Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 01:38 PM   #1
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Default 4.7.31 | No Rest for the Wicked | Afternoon, Alys [Ask to Join]

Tyana could not help but like Alys despite the girl's attempts to shut out the world one moment while riding some high making her rather wild the next. There were times that they would both fall into mischief, but when they got caught Alys would get Charlotte's whip while Tyana got some painfully mundane and boring task to complete. She would feel guilty and perhaps that is why most of her schemes of late did not involve someone else. Well, case and point, Darres.

Everyone was out enjoying the crisp air or what not and Tyana was not one to squander some free time. She made sure to visit Jason and was coming back to the Princess Alianor's quarters to see if anyone had returned. While her guards were left at the door, she entered and looked about not finding Natalia or Princess Alianor, or anyone else for that matter. She shrugged with a grin while placing her lute and poppy candies on her bed.

When she heard the door open, Tyana turned about and smiled as Alys walked in. "Alys, it has been too long since we did something together. Let's go take a walk or find a secret passage."

Last edited by Tyana Solvitreo; 10-28-2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Totally dated it wrong
Old 10-28-2015, 01:39 AM   #2
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Alys was startled... and seeing two of everything. It took her a moment but then she grinned a little lazily as she recognized Tyana. "Has it? Gods, it seems only yesterday... Sure. Let's walk... Though... I may confess to being a little deep in my cups... Be it only afternoon but it was a slow day... I apologize for my stumbles... In advance. Come, let us walk... and discover."
Old 10-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #3
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Drinking as much as Alys was prone to, what she said was no surprise, but Tyana gave her a grin. "Is it just wine, or has it been doctored with snow or poppy?" She asked as she offered her arm to Alys before they started out for their walk.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:24 PM   #4
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Doctored? What do you mean?" she asked, looking over at her friend as if she was speaking another language entirely. "I... never can remember... One or the other... Or both or... I don't know... Something... That feels nice."
Old 10-28-2015, 11:17 PM   #5
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Laced, my dear, or mixed in to your drink," she replied a bit sheepishly.

"And is that how you feel right now?" She asked as she gently squeezed Alys' arm.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:35 PM   #6
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh... Well... yes," she said, laughing a little. "Always, my friend. Always... I highly recommend it... Would you like me to mix you some wine?"
Old 10-28-2015, 11:51 PM   #7
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I can mix my own if needed. Perhaps I shall share some with you when we reach Fairgrove so it will pass us by in a rush." Tyana replied.

"I have procured a new herb that makes one feel amazing..." She started to say having used it a few times.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:55 PM   #8
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Alys looked over at her and smiled. "What is this magic herb?"
Old 10-29-2015, 12:25 AM   #9
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It makes you feel good all over as if a lover is caressing and kissing your body from head to toe. Carefree and wonderful..." She added and then grinned. "Rapture."
Old 10-29-2015, 12:28 AM   #10
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It's... called Rapture?" she asked, tilting her head in curiosity. "I've not heard of it... Where did you get it? From here?"
Old 10-29-2015, 01:04 AM   #11
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"From the driest part of Trimeris. A root, flower, berry some shrub. It has other uses, but smoking it...I suppose you have to try it to know how it feels."
Old 10-29-2015, 01:07 AM   #12
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That's... a lot... But... I shall have to give it a try... Nothing else to do."
Old 10-29-2015, 01:31 AM   #13
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She chuckled, "Where are you getting all this spare time? We really need to remedy it with something fun and that won't get me in trouble."
Old 10-29-2015, 01:42 AM   #14
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I don't know... There's plenty of fun to be had without trouble... I manage it every day... Somehow... Not all fun is mischief. Sometimes it's just... being!"
Old 10-29-2015, 01:45 AM   #15
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"And what have you been doing that is fun?" Of course with how high she was just sitting in a corner licking a wall might be considered fun.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:11 AM   #16
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Dancing," he answered. "Drinking... Conversing with the people here... Looking at them... That's fun. Some of them are terribly fun to look at..."
Old 11-01-2015, 10:20 PM   #17
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes, all very fun," she agreed and then giggled. "Just to look at?" She asked and then grinned, "Anyone in particular?"
Old 11-01-2015, 10:29 PM   #18
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"We are ladies most becoming and what not... Of course just to look at. And why limit yourself to one in particular when so many strike beautiful art... The Vellfyres alone..."
Old 11-01-2015, 11:09 PM   #19
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She laughed and nodded, "I will have to agree, but they are not the only ones with the beauty trait. The Vayths' are rather good looking as well as a few others."
Old 11-01-2015, 11:16 PM   #20
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Court does not lack beautiful faces... But the Vellfyres surely have the most beautiful where the men are concerned... Then again... it's been a while since I've seen your brothers. It's likely I'll change my mind when we've gotten to Solarii..."
Old 11-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #21
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her nose wrinkled as she made a face, "Perhaps, but growing up with them tends to break the illusion and well they are my brothers so I cannot quite moon over them without getting odd looks."

"I think all of the Vellfyres both men and women are beautiful and aging rather gracefully. Prince Jason is wonderful and I hear that he is quite generous in bed. Ser Kain is handsome as well even with the scar, but often too unpredictable to know where you might stand. Even my cousin Kalden is handsome even though he is ready to spit out poison as often as he breathes. Then there is Kellan, he cleans up nicely enough when he has his head out of a bottle and we cannot forget the elders. Although, I do not know enough about Ser Gavin, but looks alone he is also just as handsome as the rest of his kin."
Old 11-02-2015, 10:20 PM   #22
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She shrugged. "Mooning and recognizing... two different things... My br..." She stopped and shook her head. "Never mind... I understand."

She felt a bit of heat rise to her cheeks. "Oh, but I've heard that about the prince, too... I think from Mary Vaughn... She pined after the prince for years... I'm not even sure she's over it." She shook her head but decided not to say anything about Kalden. She knew well the poison he could spew... And the ice in his heart. "I think Gavin is quite handsome..." she said a little dreamily.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:42 PM   #23
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She hugged Alys just then as she felt that the girl needed it. Someone that had lost her twin and would rather numb herself from the pain.

"Who does not pine for the man," she replied with an amusement and a nonchalant shrug.

"Have you ever talked to him? I only ask because he never seems to." Then she paused as she caught Alys' tone. "You should find a way to get to know him better." She enouraged with a smile. "It is too bad he left early to go back with his cousin."
Old 11-02-2015, 11:48 PM   #24
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She was surprised by the hug but she did not shy away from it. In fact, she smiled and returned it, though not long... Mostly because she reacted very slow.

"I imagine there are a couple of ladies out there... Who do not fancy men... I confess I pined for him when I was younger... But I do not think he cares much for me. Still, Zee adores him and he treats her well, so I adore him, too."

She looked at Alys now as if she'd spawned a few more heads. "Who him? Gavin him? I couldn't... He's..." She stammered and looked down at her feet. "What would be the point, Tyana? I'm... marrying his cousin... Kalden does not strike me as one who likes to share... even if he doesn't really want me in the first place."
Old 11-03-2015, 10:30 AM   #25
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I would imagine those ladies only fancy other ladies, but what fun is that," she quipped back, but left the part out where she would not mind laying with a woman or a man or both at the same time.

She frowned in speculation, "He has always been kind to me, protective and helpful as well and yes, perhaps I adore him as well."

Tyana blinked in surprise at Alys' reaction and then there was confusion. Was not her engagement to Kalden broken already by the King, or were the rumors untrue? "To be comfortable with him, for him to be more comfortable with you? Perhaps to eventually be friends." She paused for a moment and walked with her in silence. "What if you found out that you were no longer betrothed to Kalden...hypothetically?" She asked thinking that would cover her basis if the rumors were way off base.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:00 AM   #26
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I thought women such as that just become priestesses and pretend at chastity..." she said, but then shrugged. She didn't give things like that too much thought.

Alys pressed both arms behind her to stretch her shoulders and then grinned. "It's easy to adore the prince... Even if he doesn't much like you... Something about him. Just raw power... and a nice calmness about him... Being around him sets you at ease even if he doesn't mean to do it... Lord Kadreth does that too... And Prince Bryce..."

She shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised... The running joke is that the only way to make a betrothal stick in House Vellfyre is a marriage... But it wouldn't change anything. My future is not my decision... The king will pick my husband, and I... will not. I would... not mind Gavin instead... Or even Kellan. They both seem kind."
Old 11-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #27
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I would imagine it happens more often than not only because fooling around with a woman will not leave you pregnant," she replied and shrugged as well.

"Why do you think he does not like you?" Tyana asked curious to know how Jason would act if he hated someone versus being polite, or actually liking a person.

"Lord Keegan's booming voice would fail to calm anyone," she giggled as she mentioned her uncle.

She nodded, "Yes, of course, you speak the truth, but it is still fun to speculate while you wait." Or scheme. There was a grin and then a soft sigh, "Kellan is a sweetheart, but there are times when the spirits that he has imbibed changes his nature from fun loving to...well to something else."
Old 11-05-2015, 10:44 PM   #28
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I don't think it matters either way..." she said.

"Jason? Oh... it's in how he looks at me... And how he speaks to me... It's not that he's rude or mean... It's that he speaks to me as if I'm a suit of armor... Or air that's more solid than the rest of the air around me... I think he considers me a bad influence to his sister... Or something..."

She shook her head. "Fun to speculate? About? A future you can never have? A romance that will never be more than fantasy? I'd rather not attach myself to a dream... Waking up will be too painful otherwise."
Old 11-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #29
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She listened and did not give away any of her thoughts. "I see..." was her only reply and never having experienced what Alys mentioned. Inwardly, she wondered what actions Alys might have influenced negatively with Ziamara. "Why would he think that you were a bad influence? You love the Princess as a dear friend."

"Dreams are meant to be fantastical and a way to just get away from reality...temporarily. The key is not to become too attached." to anything... She frowned and looked concerned, "Wine, snow or anything else can numb the body, cloud the mind, but eventually, I would imagine it will not be enough and can only get you so far. Life is shit especially if you have no say in how you will live it, but what harm is there if you allow a little bit of color or fantasy to make things interesting?"
Old 11-06-2015, 11:29 PM   #30
(Lady) Alys Fairwind
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I don't know... I've never known..."

She shook her head. "That's the most harmful... Letting yourself live in the dream... Even for a little while. We're not children anymore... Life is shit... And dreams don't make it better... They just remind you how shit life is."
Closed Thread

Tags
alys fairwind, tyana solvitreo