Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > Communications > Letters & Correspondence

Letters & Correspondence This forum contains messages sent between characters. Include a number between 1 and 20 in the title along with date it's sent and recipients. The mods will reply first with when/if/or what state it arrived in. Recipients may then read, reply, and play off of it.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)
Default 4.22.31 | To Ziamara Fairchild | R: 14

Sent via messenger from Moonspire to Solarii and then taken by ship from Solarii to Blacktide.

Quote:
Dear Zee,

I apologize for not writing more often to you since we've parted. I beg your forgiveness and will do better.

Mirrormount proved to be, while beautiful and relaxing, quite eventful personally. Happily, I report to you that I managed to bring in a boar. That I fell from my horse, hurt my ankle, knee, and shoulder and hit my head seems almost inconsequential in comparison, I think. It delayed the progress, though, so I'm not certain father saw it as nothing. I swore I could ride, but he and Draven disagreed... So, really, I cannot be blamed. We picked up another Vellfyre. Keegan's daughter, Valisa. I do not know her very well. We spoke once and she seemed sweet. I think you would like her.

I am not quite sure how best to write the rest of this. I have been struggling with the words so forgive me if they seem strange. You know how dangerous travelling through Westridge is, and I fear we are no exception to this rule. Between Mirrormount and Moonspire, our party was come upon by a group of bandits. Father, Uncle Bryce, and Aunt Alianor were injured but they will be all right. Kalden was stabbed, but I'm told he's expected to make a recovery, however slow. Lucia may not be as fortunate. She took injuries to her head, and so far she has not woken long enough to assure any of us. She remains in Gray Glenn along with others too injured to continue on with us. When I hear more, I will write you.

Lucia is strong, Ziamara. I have faith she will wake from this. Faith enough that she will wake and be good and angry with me for Jayme Ascalon's execution. It gave my heart great sorrow to order it, Zee, but it could not be avoided. I will tell you more about it when I see you. With each day, our time apart is one day closer to ending, and I cannot explain in words just how much I have missed you. Somehow, I think all of this would be easier to endure if you were here. And yet, at the same time, I am glad you were not, for I would have gone mad if something terrible were to have happened to you when we were attacked.

Stay safe, sweet sister. Give Gavin my greetings and let him know his brother and father are as well as one would expect.

With all my love,
Jason
Old 12-06-2015, 11:51 PM   #2
The Oracles
the gods mods speak

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

The messenger encounters no trouble until he is on a ship between Solarii and Blacktide. He sees another man fall overboard and calls for help. He assists the sailors in dragging the man out of the sea but falls in himself and has to be fished up in turn. Unfortunately while all the people are unhurt, sea water gets through the protective scroll case and damages the letter- not too badly, but enough to be annoying.

He delivers it to the princess on 4.29

Quote:

Dear Zee,

I apologize for not writing more often to you since we've parted. I beg your forgiveness and will do better.

Mirrormount proved to be, while beautiful and relaxing, quite eventful personally. Happily, I report to you that I managed to bring in a boar. That I fell from my horse, hurt m[...] and hit my head seems almost inconsequential in comparison, I think. It delayed the progress, though, so I'm not certain father saw it as nothing. I swore I could ride, but he and Draven disagreed... So, really, I cannot be blamed. We picked up another Vellfyre. Keega[...]hink you would like her.

I am not quite sure how best to write the rest of this. I have been struggling with the words so forgive me if they seem strange. You know how dangerous travelling through Westridge is, and I fear we are no exception [...]oup of bandits. Father, Uncle Bryce, and Aunt Alianor were injured but they will be all right. Kalden was stabbed, but I'm told he's expected to make a recovery, however slow. Lucia may not be as fortunate. She took injuries to her head, and so far she has not woken long enough to assure any of us. She remains in Gray Glenn along with others too injured to continue on with us. When I hear more, I will write you.

Lucia is strong, Ziamara. I have faith she will wake from this. Faith enough that she will wake and be good and angry with me for Jayme Ascalon's execution. It gave my heart great sorrow to order it, Zee, but it could not be avoided. I will tell you more about it when I see you. With each day, our time apart is one day closer to ending, and I cannot explain in words just how much I have missed you. Somehow, I think all of this would be easier to endure if you were here. And yet, at the same time, I am glad you were not, for I would have gone mad if something terrible were to have happened to you when we were attacked.

Stay safe, sweet sister. Give Gavin my [...] and father are as well as one would expect.

With all my love,
Jason
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre, ziamara fairchild