not gripping her arm grabbed her neck, though not hard enough to strangle her but to control. "I'm sick of being the one hurt. You whine an awful lot, sweetling, but I'm starting to wish your skin looked as raw as I feel. How's that for fair fucking play?"
Old 10-13-2015, 12:20 AM   #41
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His backhand caught her unawares and she bit her lip, the metallic taste of blood in her mouth. Wincing as his grip tightened in her arm, her brows furrowed stubbornly. At his words, she just stared at him, “This your love, Kain?” She murmured. “This how you treat those who love you but disobey you… or those that don’t agree with you?” Her hand reached up to touch her lip. “You told me once when you told a girl you loved her that it meant that you protected her. Is this you protecting me?” Her voice was quiet, numb even. There had been more to that conversation but she’d not bothered to bring up those other things he’d said.

“Now, I don’t live up to your expectations… how shocking…” She stared at him, “But you know what I am starting to think… I am starting to think it’s not me that you really want but someone, someone you can control. Someone who wanted you so badly that they’d do anything you asked to keep you happy.” Her voice was still oddly quiet as his hands went to her neck, surprisingly she seemed unphased. She was starting to see a pattern with men that attracted her… “Pain, that’s what you want from me… you want me to hurt? Well trust me, you succeeded. You tell me that you protect the girl you love… and then you tell me you want to hurt me? Which is the truth and which is the lie because you can’t have them both.”

“Sick of the one being hurt? Are we talking about me asking about tying you up? And the riding crop? Or are we talking about something else, something I thought you forgave me of?” She looked honestly confused.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:35 AM   #42
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I'm tired of protecting you when you act like a bitch to me for trying." He leaned in and snarled. His eyes were dilated, no trace of his usual humor or even his temper remaining: it was vacant. "I protected you and you threw a fucking tantrum. You asked what I wanted? I want things you can't give... obviously. Look at you. Deep down you're hollow as a snake, just waiting to shed her skin again. You want to bitch and snivel and whine about what a monster I am for shutting you out so fine... you can come in."

His hand tightened on her throat. "You accept me as I am. You accept I'm going to hurt you when I fuck you. And I accept you being an insecure, insincere, bitch who is only with me because she wants someone bigger and badder than whoever she's decided to imagine as her enemy this week. See, I love you despite you not being a perfect fucking idol of womanhood... but you? You don't want anything but a paragon. Too bad I'm the one locking you in here with me..."
Old 10-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #43
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lenore stiffened, “If you want things I can’t give you… then let me go and go find someone who can. Don’t use me for a reason for you being miserable.” Her voice was steady, calm, and oddly patient. “If I am such a problem… let me go… walk away… If I am a hollow, insecure and insincere bitch don’t waste your time with me. It’s that simple, Kain.”

His hand tightened on her throat but she still didn’t look bothered, despite the fact she could feel the blood starting to drain from her face a little. “I don’t want to make you miserable. I don’t get off on your pain. I sure as hell don’t mind admitting I am not perfect, Kain.” She paused, her thoughts were starting to get a little foggy, she tried to swallow. “Don’t think I am so blind that I ever thought you were a paragon… but I did love you, that was not insincere. But this… this Kain, this isn’t love. Please… let me go.”
Old 10-13-2015, 01:08 AM   #44
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"See? Past tense. So easy for you. One moment it's love, the next you're done..." His face twisted in a look of disgust. "Unfortunately for you, I don't just decide to stop loving someone... I love you. So I love you... no matter what. No matter how selfish and cruel you are. I thought you would make me happy but I guess by your account.. you aren't even real."

He yanked her arm, hard. His hand at her neck kept steady to ensure she was off balance when swung his arm, punching straight at her solar plexus to knock to wind out of her. "You're not real. This isn't real. Whatever I do to you... doesn't matter, does it? Because you don't love me. So why should I care about hurting you any more? I've tried not to. I held back. I didn't spank you hard... didn't draw blood... didn't hold you down... but you were just faking anyway so I guess now I don't need to worry about shielding you... I was just a game. You shouldn't play games with me, Len."
Old 10-13-2015, 01:49 AM   #45
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

What came next surprised her... She hadn’t had time to process his words or form a reply before she was grappling trying to straighten herself as his fist hit her squarely in the stomach and she involuntarily doubled over, gasping for air and not finding any. Len wheezed trying to find some breath. Her eyes were wide but not seeing, her hears not hearing what he said.

Tears she didn’t know were falling were rolling down her face but everything was numb. Her body started to tremble but quickly she was shaking. What ever sort of woman she’d been when she’d came into the tack room, she wasn’t any longer. She still couldn’t breath, more so now from her nerves then being disabled. Her shaking though was becoming violent from complete shock. She looked looked like a person who’d been locked out in winter without a jacket. Words still were able to form in her mind or from her shaking.

Last edited by Lenore Vellfyre; 10-13-2015 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Just edited out a couple of parts that when I was a bit more awake didn't quite make sense.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:30 PM   #46
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His head was an empty, dark space. Everything around him had gone into stark relief, bright contrasts, noise without meaning. Self, other... Enemy. Lenore's form was one shape in many with no significance. She was silent, but his head was throbbing anyway. So he grabbed her throat again to drag her upright and lift.

"Who are you?" he demanded in Zakkish first, then: "Who are you?" in Edolene. "What are you?" His voice was a low, guttural growl. His blue eyes searched her face.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:23 PM   #47
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Like a rag doll she was lifted upright, and saw the emptiness in him. It was a familiar look, she’d seen it on Ryam during his flashback. Her body was shaking, eyes wide, but she was clinging to the fact that this was not the same man who had hugged her earlier, kissing her gently in the stable.

She didn’t speak Zakkish but recognized the dialect, he soon followed with Edolene. Taking a deep breath, “Lenore, Kain. I am Lenore. You are having a flashback.” Her chest felt like it was on fire, and her heart was racing. Panic evident in her eyes. “Kain, look around you… you are in the stable tackroom in Mirrormont. You’re not at war.” She wheezed out before she had to take another breath. “Please, Kain… look around you.”
Old 10-13-2015, 10:42 PM   #48
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Vi estas mensogema putina." Zakkish again, spoken in a low hiss. "Mi mortigus vin, infero portata hundino. Diru la veron antaŭ mi palisumas via bone uzata azeno" He shook her, his voice rising into a shout by the end.

"You command me not, cieslina! Lying little whore..." He released her, but he half shoved her as he did, intent on knocking her to the floor. He reached down for a sword that wasn't on his belt. His face tightened like a fresh wave of rage hit him. "Get back here!" He grabbed for her hair this time.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #49
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She shook easily, feeling her head snapping back and forth with each movement, she felt sick. His voice was speaking Zakkish gibberish again to her, starting quiet to rise to a shout.

He released her and she and she stumbled backwards, not needing any additional knock to the floor. Len winced as her something jabbed her in the back. and his hands tangling in her hair. Her hand went up to sort of brace it. “Kain, please look around you… you’re in a tack room in Mirrormont… not at war.” She tried to say it as calmly as she could but there was an edge of panic still there in her voice.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:59 PM   #50
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia was bored. Utterly and completely. Willa had suggested maybe she go and find her sister and find something to do to pass the time. Lucia suggested that she would rather eat hot tar and cut off both of her feet at the ankles. As an alternative to amputation, she decided she'd go seek out somebody she actually wanted to spend some time with, and the inquiries led her to the stables where Lenore was said to have gone.

A quick glance told her such was not the case, and with a grumble and a not so quiet curse, she kicked a nearby bucket and then turned to head back out. It was as she was leaving that she heard somebody shouting... And she turned, looking at the door with equal parts curiosity and hesitation... It sounded like quite an argument... Her feet carried her to it. She'd just put her ear against it to see... But she didn't have to. She knew the voice as it screamed... And before she could think of a wiser course, she was pulling the door open.

The scene before her made her freeze... But only for a moment. She backed out and shouted for Kain's squires who'd she'd seen loitering about outside, and in an instant, they were running towards her to see what the fuss was... And then they rushed into the tackroom. Only then did Lucia do the same, keeping a squire between herself and Kain.

"Lenore... Lenore hold on!" Lucia said before turning out again. The squires were going to need some help... They were not enough. She knew that look... She also knew the look she'd seen on Lenore... Too well.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:26 PM   #51
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He had his hands in her hair and reached for her dress to rip the damn thing off, knowing full well it hid the tattoos... the mark of who owned her. Who sent her... Fabric tore and then someone was shouting.

Tristifer and Marc were in front of him, hands up. Tristifer calling him to come away from the woman. Marc edged closer, getting lower to take her into custody. "Stay back," he warned the boy.

"Ser! Ser, she's not one of them! She's no shieldmaid, I swear it. Y-you need to let her go! We'll take her back for you."

Tristifer ran at Kain head-on, knocking him back but not enough to get him to let go of Lenore. He threw the boy off, but the Vellfyre guard Lucia found came running. Sensing a further fight, Kain took an absent swing at Lenore before he rounded on the newcomer. Marc seized his chance and grabbed for the lady to drag her out of the fray if need be.

Kain drew his dagger but stopped short as he saw the sigil on the other man's chest. "What... the hell...?"
Old 10-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #52
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

It wasn’t working and the panic was starting to feel like it was flooding her, starting at her feet and filling her body. He was reaching for her again, only this time she was trying to slide away from him, from the hand that if it caught her again might choke the life out of her. Instead of grabbing her throat though, it clenched in the fabric of her dress and ripped exposing skin. Flailing, she tried to use one arm to cover herself back up out of instinct.

Voices could be heard but in her head they sounded like someone speaking to her when her head was underwater. It was a strange feeling. Lucia’s face was there for an instant then it was gone as Tristifer and Marc were in the tack room. Words were said, but she was still reeling. In a flurry of movement Tristifer ran at Kain knocking him back, and succeeding only in jerking her hard along with him. She made some sort of noise indicating pain, her eyes opened just in time to see Kain’s hand swinging for her. Her entire body tense and she rolled into a fetal position just before she was yanked away, dragged away from him.

Not wasting a moment, she was up moving, stumbling towards the door but still looking like a deer being chased Not really seeing or hearing anything, just fleeing. “Lucia?” She’d seen Lucia hadn’t she? “Lucia?!” Panic ebbed in her voice again.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:51 PM   #53
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia had come running back after the guard, but he was faster and her dress had slowed her some. By the time she neared, Lenore was running out, all but slamming into her, and she threw her arms around her cousin, not yet worrying about breaks or injuries. "It's all right, Lenore," she whispered, slipping her body to her side to put some of Len's weight on her shoulders. "It's all right now... You're safe... Come... I'll send for Draven... Let's get you to a bed."
Old 10-14-2015, 01:03 AM   #54
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Burying her head into Lucia’s shoulder, she trembled as she tried to fight the onset of shock. “No.” She whispered the shaking working out through her voice. Swallowing, “No, I’m fine. He didn’t hurt me… just… just get me out of here.” The shake was still in her voice but she at least had managed to find her voice a little more. “Please, just get me back to my room. I promise I am okay. I’ve had worse falling off Lady.” It was a lie but it was a lie she needed to believe right now.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:58 PM   #55
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia wasn't going to contradict her. Not now. That was not her job. "All right, Lenore," she whispered, looking to one of the guards as they neared him. He'd already been heading their direction, his step quickening when he realized one of them was hurt. "Help me," she gritted.

"My lady? What's happened?" he asked.

"She was injured in the stables..." She didn't elaborate. For all he'd know, she could have been trampled. "Help me take her quickly to her rooms. Len... I'll be right beside you," she whispered to assure her just before releasing her so the guard could carefully lift her. At least it would be faster... She didn't think Lenore would mind if it meant getting to the rooms that much quicker.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:24 PM   #56
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

At this point, whatever was happening or whatever was being said, Lenore wasn’t processing it. She just stood there in a shivering trance. The next thing she knew she was being picked up and carried away and she didn’t care. She just wanted away from everything. Lucia’s voice registered and she numbly nodded her head that she understood, despite not entirely understanding.
Closed Thread

Tags
kain vellfyre, lenore vellfyre, lucia vellfyre