Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 02:08 AM   #1
(Lady) Salindra Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Default 4.12.31: Misdirection (During Leaving Feast, Salindra, Rothgar)

She saw that the king had left the great hall earlier...for what, she did not know, and she did not presume to find out. Though she saw quite a few other leave as well...Salindra shook her head, and forgot about such things for the time being as she ate, drank wine, and chatted with her cousins. Guy even took her for a few turns about the dance floor, a fact she sorely paid for later with the last dance, when the muscles under her wrappings twinged in pain. "Please...take me back to the table..."

He nodded, and led her back to where they sat. "You all right, Sally?"

"I'm..." Salindra gulped, and gave him a large smile. "I'm fine, Guy. Just a bit out of breath. Now go dance with some of our other cousins before they jump out of their skin." He smiled, and left...leaving her alone for the moment. Though she was conscious of the stares. Always the stares.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:29 AM   #2
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

He returned to the hall without Jason and Bryce's immediate company. Rothgar's companions now were only two of the Crownsguards and one of his squires- a tiny following by usual standards.

He sent the boy away when he caught sight of Salindra sitting down across the way. He walked toward her seat with a smile on his face. "Lady Salindra?" Rothgar's smile widened as he approached her. "You are beautiful as ever."
Old 11-08-2015, 02:51 AM   #3
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Your grace..." she rose, and smiled at him, giving as low a curtsy as she could muster. "Thank you. I trust your business, whatever you had to leave for, went swiftly?"
Old 11-08-2015, 03:35 AM   #4
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Quite swiftly. A small matter of my nephew taking a new wife. You should commend Lady Alys when next you see her, for being such a lovely bride on such short notice." Rothgar chuckled and held out his hand for Salindra. "Care to tell me whether you had the magister's approval to come down this evening, my lady?"
Old 11-08-2015, 03:47 AM   #5
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"No..." she said, and placed her hand in his. "...though I feel quite rested. And I have done little more than eat, drink, and dance...I have not done anything strenuous and that would injure me again, my king."
Old 11-08-2015, 04:02 AM   #6
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"That is good to hear." He stepped closer to her and bent to kiss her cheek. "Are you ready to retire? Or were you sitting merely to show your gown off to best advantage?" Rothgar smiled with a hint of mischief in his eyes. "You were attracting quite a bit of attention, I admit."
Old 11-08-2015, 04:28 AM   #7
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I feel that now I am attracting even more attention..." if there were questions about how familiar she was with the king, the press of his lips to her cheek answered them. "I do not care about attracting anyone else's attention, but yours...I will retire, only if you are ready to. I am ready to remove this cumbersome dress, after all..." this she said with a hand placed on his arm and a sultry smile on her lips.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:36 AM   #8
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"And are you healed enough to do that in company?" He asked in a whisper, leaning in so his lips almost grazed her ear. "I'm more than eager to do a different sort of dance, my lady, and thus retiring sounds more entertaining than our host's presence just now."
Old 11-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #9
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I am healed enough," she whispered, and squeezed his arm, the smile still there. "I can...we can...if I am careful...and please don't worry over me. I have gone too long without your touch, and I'm afraid, in this instance, I shan't take no for an answer."
Old 11-08-2015, 11:16 PM   #10
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Sweet words, my darling." Rothgar's hand shifted on her arm as he turned toward the door to begin walking that way. "Then by all means let us retire. I had intended to let you enjoy the envy a bit longer but you do look a bit tired. I best get you away before you faint on me, hm?'
Old 11-08-2015, 11:36 PM   #11
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I won't faint," she smiled, but fell in step beside him. "And we have more to go on this progress...I can enjoy the envy in many other places, my king."
Old 11-08-2015, 11:44 PM   #12
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"True. I look forward to Moonspire- the priestesses are always ready to envy anyone who gets more attention than they do." He chuckled but paused before he said anything more so he could give a quick word of instruction to his squire to apologize to Lord Mondragon should he inquire- the king's age and exhaustion, etc.

That taken care of, he continued on with Salindra. "I half wish to simply order you to stay in my pavilion for the trip, my lady but I suppose I should allow you your rest... but we will share chambers in Moonspire."
Old 11-08-2015, 11:52 PM   #13
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You can order me if you wish," she teased him, but gave him a soft smile at the mention of sharing chambers in Moonspire. "...and I'd like that. Even if we don't always share in pleasures, I should like to spend as much time as possible with you. If I don't drive you insane, that is..."
Old 11-09-2015, 12:23 AM   #14
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Lin, I have had two wives, a sister and have two daughters grown. I am more than accustomed to a lady being underfoot. You could not be more vexatious than Alianor if I gave you fifty years to try." He grinned. "But then, the advantage is I can kiss you to silence. My sister I must either ply with gems or politics."
Old 11-09-2015, 12:39 AM   #15
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Who is to say I wouldn't like receiving gems or listening to politics?" she laughed in return. "Though I have to say I would rather enjoyed being kissed to silence...you should try that sometime."
Old 11-09-2015, 12:49 AM   #16
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"I never said I wouldn't give you gems, my dear. Though in your case that might be gilding the lily... you're so beautiful without adding to it." His steps slowed as they came to the stairs and he didn't rush as they made their way up- he suspected her ribs wouldn't be happy with the weight of the gown and the exertion.

"Aside from your injuries, are you feeling well, my lady?"
Old 11-09-2015, 01:21 AM   #17
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes." She motioned to where her stitches once were...a pink mark was all that remained. "The magister took the stitches out...and I still have the wraps, but they are looser now. I can actually sleep without sitting up."
Old 11-09-2015, 01:34 AM   #18
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

His hand caught hers to pull it down from her scar. "Don't. That's soon to fade, sweetling. Don't bother familiarizing yourself with it." Rothgar smiled and squeezed her hand. "You have beauty enough to spare no one but you will notice if it lingers."
Old 11-09-2015, 01:58 AM   #19
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"And if it doesn't, then I'll have an excuse to wear my hair down..." she squeezed his hand as well. "I...I hope that I please you...in more than just the bed. I won't to anything to shame or embarrass you..." what Raisa did, the story of it, was fresh in her mind. Salindra, more than anything, didn't wish to anger the king.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:13 AM   #20
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

Rothgar sighed. "You please me with your company and your conversation, Salindra. If you only pleased me in the bed, I'd not have you for my mistress." They reached the top of the stairs and he took her arm again to guide her down the hall to his chamber, nodding at the guards on duty who opened the door for them. Inside, Rothgar's servant had gotten the room warm with a fire and turned down the bed.

"I have made the mistake of letting myself keep an amusing bedmate as a companion once. I won't do so again." He gave her a thoughtful, almost sad look. "There are women meant only to tumble and women worth having in one's life. You are the latter, darling."
Old 11-09-2015, 03:08 AM   #21
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She let go of his arm and walked in front of him to where she could place a brief, soft kiss on his lips. "My king, I am glad that you feel as such." Salindra played with the collar of his shirt. "I am so glad."
Old 11-09-2015, 11:28 PM   #22
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

He put his hands on her cheeks to frame her face and keep her close so he could return her kiss with one far more slow and lingering. As his lips sampled Salindra's, his hands moved down a little so he could thread his fingers through her hair.

"Should I leave you so your maid can rid you of that dress?"
Old 11-09-2015, 11:46 PM   #23
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I'd rather you take it off, but as cumbersome as this dress is, I actually like it and would rather keep it than have it ripped." Salindra smiled at him, and gave him one last kiss. "If that is all right with you, of course..."
Old 11-10-2015, 12:08 AM   #24
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

He laughed. "I like it as well. And It's far safer with your maid." He left a kiss on her cheek before he stepped away. "Call her in. I need to check the correspondence in the antechamber anyway."
Old 11-10-2015, 12:21 AM   #25
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Jessa?" The doors opened, and her maid came in with a curtsy for her and an even lower one for the king. "M'lady...your grace."

"Get you over here and help me with my dress and with my hair." She curtsied, again, and set about undoing the network of laces holding her dress together. Once that was done, it came off with relative ease, and she hung it on the back of a chair for the moment while she took the pins out of Salindra's hair, the perfumed waves cascading down her back.

"Oh..." she took the earrings off and handed them to Jessa. "Make sure all are secure in my chambers. You may take your leave."

"Thank you, m'lady." She left, and Salindra walked out the same down into the antechamber, smiling at the king. All that she was clothed in now was a chemise, the laces undone enough to reveal the rise of her breasts. "My king, I await and am eager for your presence."
Old 11-10-2015, 12:58 AM   #26
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"So it would appear." He rose from the table as she came to the door, though his eyes didn't quite get higher than her breasts... Rothgar strode toward her to take her arms and gently pull her close for a kiss, ignoring the servants who quietly took their leave out the far door.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:17 AM   #27
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"...my king," she whispered, after the kiss ended, and looked up at him. "You care for others so much--your kingdom...your family...me. Now, let me return the favor in kind. Let me care for you tonight."
Old 11-10-2015, 01:33 AM   #28
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

He put his hand on her cheek and traced his finger over her petal smooth skin. "My sweet girl... so long as you take care of yourself as well." He bent his head to kiss her throat. His other hand moved along her side, skimming her hip and then back up to cup the side of her breast.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:47 AM   #29
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His touch...it felt like it had been much too long, and her skin prickled with goosebumps, though she wasn't in any way cold. "Do not worry for me. I shall, and I shall find my pleasures...first and foremost on my mind tonight is you." Salindra captured the hand on his cheek, and gave it a small squeeze. "Come. Let us retire." Plans for sleeping, however, would have to be put off for the time being. That being the intention.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:58 AM   #30
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

He nodded and let her win, walking into the bedroom and keeping his hand on her hip. He stopped by the bed to begin pulling off his tunic. While Salindra had undressed, he'd changed out of his boots and cloak so he wore slippers and breeches, tunic and shirt- far easier to get rid of.
Closed Thread

Tags
rothgar vellfyre, salindra harrowmont