Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Moonspire

Moonspire Ruled by House Carolin. A town of 4,584 people on the banks of the Godswash, known for fur, lumber, game and fish.
The allowances for hunting are awarded yearly to lords or other selected by Lord Carolin. The town itself is home to a sizable cult of Erianthe, the high priestess of which is Lord Carolin's own sister.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Default 4.22.31 | Settling in Someplace New | Evening, Parissa

Despite her name and who she was, Tyana was never really that much of a high maintenance type of girl, Well, she loved her clothes and that her looks could be manipulated with make up and such, but it did not mean that she needed fifty pillows and blankets to get comfortable or any such nonsense. The finer things in life were wonderful when they were available, but she could sleep in a regular bed as well or cart, even upon a horse if she was braced properly and being led by someone she trusted.

However, despite the traveling on horseback for a few days and everything else before, Tyana was bothered by something. When Jason sent her out to take care of Parissa's horse and possessions, Tyana also took that opportunity to get other things in order to complement Carolei's actions. Her own possessions were also put away with some directions to her household staff as well before issuing a few more orders to unpack not entirely knowing when they would be moving on from Moonspire.

It was a routine that she knew well enough even though each woman that she served under had their own proclivities on how things should be done, along with when, etc. Eventually, everyone was settling in and dismissed to do their own unpacking rotating people around while she was putting some things away in the borrowed chambers for Parissa. It was a good sign to hear that Pari was still sleeping in her husband's bed. "Pari, you look better. The rest in the wheel wagon has done some good," she said brightly as a trunk was being unpacked with toiletries and necessaries at least for the first evening of their arrival.

"Want me to brush out your hair?" She asked as she found the bristle brush and placed it on the vanity.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:40 AM   #2
(Lady) Parissa Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Parissa had all but fallen into a chair once Lady Alayna finally got out. There'd been a deal of noise about introducing her to the daughters but since they were both thankfully at some temple or other in the town proper making prayers and offerings for the spring festivals, Pari had escaped that ordeal for the moment.

She watched as the others set about bringing in more of the trunks but her maid walked in with missives from Summerhall and there was a letter from Jon too, so Parissa didn't intervene with the unpacking- no point when the maids, Carolei and Tyana could handle it. Lenore would've been nice to have but of course she'd stayed back with the others... It wasn't til Tyana addressed her that Parissa looked up again from Jon's letter. "Hm? Oh, no... Kessya can do it later. I'll probably let it down for the feast. I want to wear the pink velvet dress. Unless you think the blue silk would be better...? What are you wearing?"
Old 12-26-2015, 09:01 PM   #3
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

"Pink and blue both work well with your complexion. I think I am wearing the scarlet one or the forest green gown," Tyana answered as she continued to unpack the rest of the trunk.
Closed Thread

Tags
parissa harrowmont, tyana solvitreo