Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach

Kingsreach Home to the king and his court, the 'reach is a warm and lovely landscape, where nobles love songs, chivalry, and pageantry.
Full Description .
Tal Volorro . Blacktide . Kingsport . Oldcastle . Delving .

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2015, 12:50 AM   #31
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

"You aren't made of glass, Lucia, stop acting like you are broken." Lenore said with a firm softness, "Life isn't fair and love is not always returned equally, that doesn't mean you aren't cared about."
Lenore Vellfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:06 PM   #32
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You're right... How silly of me to be upset that despite our family boasting of this unshakable togetherness in times of hardship and suffering, nobody seemed to remember that I was dying. I apologize for believing that this was indicative of how much I was cared for... And, of course, I'm not talking about you," she said, the sarcasm breaking so Lenore would know she really meant that last part. "I have never once believed that you didn't care. And it's not that I'm made of glass... I have been fighting against feeling this way for many years. I have fought to believe that despite feeling like I was being kept at a distance, it was all in my mind. But now... it's harder to fight it... It's not that I'm broken. It's that I'm tired."
Lucia Vellfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:52 PM   #33
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Our entire world was dying, death was everywhere. I don't condone the way they handled it but you are not the family pariah." She snapped her mouth closed with a huffy sigh, counted to ten and started again this time a little softer, "If you want to see what a family pariah is, look at Edric." Then under her breath she added, "There is a fault in the breeding with him..." Turning back to the subject at hand she frowned, "I think that you have always looked tougher then you actually are... that's not to say you aren't tough but rather you are... soooo.... good at hiding your insecurities. I think naturally, people tend to think you are capable of rallying after anything." She shook her head and sighed, "I would like to think that I notice them more because I know you a little better but maybe I am wrong... I don't know anything any more."

Shaking her head again, "I never thought you meant me specifically, or at least I hoped you didn't. No one knows better about this family's boasting about unshakable togetherness and knows that we all seem to have our dirty little secrets among one another." She frowned, "I know you aren't broken."
Old 09-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #34
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Perhaps that was true. Maybe it still is... I haven't felt like myself since the riots... Master Draven says it may take some time. He has encouraged me to continue studying with him... That it will help me. I may but... Part of me is hesitant, also..."

She looked over at her cousin and then reached out to touch her hand. "You're not wrong... Not about this. Nobody knows me like you do. And I am grateful every day that you are not just my cousin... but my friend."
Lucia Vellfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:10 AM   #35
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I don't think any of us have felt the same since the riots, but I suspect you and those others in the temples have even more reason not to feel the same." Lenore agreed, nodding her head. Biting her bottom lip she tilted her head and looked up at Lucia curiously, "Do you enjoy studying with him?"

Reaching over she returned the gesture of touching Lucia's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. An impish bit of mischief was born. Dropping her reins she took a couple steps away from her faithful mare, her arms spreading out to her side and she spun in a circle slow and cleared her throat and just loud enough to tease Lucia. "I need this moment documented! Lucia Vellfyre has just admitted I wasn't wrong!" She declared, then pointedly looked at Lucia and winked and in a quieter voice added blandly, "At least not on this..."

Dropping her hands to her side and walked back over to her mare, grabbing the reins before Lady decided it to lead her mistress on a merry chase. "You've always been more then just a cousin... you've been a friend and the closest I have to a sister, Luc."

Tags
lenore vellfyre, lucia vellfyre