Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 10:57 PM   #31
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

"I promise you," she said, pulling herself close, more or less folding her body against his, holding him like he were the only thing keeping her rooted to the ground. "But... I want you, too. That was never something I doubted... I want to be with you... I just feared... I would never wish to bring you misery... or pain. But... I think... I considered things wrong... I want to be with you. I want to make love with you... And... I will wait... I will wait so you know I am not rushing into it... if that's what you wish."
Old 11-07-2015, 02:17 AM   #32
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"What I wish...is for you to not rush into anything. That is all." He rested his chin atop her head. "And...of course, I would wish for you to prepare yourself. I hate even saying this, but I would not wish to get you with child. Not when we cannot be wed...I...I love you. Far too much to bring that kind of shame upon you."
Old 11-07-2015, 03:51 PM   #33
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I have studied many years with Master Draven... I am certain there is nothing to fear in that..." But then she looked up at him and touched his face with gentle fingers, her eyes glassy with unshed tears, her smile small but no less sweet. "I love you, Jayme."
Old 11-08-2015, 03:50 AM   #34
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Now. No tears." Jayme wiped under her eyes. "You will come to me...one night...when you feel like you are ready...I will wait. However long it takes. Now..." he smiled at her. "...let us partake of what you brought for us to eat and drink. I should hate for everything to go to waste."
Old 11-08-2015, 03:52 AM   #35
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her smile grew and she let out a breathy laugh. "Oh... Right! I... I'd forgotten about the food. Come... It's... nothing elaborate," she said, taking him by the hand and going to where she'd left the basket. "Please. Sit." She took her own seat and looked up at him, patting the spot beside her.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:17 AM   #36
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He sat. "I would not worry so much about it being elaborate, Lucia...I get to be here, with you...I get to spend time with you...and believe me, that is more than enough to make up for any lack of elaborateness you feel there might be with the food."
Old 11-08-2015, 11:15 PM   #37
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She smiled and then laid out a square cloth to set the breads, cheeses, and pastries upon. "You are talented at bringing a blush to my cheeks, Jayme," she whispered, taking the knife to begin slicing the bread into pieces. "Sometimes... I fear... that you have all the power here."
Old 11-10-2015, 12:55 AM   #38
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh trust me," he laughed, and watched as she set out the food. "I do not feel like I have all the power here. One look from you is enough to make me come undone."
Old 11-10-2015, 01:33 AM   #39
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Is it... a specific look?" she wondered, scooting a little closer to him, her arm against his arm. "Or do you mean generally... Because it may be that you and I are suffering from the same sweet affliction."
Old 11-14-2015, 02:01 AM   #40
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You should know the answer to this, Lucia," he murmured, pressing his arm into hers. "Or perhaps you should like for me to explain myself further?"
Old 11-14-2015, 11:13 PM   #41
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I think I would," she said, setting her chin on his shoulder. "If for no other reason than to hear the sound of your voice. I do so love hearing you talk, Jayme. Explain which look it is that so captures you. I confess to ignorance... I truly do not know how I could possibly make any man come undone."
Old 11-17-2015, 01:58 AM   #42
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Not everyone loves to hear me talk. Velasco least of all. If I am not speaking of the topics he wishes to hear, he has no interest." Jayme sighed. "But if you wish for me to tell you which look captivates me so, you'll have to look at me, so this way, I know you'll hear...truly hear...what I have to say."
Old 11-17-2015, 02:28 AM   #43
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia reached up to put her hand on his cheek, her eyes locking with his. "I'm listening," she whispered, her nose brushing against his.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:01 AM   #44
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"This look, right here." Jayme brushed his thumb over her lips, and gave her a soft smile. "Your look of adoration...of trust...of love. When you look at me like this, all I wish to do is hold you, all I want to do is kiss you. You drive me mad, Lucia, but in the best of ways."
Old 11-20-2015, 12:06 AM   #45
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her eyes glassed with tears that pooled at the corners before one fell from each, and she leaned even closer to press her lips against his. Her hand came up to let her fingers brush through his hair and she kept her fingers curled just beside his ear. She was hesitant to pull away... She could think of no reason why she should. "When can I come to your bed, Jayme?"
Old 11-21-2015, 02:58 PM   #46
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"...whenever you feel ready to." Jayme pressed his lips to hers again, not caring too much about the fact they were in a somewhat public place. "...whether it's tonight, tomorrow night, next week, month...year. I love you enough to wait...it is your decision, sweetling."
Old 11-21-2015, 03:10 PM   #47
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Why can't it be now?" she asked in a ragged whisper, her lips lingering against his. "I don't want to wait..."
Old 11-21-2015, 03:42 PM   #48
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You are quite bold indeed, to want to do such things in public," he teased, and chuckled, sweeping his hand up her side, cupping the gentle curve of her breast. "Though caresses like these are best left to privacy. And to the darkness of the night...where others shall be sleeping...and where we shan't be interrupted."
Old 11-21-2015, 03:51 PM   #49
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She sighed and her body arched towards his. "Well... well, of course... I thought we'd go elsewhere..." she whispered, her lips grazing over his cheek. "But if you think you can wait until tonight..." even as she spoke, her hand went to his thigh, fingers slowly moving higher, eyes watching his to test his reaction.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:08 PM   #50
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He drew in a sharp breath, and took her hand off of his thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Do I think I can? Yes...will it be easy? No." Jayme leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "But anticipation is part of the pleasure. Just think of tonight, Lucia...of you in my chambers, in my bed, where you'll be safe...think of me, my mouth on yours, my mouth between your legs, bringing you to pleasure...think of me inside you, taking you...making you mine."
Old 11-21-2015, 06:48 PM   #51
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She had to bring her thighs together to combat the overwhelming feeling that his words stirred. She moaned softly, her hands holding him tighter. "Tonight cannot come soon enough... I'm already ready for you, love..."
Old 11-22-2015, 04:05 AM   #52
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"My Lucia..." he rested his forehead against hers. "...I am too. If I could pray to the gods to make the night come faster, I would. But we'll have to be content in knowing that it will come."
Old 11-22-2015, 11:43 PM   #53
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"And so will I," she whispered, her voice deeper, the whisper against his cheeks, so close to his ear. "Again and again... For you... Because of you... I've dreamed of it, you know... Of being with you..."
Old 11-23-2015, 12:30 PM   #54
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Do not think that tonight, my love...for I am not a phantasm. I am real..." he cupped her cheek with one hand and drew back to look at her. "My gods, if you could only see how beautiful you are...and tonight...I am going to show you."
Old 11-23-2015, 12:43 PM   #55
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"What... what if I cannot get away from Melantha...?" she asked in a breathless whisper. "She has us all in one room... Will she not get suspicious I am not there? What should I say?"
Old 11-23-2015, 01:17 PM   #56
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He cursed. "That might be a problem." Jayme sighed, let his hand drop. "For no matter what you say, it might be hard to be relieved. If you feel you can slip out tonight without being unnoticed, do so. If you cannot, I shall understand."
Old 11-23-2015, 01:51 PM   #57
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It may be better that we do it before people retire... Before they are ready to. Surely the prince would notice as well that you were missing... Unless he was distracted, too... Perhaps during a feast after the dancing has begun we can steal away... Or... there really is something to be said about now..." she grinned. "Nobody's come looking for us yet... If we could find a place... But I will not force you. If you wish to wait, then we shall wait."
Old 11-23-2015, 02:24 PM   #58
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He laughed, and pressed his lips to her forehead. "All right...but I think we need to eat first. I would hate to let all of this food go to waste."
Old 11-23-2015, 02:30 PM   #59
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She let out a breath and then kissed his cheek, starting a path down his throat before pulling away. "Very well," she whispered, reaching for a slice of bread and taking a bite.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:06 PM   #60
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

It was a good thing that she did pull away, because much more of her touches, her kisses, and he might have lost all control and took her here, in the open. Instead, he also reached for a slice of bread and took a rather large bite, chewing, swallowing. Anything to fill the silence. Anything to where, right now, he did not have to talk.
Closed Thread

Tags
jayme ascalon, lucia vellfyre