Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 01:49 PM   #1
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Default 4.8.31 | Taking Your Mind Off Things | Late Morning, Lenore [ask to join]

It has been a few days passed since Lenore was attacked. There was a LOT of whispering going on that concerned her and this mystery attacker which sounded like a bunch of shit, but it was rather suspicious that they were attempting to just quell the gossip instead of being up at arms and murdering this attacker in his bed.

She also needed a few days to gather herself trying to put forth this new woman instead of the one that ran headlong into trouble and burn down towers with people inside. It seemed like it was only a few days ago and in all honesty, she had not lost a wink of sleep over it. She did not think too hard on what sort of person that made her.

So armed with a box of poppy laced candies and Trimeris chocolate, Tyana with guards in tow made it to Parissa's apartments. She was ushered inside and went to Lenore's quarters giving a knock. If Salome would give her grief that Lenore was not awake yet, it would be brushed aside as she side stepped her servant. "Lenooooore, guess who is here with your favorite treats?!" She said aloud sounding entirely too happy for the time of day. At least, everyone could be happy that it was not the crack of dawn.

Last edited by Tyana Solvitreo; 10-28-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:44 PM   #2
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Salome opened the door with her usual stoic dryness, “I am sorry, my lady. Lady Lenore is not feeling herself today… and probably won’t be tomorrow either.” The words were said without any actual threat of throwing Tyana out, in fact the tall dark haired girl moved aside and waved Tyana further inside and pointed towards the bedroom. “No, my lady… please… my mistress is not seeing people.” The words again were said without any intention of doing anything to stop Tyana.

Lenore pulled the covers up over her head and settled a little deeper into her bed when she heard Tyana. Inwardly groaning, she buried her head under her pillow for an extra measure of defense. An empty bottle of brandy sat on her nightstand. The tone of Tyana’s voice sounded far too cheery to bring good tidings.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:30 PM   #3
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Tyana grinned and gently patted Salome on the shoulder, then a bit loudly she replied, "Nonsense, the sun is shining and it would be the perfect remedy." Then without hesitation she stepped into the room to see a lump under the covers.

"Salome, where in Edolon has my cousin run off too?" She walked over to the bed and poked the lump. "And when did the beds in Silver hall get so lumpy?" She asked as she poked the lump once more.

"Get out from under the covers Len and I promise to tone down the cheeriness. Plus I come bearing a gift!"
Old 10-29-2015, 09:55 PM   #4
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

The lump under the covers didn’t move, didn’t seem to breath even. She just wanted to wallow and avoid everyone waiting to tell her they told her so. Being extremely ticklish, the first poke caused Lenore to jump under the covers with a squeak. “Tyana….” She groaned, “Come back in a month… I’ll get out of bed than.” Another poke and she jumped again, this time the pillow covering her face fell off the bed in her fit and underneath it was something that didn’t quite resemble Lenore.

Her hair stuck out slightly matted from not being brushed in… well in a day or so. Luckily the worst of the bruises had lightened as they were starting to heal but still visible against her sallow complexion. Narrowing her still sleepy eyes at her cousin, “Gods damn it, Tyana… stop poking me… I just want to stay here… in my bed… with the curtains closed… and just… just forget… forget about the world outside of this room.”
Old 11-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #5
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"A month? But we will not stay here for quite that long unless you plan to stay in Mirrormount without us?" She quipped back without hesitation.

However, the grin was replaced with a look of surprise as Lenore came out of hiding. "Gods...you look like shit." Tyana did not budge as she perched on the edge of the bed. "You know you are acting more like a person that has something to hide than a victim that was attacked by some mystery man in the stables or you are wallowing in self pity...I wondered why and know others would as well."
Old 11-02-2015, 01:51 AM   #6
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“I can’t say that the thought hadn’t crossed my mind; however, I doubt they’d have me that long before they threw me out.” Her voice was still tinged with sleep as she spoke, but her eyes seemed to be opening slowly as she peeked wearily at her cousin.

Tyana grinned at her and perched herself on the edge of the bed, with a groan she pulled the covers back over her head. “Go away, Tyana.” She grumbled in response to Tyana’s comment about her appearance. Closing her eyes as Tyana seemed undeterred by what Lenore had said and kept talking. She sighed, she wasn’t a victim but that wasn’t something she could say. “Ty, just stop picking at the scabs, okay… I… I… just don’t want to anyone seeing me like this.”
Old 11-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #7
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Tyana chuckled and shook her head, "I doubt that the Mondragons would be so rash as to kick a Vellfyre out of their home, but perhaps we should not risk it."

She pulled the covers off of Lenore after having spoken her mind. "Not a chance," Tyana replied and then sighed, "It is not something that a lot of makeup could not conceal and a strategically placed scarf, Len. Stop acting ashamed...even if you might be feeling that way."

"I would never pick at the scabs, it would only cause it to fester, but I will not leave until you are out of this bed and ready to start your day," she stated firmly. Then she giggled, "Yes, we definitely do not want you out in public with your hair almost touching the ceiling." The poppy laced candies were placed in front of her and she picked up a brush and kicked off her silk slippers to scoot further on the bed. "Sit up m'dear, and I shall brush your hair to bring some order to it while you eat a few candies to feel a bit better," she stated all ready to help her sit up and to sit behind her cousin to brush out her tangles.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #8
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Let’s hope not… I doubt father would be too happy at his friend kicking out his only daughter.” She mumbled in typical Vellfyre arrogance.

Tyana pulled the covers off her to find the hazy Lenore glaring at her Solvitreo cousin. “I am not ashamed, I just….” She bit her words back, her lips clamping shut as she glared at Tyana. “I just have more pride than to be walking around like some sort of injured bird for people to gawk at.” That hadn’t been what she was going to say but what she had been going to say was just not something for her to say.

Sighing, Lenore was feeling herself giving into Tyana. Sitting up, she reached up and touched her hair and frowned at hit. “Pass those candies.” She grumbled though the bite seemed gone, she grabbed them from Tyana and set them in her lap as she picked through for her favorite pieces and stuck them into her mouth.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:01 AM   #9
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Exactly! That is the spirit,” Tyana only encouraged her cousin as the Vellfyre arrogance reared its head.

Lenore's glare was met with an even brighter smile knowing exactly how irritating it was for sunniness to meet the black cloud of gloom. A brow rose at her cousin's admittance and she replied, "So much pride to allow herself to hide in her room as if she were ashamed of being attacked instead of out there declaring war against this bumbling attacker. Although, he could not be all that bumbling if he managed to do all of that and get away from the Vellfyre's ire...and yours." Lenore was still a terrible liar, but Tyana would allow the subject to drop if her cousin would stop making up ridiculous retorts about why she was sulking in her bed instead of being angry and vindictive.

The smile was bright, but not as bright as the candies were offered and she settled down behind Lenore. She gathered up her hair and began to brush the ends first before slowly moving upwards in a systematic procedure knowing that if she started from the top her brush would not be able to navigate out of the tangles. "Did your lover do this?" She asked quietly with a voice of concern and not a stinging anger after a bit of silence while she continued to help Lenore look presentable again.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:36 AM   #10
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Shooting Tyana another annoyed look but concerned herself with the chocolates instead. Her cousin’s hands began trying to untangle her thick hair in order to brush the ends first. Did your lover do this?

Lenore stopped chewing and looked in surprise at Tyana, then swallowed. Her cousin’s quiet voice seemed eerie. Taking a deep breath, she drug her dark eyes away and sighed, “A girl like me has too many lovers to keep track of… I suppose it could have been one of my lovers.” Darting a glance at Tyana again, “Might explain why he attacked me out of the blue.” She gave a feigned laugh, “He had a familiar looking face but… up close… I can honestly say I didn’t recognize him.”
Old 11-05-2015, 12:46 PM   #11
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lying again... "Len, I swear you need to learn how to lie a bit more convincingly, your lies are all over the place," she finally blurted out, but there was no heat to her words just a bit of annoyance as she hit a snag and attempted to calmly brush it out. "I suppose practice makes perfect though and I cannot fault you at that...and no I will not set this man on fire if I have learned his name."

Then she sighed as if she held a burden on her shoulders, "In fact, I have already figured out who he is which makes perfect sense as to why all of the actions and manipulations have gone the way they have. The gossip is already sweeping about so you best not linger too long in your rooms if you want to keep your side of the story to hold more water."
Old 11-09-2015, 10:34 PM   #12
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Shooting Tyana another narrowed eyed glare, “I don’t like lies… but it seems like I must, whether I like them or not.” Rolling her eyes she almost smiled, “You might, coz… there are even times I seriously consider lighting him on fire.”

Arching her brows as Tyana announced that she’d figured out whom her lover was. “Ohhh, and who is it you suspect that it is?” Len murmured curiously. Her dark eyes narrowed again in warning, “Be careful, coz, there are times when it’s best not to know too much of anything…I hope for your sake you are speaking idly to get me to open up because, if the truth is known… court will see a side of me they’ve never seen.”
Old 11-10-2015, 11:34 AM   #13
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"The court is made up of guile. I think if everyone started to tell the truth, it would collapse in on itself. Being a way of life, you will get better at it," she said with a smirk. Already, the lie was showing once again as she held a person in mind, especially when there was enough emotion to even set a person on fire. It was someone Lenore knew and knew well enough to get angry enough at his actions.

"Kain," she replied back quickly while watching her cousin with keen eyes seeing how fast her reflexes were at attempting another lie and if it matched her body language. There were not many men that could command this sort of cover up against another Vellfyre. Then a process of elimination with how sulky her cousin was along with how protective and the terrible attempts at lying along with the rumors and well the name just tumbled out when one test failed.

"Ooo, coz, that sounded dark. Whether you know it or not, that is not the trouble I usually seek to cause. That is the kind of mischief I avoid." She replied gently as she continued to brush the woman's hair having managed to get some control over one side of her head.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:02 PM   #14
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Sucking in a breath, her gaze dropped. She hated guile. She hated having to lie, but Lenore could do anything that she put her mind too. Most of the time she just didn’t put an effort out to do anything she didn’t want to. In fact she could be rather indolent about things.

At the mention of his name, not a muscle flinched on Lenore’s face. Tyana had said enough for Lenore to figure that she in fact did have the correct name. Tilting her head a fraction, “Don’t let your imagination run away with you, coz.” It was all she said as she pushed herself away and off the bed, “Even if it was him, he is not only my cousin but a dear friend… I will stand by that.” Moving to her dressing table, she sat down and stared at herself in the mirror and frowned at her reflection before letting her gaze meet Tyana’s through the mirror. “When you play with lies, courtly guile, you play with that sort of trouble whether you want to or not. If you lie… if you play the part at court you play in this mischief… telling yourself you don’t… Well, that’s just another lie, my dear.”
Old 11-16-2015, 07:50 PM   #15
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Tyana gave a sad little smile sensing the truth and Lenore not trying to deny it only reinforced it.

"Being a Solvitreo and a Vellfyre it is sometimes the only way to survive against those that use it to bring us harm. Saying you do not play makes no matter. Hurts you and those you love more in the long run," she whispered as she got up off the bed to stand behind Lenore. A lovely scarf found and held beside Lenore to admire skin tone. "This would look great on you," she said aloud.
Old 11-17-2015, 12:38 AM   #16
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Occasionally, but I’ve found it’s more often the strength of character rather than our names. If it’s but our name that saves us… we’ve gone past the point when our character is no longer relevant.” She snorted, “That is a matter of opinion, Ty. Choosing not to play, is honest and upright if not foolish. And the lies… I can promise you… the lies hurt them too even in the long run… they hurt them more than the truth.” It was evident this was being spoke from personal experience.

Tyana held a scarf up and Len tilted her head and stared at it, “You don’t think something milder would be more appropriate… maybe a dusty purple?” Holding up the red one, she sighed, “It is bold though…”
Old 11-17-2015, 01:43 PM   #17
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Perhaps, but your character is known by a few that truly know who you are, while your family name is known by most in Edolon and beyond. Despite her age, Tyana has her fair share of hurt and what lies and manipulations can do if it continued on unchecked. How easy it was to fall into it, but it was better to be the manipulator and not the one being manipulated. "Yes, but we do what we must. Just like you lying rather terribly to ensure that he remains safe. Just like the entirety of the Vellfyres would also do so to ensure he is safe...and you as well."

A brow rose as she smirked, "Milder? Where is my cousin? I did not realize I had a mild one? No, go with the red, it is bold as you were and are...stop hiding Len. It does not become you. If you want these rumors to be put to bed, you must act as if you were the one who was attacked by some random person and stronger to have survived it."
Old 11-18-2015, 09:40 PM   #18
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Your character is known by more than a few if you are a Vellfyre, Solvitreo, or Harrowmont. Name’s are just that… they are letters, letters that do not inspire actions. Ballads and poems aren’t wrote because of your name… that is the manner that educates those who don’t know us… to our names?” Her gaze dropped from her appearance and she nodded, “And as you would do for your sisters and cousins.” Turning in the chair a little, “And don’t tell me you would not do far worse to protect them.”

Shrugging, “Milder. Boldness gets me into trouble. I am bold, but I need not flash it to the world right now. I’d rather have less attention me until matters calm down a bit more.” Her hand pointed at the dusky dark purple scarf, “I am not hiding. I am deciding on my next plan of action.” She snorted, “The purple one.” Her gaze firmly meeting Tyana’s… okay, she she was being deliberately difficult right now… “Please.” She murmured as if that made it better some how.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:47 PM   #19
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I cannot agree with that. Names might just be mere letters, but each name is a word of power. Each Name as a banner that distinguishes them from everyone else. The very name Vellfyre is associated with royalty and that name and station has sent many men into battle, so I do not know how words cannot inspire action."

"Those names especially demand respect and represent power whether you want to believe it or not. You are a Vellfyre and if no one else knew anything else about you, they know who you are by your family's name. We do not marry for love, we marry for purpose, power, prestige, land, and or wealth. We are pawns from House Vellfyre or House Solvitreo that all of the others want to be a part of so we are given to them while still remaining loyal to our own house. I doubt any husband rarely knows who their wife is and even after they are wed they still might not know or care to know who we are. We are just property passed on from father, or uncle to husband."

She took a step back to look at Lenore, "I would be the very last person to deny ever doing something terrible to protect my kin and my friends. My retaliation in Delving held no finesse, stealth or obedience for the King's command and for that I regret, but a Solvitreo needed to do something lest others believed that it would be fine to treat my kin so callously. Of course, everyone has their own opinion including my sister who belittled the entire action and why I did it in the first place. How funny is it that the ones closest to us hurt us more with careless words than complete strangers? And yet we forgive them...eventually."

She chuckled and shrugged, "It is your neck that will carry the color. At least, the attack has not diminished your sense of style." The purple one was picked up and handed to her having started the temporary role of handmaiden.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:22 PM   #20
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lenore just shrugged, “Then we shall just have to agree to disagree on that. The names only hold the power of the deeds of those whom possess it. Without those deeds the name would be just another nobody name.”

Turning she looked up at Tyana, “We all do things we are not proud of, but Delving… is not something you should dwell upon. So what… you burned down a tower… a tower with a man in it, a very bad man.” Turning she looked back into her mirror and sighed, “Kyle was only furious that he did not have the balls to do it himself. It made him look weak for a slip of a girl to do something brazen and bold…” She sniffed indignantly, “That however, is not the popular side of the story, but the truth is rarely what people want to hear.”

Taking the purple scarf Lenore fiddled with it a moment before lifting it up to her neck and looked at it for a long moment then sighed, “It’ll have to do… between that damnable ice storm and losing Dahlia, I am at a complete loss of what to do.” Leaning her back against the chair she frowned through the mirror at Tyana, “What happened between you and Zaza?”
Old 11-24-2015, 10:39 AM   #21
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

A look of anger flashed across her face as she averted her eyes to arrange Lenore's hair, "I think he would have attempted to hurt me if we were alone. A greedy lord asking for blood and my dowry. I do not know how Natalia and he are related. They do not seem anything alike." Her jaw tensed as she forced herself to relax. "My poor Darres, but he tells me that it was not my fault that he was injured. I do not believe it though."

"I was floundering for awhile without my maid as well, but acquired a new girl who I remind not to speak. Her accent is terrible and is being worked on as well as getting her up to par on 'Shores fashion," she replied. "The king even suggested if it you believe that. To ensure there is one less of grandmary's spies nestled in my household," she sounded amused knowing that it would do both of them some good to ensure their thoughts were not constantly sent back to Zorayda.

Her hands stopped braiding Lenore's hair when she brought up Zanara. "What do you mean?"
Old 11-24-2015, 11:50 PM   #22
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lenore just gave her cousin a knowing look as Tyana spoke of Kyle and Natalia. Then almost snorted a laugh, “Your poor Darres? Be careful coz, that’s how rumors are started. Besides… Darres is many things but poor is not a word I would use to describe him.” Meeting Tyana’s eyes through the mirror, “Believe him.” She said simply, “Darres has never done a damn thing that he didn’t want to… you have to know that somewhere in your head that he is not so weak as to deny your requests if he’d truly wanted too… nor deny the fact that if he’d wanted to stop you that he couldn’t have stopped you if he’d pleased.”

“I don’t know if I have the patience to attempt to bring one of these mountain girls up to the speed that is needed…” She sighed heavily, “But I do not know if I have much of a choice. Salome can’t keep doing everything… and she is more use as ears about the castle then actually arranging hair or helping me with my presentation.” Lenore frowned, “If I could just hold out till we get to the ‘Shores, I could find the sort of maid I wish…” She gave a soft sort of snorted laugh, “If the king suggested it then it’s very possible he knew what you did not… for a man of his age he’s still as wily as they come.”

Arching her brow at Tyana, “Don’t play coy, Tyana.” She exhaled and added, “You said that your sister didn’t share the same opinion as to why you retaliated in Delving… that she belittled the entire action… that must have lead to an argument. You two often appear joined at the hip...”
Old 11-29-2015, 01:14 AM   #23
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"What rumors that are not already out there? Darres has always looked out for us and I love him for it. It does not mean I would try to seduce him into my bed...he is my uncle for goodness sakes...that is as close as trying to sleep with my father or brother...ewwww," she replied with her nose wrinkling. If there were rumors she would set every one of them on fire and probably feel no remorse for it.

"I know," she replied knowing him and how he felt about it all only helped convince him to help her, but she would not put that blame on Darres.

"Well I do not mind her so far and she is sturdy and intelligent enough perhaps to remain loyal to me and learn to be a competent 'Shoreswoman's maid," Tyana said with an air of nonchalance.

"Serving under two different households seemed to make it feel as if we have grown apart," Tyana replied as she continued to play with Lenore's hair. "She believed I did it because I am some wild card. Why the hells would I randomly burn that place down along with her captors if it was not for her? She was angry I did not tell her of my plans, but she was in shock, you saw her..." She replied in a whisper, sadness tinged each word. "Plus I did not want her to get into trouble because of my actions."
Old 11-29-2015, 10:32 PM   #24
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lenore sighed, “I haven’t heard any rumors yet, but take it from me… the fact that he is your uncle would not stop the rumor mill from saying it wasn’t so…” Blandly adding, “After all, they’ve said I had that sort of relationship with both of my brothers…”

She almost laughed, “You mean you found the one maid in all of Westridge that was not only sturdy but intelligent? My, my, coz… you are lucky!” Glancing up at Tyana as she spoke, “I am envious.”

Watching Tyana as she spoke of Zara she frowned, “There are lots of reasons you might randomly burn that place down… but your sister is a true ‘Shores girl… she likes to know anything and everything that’s going on… surprises are quite unwelcome.”
Old 11-29-2015, 11:35 PM   #25
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Tyana rolled her eyes, "Well people feel entitled to say whatever no matter how farfetched, but those words are only between us and no one else to overhear them."

She laughed, "I did not hesitate and was picky in my process. So many hopefuls and when you know what you want while others can only guess the qualities do shine amongst the rabble." Then she sighed, "You are not the only one."

"Perhaps, but I think it was just a reason to yell at me for something else she was truly upset about." She fell silent as she secured Lenore's braid and sat down. "She thinks her dowry will be compromised to recoup the loss of my own. She hopes to marry Lord Thane and apparently negotiations have already begun, but it might fall short of her dowry has been cut or so she believes," added with another sigh.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:19 AM   #26
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

“Yes. They do… I am just saying be careful of what you say. I know first hand how they talk and rumors of that nature are not beneath the court leaches to spread. If you were just skimming the surface of becoming notorious you now have all eyes firmly on you waiting to see what you shall do next, Ty.” She sighed, “Don’t give them the dagger to stab you with.”

Her nose wrinkled, and Len had to catch herself to keep from admitting in true Vellfyre arrogance that most of the servants she’d seen here in Westridge looked like rabble.

Giving her cousin a long look before she spoke, “She’s right.” Len said bluntly, “It’s very possible her dowry might fall short. Just because Seyfert was given your dowry, I would hardly expect Uncle Adhemer to not put another one together for you. It might not be as lavish as your original but he can hardly not offer any dowry with you.” Her gaze studied Tyana. “The money has to come from somewhere… and cutting everyone’s dowry… to put at least a little back into your fund is the only sensible thing to do.” Her lips turned down then into a soft frown, “I am not saying what you did was entirely wrong but there are repercussion… serious repercussion not just for you but for the entire Solvitreo family over this.”

“That aside, Zanara is making a mountain out of a molehill… but your sister is quite ambitious and money brings power and power… is something she likes to deal in.” Turning in her chair to look at Tyana. “I love Zanara as much as I love you but… I do believe her priorities in life are vastly different than yours.”
Old 12-04-2015, 11:28 AM   #27
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She snickered before the conversation started sounding too serious or depressing, "Well, if Darres is not the worse to look at for potential lovers." Then sighed, "I do not ask for such notoriety, but it cannot be helped and it does not help to dwell too deeply on it. When I reach Tal Solarii I will take my punishment as well as one can. Even though those opinions and vicious whispers have weighed me down, I cannot care as much as how my father will react or my grandmary."

"I know. Do you not think I know? Maybe I did not want to say anything to Zanara because she would have told me to let it go. How could I? I should have used the cover of night or had men hang back to do the burning when the Solvitreos were far enough away for an alibi, but...again it does not matter and I will brave the consequences and hope that the King will stand for me as he said if I remain out of trouble."

"I think she needs to be ambitious because for some reason she thinks that everything is being handed to me on a gold platter while she believes that she is either getting my hand-me-downs which we both know is bullshit because she has never had anything of mine in ever or father loves me more and indulges me while leaving her out in the cold which is also bullshit. In all honestly, I think Zanara's torn with what she wants. First, she is bitter that I am being vetted for a Vellfyre union and it is why I am in the Queen's household, then she is bitter that my actions might have ruined father's original decision thus ruining her decisions to marry Thane. I swear...I need to cut her off from the snow wine. I would give her whatever she desires and happy with what I have, but she would desire everything and more leaving me with absolutely nothing...but I wonder if that would even be enough. Should I not be the bitter and angry one? And yet I am the one that does not tell her of my plans and holds secrets as if they are currency when she has always been the ambitious one."
Closed Thread

Tags
lenore vellfyre, tyana solvitreo