Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Moonspire

Moonspire Ruled by House Carolin. A town of 4,584 people on the banks of the Godswash, known for fur, lumber, game and fish.
The allowances for hunting are awarded yearly to lords or other selected by Lord Carolin. The town itself is home to a sizable cult of Erianthe, the high priestess of which is Lord Carolin's own sister.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 06:59 PM   #31
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"I doubt Zee noticed past a moment or two of pouting. But by all means, dearest: if you want to aim a bolt or two at the new-made royal mistress then do it. My uncle's mistresses are often secure in their place but we all know they can be toppled by the right arrow." He smiled at her. "It will give you something to do now you're free of service for a while, hm? But perhaps befriending her first would do you good- you both have served Ziamara this past half-year. Build on it to see why she did it. I imagine she hoped for Charlotte's retinue to get closer to the royal bedchamber."
Old 01-10-2016, 07:10 PM   #32
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

"Oh... I'm sure it was so she could serve her cousin... who she perhaps figured would be more forgiving of laziness and not actually seeing to her duties... Unless of course that duty was bedding the king. Charlotte's like to be pissed when she returns... First Salindra... and then with your father's new Vikary mistress. Or is that rumor?"
Old 01-10-2016, 07:18 PM   #33
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That's no rumor," he admitted. "Father's taking Carolei for his mistress- that's likely to be official before we dock in Blacktide. And that's going to send more than Charlotte into a fit- Caro's father will lose his fucking mind. First his son almost ruins his standing with the last royal mistress, then Caro falls in bed with a prince...?" Kain laughed. "Is Salindra lazy? That's not a good trait for bedding my uncle.. unless he's slowed down in his old age."
Old 01-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #34
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I thought it was good to be a prince's mistress. Especially a widow... Or am I wrong?" she wondered, chewing on her lip with curiosity. "I'd almost forgotten that Ryam had done that. I remember Zee was upset by it... Fool, that boy..." She rolled her eyes then. "I suppose I've no right to accuse other people of failing to do their tasks... but I've been called to the carpet for it. She... is rewarded for it... I guess the result of being born with a pretty face and decent breasts... Nobody cares how useless you are if you're a good fuck..."
Old 01-10-2016, 08:21 PM   #35
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh, I doubt Raethan would mind Carolei being Jason's mistress or just about anybody's... but he and father have spent twenty years snapping at one another's tails in the council chamber. I suspect he'll see this as an insult to him rather than a boon to Carolei." Kain stroked Alys' hair again. "Sweetling, she's a Harrowmont. Nobody cares how useless a girl of the high families is if she's pretty. Breasts and a decent cunt are all a great commendation at that point. How else do you care to explain Tyana getting away without being beaten senseless by my aunt? And there's Jasons's little bride and her stunts... had she been anybody's else's seedling, she'd be picking up her teeth from where my uncle slapped them out of her head months ago."
Old 01-10-2016, 08:29 PM   #36
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Rhaethan should not look a gift horse in the mouth. Even if he sees it as an insult, the court would view it for what it really is. Surely his pride can be set aside all things considered..." She never understood why men got so protective over such a silly thing. "I... do not know with Tyana... That girl... She is a dear friend and all, but having spoken with her after... from what I recall..." She paused and then rolled her eyes. "She made me angry with her whining over it... She deserved worse than she got... She cost her family quite a bit... and yet she still acts as if the gods bestowed her with some authority to do as she desired, consequences be damned... I cannot speak for the others, but that... that was a level of selfishness that even I could not wrap my mind around."
Old 01-10-2016, 08:45 PM   #37
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Kain's brows rose. "She's descended from a line that swears they come from godly seed, Alys. The Vellfyres claim to be chosen and favored but we do not say the gods sired us. When you think Thorin is your kin, my lady, you can think anything else you like and say it is meant to be thus. Solvitreos are half mad with their own importance- even the ones who seem sane enough."
Old 01-10-2016, 09:33 PM   #38
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Considering Thorin never met a woman he didn't plant his seed in... I'd say that they are not the only houses that could boast such... Half of Edolon would be kin to Thorin by that estimation..." She wrinkled her nose and shook her head again. "It was Solvitreo blood she spilled for her idiocy... The battle was already over... She should have left well enough alone. The Solvitreo's had the high ground... It was their lady who was abducted and held... Tyana dashed it away and then some. She hurt her house more than helped... I KNOW why she carries on the way she does... but it still pisses me off."
Old 01-10-2016, 10:07 PM   #39
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"By that estimation, Darres didn't need to obey her. But he did. So it's not entirely Tyana's doing."
Old 01-10-2016, 10:46 PM   #40
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"No... Darres didn't have to... He should have stopped her."
Old 01-10-2016, 11:28 PM   #41
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He bent enough to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Men do stupid things for pretty girls. Now, I should let you rest rather than dragging you into any more foolishness. Sleep, if you can? I'll be back in a few hours."
Old 01-10-2016, 11:45 PM   #42
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She nodded, her eyes still closed even when he pulled away. "I'll... try. Sleep is still... something that does not come easy without the snow... Do try to enjoy the rest of your night, Kain. I'm sorry I was... in a state. Hopefully it can still be salvaged."
Old 01-10-2016, 11:49 PM   #43
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Tonight is fine, Alys. We're newly wed- people expect us to quarrel and dash off to either shriek or fuck or both." He chuckled and hugged her gently again. "At least lay down and give yourself some kind of rest. My night will be fine so long as my cousin doesn't strangle our host and my uncle doesn't decide to fuck Lady Carollin. Or my father. Though... I somehow doubt father's the one inclined to cause that much havoc."
Old 01-11-2016, 12:32 AM   #44
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"True enough," she said, looking towards the bed but then opening her arms to return his embrace, ever careful with his arm. "Well... hopefully all that would make your night not fine does not happen. Take care, husband," she said, getting to her toes to give him one more kiss.
Closed Thread

Tags
alys fairwind, kain vellfyre