Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 01:38 AM   #91
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

"And time will tell all eventually. Maybe I should take her to the Oracle and see if she can see her future a little clearer," It was said in a jest as she began to relax.

"I brought some Trimeris chocolates and these are sticky candies filled with nuts and dates with a tiny bit of poppies, did you want to try either of them?" She asked as she rose to pick up the two packages where she left them with her lute and brough them back to her chair.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:04 AM   #92
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

"It might be fun at least," Jason smiled.

Then he laughed. "I'll try the Trimerid chocolates. I've never much cared for dates, though... Never have. I think it's more how they look than how they taste... But... they always put me off."
Old 11-01-2015, 10:12 PM   #93
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She chuckled and offered the chocolates to him, "I knew I should have brought the ones without the dates. I feel that the dates at times are sweeter than the honey, but the chopped nuts give it a tasty balance."

"What else puts you off?" She asked with curiosity.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:28 PM   #94
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It's the look of them... Ever since I was a child... I've never been able to work my head around how much they look like insects..." He took a chocolate and spoke his thanks before sitting back and giving it some consideration.

"I don't much care for cabbage... Or leafy foods in general... Always too bitter for me."
Old 11-01-2015, 11:00 PM   #95
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I do not mind dates, but never liked raisins. Although, I never had an issue with grapes," She added as she grinned when he took a chocolate.

"I have never liked the large fish eggs," she said while making a face. "The fishy liquid just exploding in your mouth."
Old 11-01-2015, 11:13 PM   #96
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I don't mind raisins... They don't look near so much like the insects I'm referring to... And it's not that I am afraid of cockroaches... It's just that they are terribly disgusting."

He smirked. "I don't mind those either... Though, I've been more wary of fish since we've returned from the North..."
Old 11-02-2015, 11:15 AM   #97
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She wrinkled her nose, "I have to agree with you on that. Although, I would imagine if the cockroaches are large enough, you could probably race them. I think most people race anything from horses, dogs to bugs. I always liked snakes, personally. They look so sleek and even the harmless ones look deadly. Reptiles are far more tolerable than insects."

"Well, I have always attempted to try anything at least once unless they just look disgusting, or smell just as bad as it looks."
Old 11-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #98
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I've grown used to snakes, I think," Jason said, shrugging. "They've never bothered me too much... I don't know that I'm bothered by spiders either... I do hate rats..." That was said with a glance to the side as if he were remembering something.

"That's a good practice... I'm very similar, I think."
Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 PM   #99
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Spiders are not so bad, but I agree with you about rats though," she added as her nose wrinkled.

She grinned, "I will have to admit that such a practice has allowed me to taste quite a lot of cuisines to determine what I like and what to never try again. Some were a bet which one is either pleasantly surprised or disgusted with a foul taste left in your mouth."
Old 11-02-2015, 11:45 PM   #100
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Annoying creatures... Sharp teeth, too..." he said, looking down at his hands.

"I've... eaten some pretty foul things on a bet... Mostly with Vaughn... If it makes you feel any better... there was once he dared me to eat dog shit... He never dared me to do anything after that... At least not for a while... It was... not enjoyable... I've never vomited so violently in all my life."
Old 11-02-2015, 11:54 PM   #101
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her brow furrowed as she caught him looking at his hands, "Yes I hear that they eat just about anything." Her eyes swept over him to see if she could catch another moment, but held her tongue from asking any other probing questions.

"Oh my gods, I cannot say I did that before, what were the stakes in such a dare?" Awe, disgust and amusement rolled up together with curiosity in her question.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:36 PM   #102
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jason's fingers twitched... Familiar scars that were both self inflicted and inflicted by other means... But while one memory had forced him to look at them, it was the horizontal marks he'd made that appeared as white lines against his thumb and forefinger that held his attention. At least until she asked her question.

Then he smirked and looked back up at her. "The stakes... Pride? I'd boasted how I'd never backed down from a dare or a challenge... and Eli made a bet that he could make one that I would refuse... There might have been a bit more boasting before about how I'd never lost a bet... So... I couldn't lose twice in one stroke... I won... But I don't know that I really won... It's not a fond memory... Still makes my stomach turn. Maybe that's why I don't mind most foods... Whatever it is I'm eating... it's better than shit."
Old 11-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #103
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She laughed, a full bodied laugh as she shook her head, "That is absolutely terrible! Commendable, but terrible. I think I would have just swallowed my pride, but at least you can get them all back by having them drink if it ever comes up in a drinking game of things done."
Old 11-05-2015, 10:41 PM   #104
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It's quite a lot of pride to swallow... I feared I'd choke," he grinned, finally taking a bite of the chocolate. "Oh... Well, not quite... Eli's eaten shit, too..."
Old 11-06-2015, 10:29 AM   #105
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She laughed as she shook her head in disbelief, "My gods, was it on another bet and did he fare as well as you?"
Old 11-06-2015, 11:13 PM   #106
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It was... more of a prank... and no. No he did not," he chuckled.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:20 AM   #107
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"What?! You must tell me this story. Was it shit disguised in pastries?" She asked with wide eyes and a mouth slightly open in the shape of an 'O'. The amusement dancing in her eyes while enjoying the sound of his chuckle.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:38 AM   #108
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Actually... that was exactly it... In fairness... We did mix it with fruit and chocolate... We were half hoping he'd get through it all before we told him what it was... But that man... He took one bite and immediately knew..."
Old 11-07-2015, 12:44 AM   #109
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Of course, he would know! I mean the smell alone, I could not imagine it could be hidden away even with sugar to make it go down easier," she chortled and covered her mouth as her shoulders shook. "That is terrible! Now was this before or after your bet?"
Old 11-07-2015, 01:09 AM   #110
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If you don't use a whole lot, actually..." he shook his head. "It was sometime after... Not long before we left for war. He did deserve it... Though, I can't remember why. I'll have to ask him... His memory is... sharper than most, I think."
Old 11-07-2015, 01:17 AM   #111
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"True, I can see that," she nodded in agreement. She chuckled, "Do not most people that are pranked deserve it for one reason or another?"
Old 11-07-2015, 01:39 AM   #112
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Not always... I think half my childhood was pulling pranks on my sisters... when they didn't deserve it... But... that's what big brothers are for, isn't it?"
Old 11-07-2015, 01:42 AM   #113
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Tag and Jay always say we deserved it, but it made us be ready and just as good on pulling some of our pranks," she replied with a grin.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:59 AM   #114
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"So... it also helped," he laughed. "Ziamara is almost as good as Roll..." He stopped, his grin fading. "Well... she got good at pranks."
Old 11-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #115
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It is a defense mechanism to get great at it. Makes a person hesitate with the promise of retaliation, but that is also the fun." She explained noting that his grin faded when he touched upon a memory of his late brother.

"Do you have a favorite fruit?" She asked gently attempting to try to cheer him back up.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #116
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I like strawberries," he said, blinking out of a memory. "Strawberry tarts, I think, are my favorite food... Or among my favorite. My sister has this habit of filling a basket of them for my nameday... For the five years I was up North, I think it was one of the things I missed most... Silly as that sounds."
Old 11-08-2015, 12:03 AM   #117
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Strawberries are lovely! I like drizzling a bit of honey on them," She brightened as he replied.

"Favorite scent?" She asked next figuring he would ask a question when he wished to know something of her.
Old 11-08-2015, 12:43 AM   #118
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He looked at her curiously. "I... don't know... I'd never thought of it. I guess... honeysuckle... Maybe...? Sandalwood... Why all these questions?" he grinned, and chuckled a bit. "You've not even told me your favorite fruit yet... Is it also strawberries?"
Old 11-08-2015, 01:16 AM   #119
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She giggled, "Well we deemed each other friend and I think friends should know things no matter how small and insignificant the detail. I did not tell because you did not ask." Then winked.

"I have a weakness for golden pears. Sweet and juicy."
Old 11-08-2015, 01:59 AM   #120
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh... I do like pears," he said thoughtfully. "Yet... I don't much care for apples... My brother used to say how strange that was..."
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre, lanius draven, tyana solvitreo