Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Moonspire

Moonspire Ruled by House Carolin. A town of 4,584 people on the banks of the Godswash, known for fur, lumber, game and fish.
The allowances for hunting are awarded yearly to lords or other selected by Lord Carolin. The town itself is home to a sizable cult of Erianthe, the high priestess of which is Lord Carolin's own sister.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 12:12 AM   #1
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default 4.24.31 | A Blurry Sort of Clarity | Tyana, Alys [ask to join]

The morning came too fast. Much too fast. Curtains drawn she wished she could will the light of day to give but a few more hours of darkness. It would do wonders for the headache she had. On the other hand, she could at least rejoice in that her stomach wasn't trying to murder her from the inside out. So there was that. But it was only a matter of time. These things came in waves. One moment, she would be fine, but then something else would creep up to remind her that she was trying to be good and that spending so long devoted to Bromios and his ways was bound to bite her in the ass.

She still tried to go about her day. It was strange not being in service to somebody. Sure, she would put her duties off, but to not have any to put off was odd... And now that she actually had no desire to put any off... That was odd, too. Not knowing what else to do to occupy her time, she decided she would go find somebody and offer her assistance. However, on her way, she spotted a friendly face and grinned.

"Well greetings, stranger," she said, coming up behind Tyana and hooking her arm through hers. "Where hast thou been?" she asked, doing her very best impression of the accent they heard in Mirrormount.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:16 PM   #2
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Tyana was not necessarily stalking the halls, in fact, she had just finished running an errand and was allowed a bit of time to herself. She was going to make it a point to explore a bit at least to get acquainted with some place new.

She blinked in surprise and then smiled in delight as Alys caught up with her. The girl was or seemed to be going back to being herself and that actually made her happy to have her friend back. Laughter escaped at Alys' accent and she grinned, "I finished an errand for Pari and was given a bit of time to myself. I am thinking of a few tiny details on how to err 'be boring' without losing my nerve. And yourself? You seem quite chipper today, m'dear."
Old 01-12-2016, 11:21 PM   #3
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If that is how I seem, then I shall take it. It is perhaps because I am not expelling fluid out of a place where fluid ought never be expelled, but let us not speak of such matters. At least not in open corridors," she said. Normally she might not have spoken of it at all, but she'd been friends long enough with Tyana that no conversational topic was considered off limits. Even talks of moonblood and excrement. Strange, now that she thought about it. "Be boring? Dear... you could never be that... Why do you even want to try?" She tilted her head a little. "Being boring isn't the same as behaved, Ty. If that's what you're getting at."
Old 01-13-2016, 10:47 AM   #4
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Everyone has been there maybe once or twice in their life time and those that have said never lie out of embarrassment. She giggled as she walked beside Alys.

"Ah long story, but it is starting to turn out to be some sort of penance now," she grimaced and then looked at Alys, "Is it not? I have been using the terms synonymously and the King used the term as well. In fact, he is pleased by it, but I fear that I could not keep up such a charade and trouble is lurking right around a corner." She whispered with a soft groan.
Old 01-13-2016, 11:51 PM   #5
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I think you do yourself no favors..." Alys cautioned. "Because you're not really seeking to change who you are. It is a charade... And a poorly kept one if you feel like you already cannot keep it up. And a charade is nothing more than an act... and an act means you've learned nothing from it."
Old 01-14-2016, 12:00 PM   #6
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"The King's words were rather specific. Make a good accounting in Moonspire. What I have planned here would not work in Fairgrove...or maybe it will. A theory needs to be tested, but it might cause some concern in Southshore more than it would here," she replied back to allay any concern.

She frowned gently and asked, "Do you think I need to change who I am? I know what I did was wrong and I will think twice before I do anything like it again." But the real question is would she do it again just as before with what she knew now? It was still up in the air. "And besides, people can change, I just have to work harder at it. Do things slower so I do not just immediately act or speak before thinking about it first. To say it, at least for me, is that not an attempt at trying to change? To be better?"
Old 01-14-2016, 11:45 PM   #7
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You speak in circles, Ty... Slow down," Alys said, shaking her head. "What you did was wrong? I love you dearly, Tyana, but what you did was more than wrong. I think the first step in repentance, if that is indeed your aim, which is what it sounds like considering you've concocted this recipe to make amends with your king and father, is to stop speaking of this grave mistake as if you forgot to change the linens on the queen's bed one day. And yes... people can change. But they have to want to change... And work very hard at it. It is painful, it is gritty, and it is unpleasant... It is not a charade. It is far from it."
Closed Thread

Tags
alys fairwind, tyana solvitreo