Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Southshores > Fairgrove

Fairgrove A town of 3,958, ruled by a lesser branch of House Solvitreo and treated as Lord Solvitreo's summer retreat. Fairgrove is named for its citrus groves and located along the Godswash, a main transit route from the mountains to the Tal Solarii port.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 03:16 AM   #31
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"I've heard worse." He rubbed her back without any hesitation. "And look on the bright side, you're wed to someone with whom blood is ever a possibility whether yours, his or some stranger's. I admit sometimes I enjoy causing pain... but not the way some do. I cannot even say 'some men' there, because I've met women whose bedchamber would turn your stomach."

He laughed. "So far the worst thing you've admitted is wanting me." His lips brushed along her forehead. "Kick off the shoes again, my lady. You need rest. I would consummate this understanding but I think... perhaps we've tested enough of your strength for the evening?"
Old 06-09-2016, 03:26 AM   #32
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

"That is perhaps one of the darkest bright sides we've ever had to look on," she said, though she laughed at the end of it. "I'm not entirely averse to pain." She lifted her brow and tried to imagine the sort of woman who could manage that.

She bit her lip. "We could always pretend I didn't say it... and then challenge you to see if you could get me to admit it again." She wriggled her feet so that the slippers would fall off, but she wasn't in a hurry to move off of his lap just yet. "Could we at least seal it with a kiss?"
Old 06-09-2016, 03:37 AM   #33
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He smiled but leaned in and obliged her without a word, placing his lips against hers. The gentleness didn't last very long- a moment later, he increased the pressure and parted his lips, demanding entrance. Just... demanding in general. The hand on her back tightened, and his free one slid up her side. "Truth: Seeing you like this... I want to fuck you til you scream. Make you cum until you're weeping and begging me to stop, and your clit's too raw to touch again. I want you so sore tomorrow, I have to carry you to the Games. And I fear in the midst of all that, you might forget why I'm doing it."
Old 06-09-2016, 03:48 AM   #34
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her hand slid up into his hair, fingers curling into it, nails scraping against his scalp. Lips parted easily enough for him, and she pressed her body forward while her other hand went around to his back, holding him tight. She was still breathing heavily when he spoke, and she tried to tell herself it was wrong to feel a thrill course through her body.

"Truth... when you talk like that... I'd let you do anything. Another truth: I want all of that, too..." She leaned forward to kiss him again, but then paused, her lips just a breath away. "And why are you doing it, Kain?"
Old 06-09-2016, 04:15 AM   #35
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Because you're mine now," he whispered, letting his lips touch her with the words. "You're mine, Alys. Your broken heart and your fears, your beauty and your desires. I'll make you bleed and I'll leave you bruised, I'll tear you apart and I'll make you cry and fear and beg... and I'll put you back together. Always." His hands swept over her back and clenched down at her waist, dragging her closer.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:31 AM   #36
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She turned against him, straddling his lap and, lifting her shift enough to facilitate her spreading of her legs. Her one hand stayed at his neck, fingers pressing more firmly into his skin. The other moved down over his chest, slipping between their bodies so she could run her hand over him, stroking slowly, eyes lifting to his to read his expression. "Let me please you, Kain... Let me make up for being an unfeeling wife..."
Old 06-09-2016, 05:31 PM   #37
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His breath hissed between his teeth and he let her stroke his aching erection. "You have not displeased me, Alys." Kain kissed her cheek, gentle despite the rough words. "There's nothing to make up for. But you will please me tonight..."

He pulled her chemise up, letting his hands cup her bare backside as she straddled him. "Take me inside you. Right now, 'Lys. Untie my breeches and sheathe me." He might allow her foreplay, or maybe he wouldn't, but the idea of testing her obedience...
Closed Thread

Tags
alys fairwind, kain vellfyre