Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 07:45 AM   #31
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

"How much sleep did you get from the time in Delving to your arrival in Mirrormount?" She asked.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:40 PM   #32
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

Jason's eyes narrowed. "What are you doing?" he asked slowly. "What is this?"
Old 10-23-2015, 10:50 PM   #33
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She sighed and shook her head, "I beg your pardon, your highness. I forgot myself for the moment. What I say is too close and personal and should not be talked about. I was just worried...and overstepped my boundaries. Tell me to leave."
Old 10-23-2015, 10:53 PM   #34
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It is personal, yes. But you need not leave. You meant no offense... Let us not part on so sour a note. Come... tell me all I've missed whilst being locked away in here."
Old 10-23-2015, 11:08 PM   #35
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She fell silent and nodded as she tried to think of something interesting to say. It was actually probably the longest pause as if she was sorting through something. "The haul was bountiful and we have refilled the larder for a feast the night before. It would have been bad form to feast the night of your accident."

Finally relaxing a bit, she continued, "Ser Adan suggested I play my lute at the upcoming feast, but I did not know any of the entertainers and decided to wait until Tal Solarii to play for some mischief depending on what punishment my father decides to give me. I danced with Lord Benedar's son, a very nice person. Most of the days were spent bullying supliers to replace what was destroyed and a new maid that my sister's maid is breaking in."

"I also had the misfortune of seeing the Valesco and one of the twins thinking that would end rather poorly," she added. The rest of the gossip was of their host and hostess which he might rebuke her for and so she fell silent again.

"Was Ser Jacen always so...lively?"
Old 10-23-2015, 11:27 PM   #36
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He listened, settling a little more now that the conversation was more pleasing. And then he grinned, looking at her with playful eyes. "Lively? There's a word for it. Yes. He's always been that way. At least as long as I've known him."
Old 10-23-2015, 11:33 PM   #37
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Why yes lively...happy, passionate probably, and he seems to love to laugh," she remarked. "It makes a person really stand out with such traits."
Old 10-23-2015, 11:36 PM   #38
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jason tilted his head. "Are you smitten, my lady?" he asked with a grin.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:50 PM   #39
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes, I believe so," she replied with a small smile. "It is refreshing actually. I mean Kellan is happy and goofy most times but it is because he is able to hide deep in his cups. Ser Jacen tends to just enjoy being alive while most are entirely too serious or all doom and gloom."
Old 10-24-2015, 12:01 AM   #40
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"To be smitten? Or to meet somebody so happy?" he asked. "You speak already of his tendencies? How much have you spoken with him?" he chuckled.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:13 AM   #41
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She thought for a moment and smiled as she looked directly at Jason, "I have been smitten before." Then lowered her eyes and chuckled, "...To meet someone so happy."

"Despite what people believe of me and my surroundings, I am a very observant person sometimes a little too observant. I did not speak for that long, just the length of a dance, but small things I might have noticed from various events allow me to a few piecemeal conclusions."
Old 10-24-2015, 12:15 AM   #42
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Have you?" he asked curiously.

"I would still take care, my lady. Lord Jacen, though, is a good man. It is understandable that you should be smitten. Just remember he is wed... And you're to be a wife one day... Not a mistress. I just... would not see you get hurt, Tyana. Be careful."
Old 10-24-2015, 12:52 AM   #43
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes, but it is probaby too complicated and messy to take it any further and he did not seem interested," she replied gently still not meeting his gaze.

"I have been hurt before and it has left scars of my own even though they are unseen they will never be forgotten. I do not fall so easily into anyone's bed for them to use me later despite the gossip about being flirtatious. It is just jealousy towards me because it is easy for me to talk to men as it is to talk to women. I just want to feel good with no marrionette strings to be pulled later or when I am wed. Of courselves with Bel still unwed it makes me wonder what sort of marriage I will end up in or rather when, plus losing my dowry will just leave my upon the shelf until i am old and dusty. So maybe the life of a mistress will be mine."
Old 10-24-2015, 01:16 AM   #44
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I would not resign yourself to any such fate just yet. Not until you have spoken with your father. You said the king is going to speak on your behalf? That might make all the difference, Tyana... You're still a Solvitreo... Even without a large dowry, that still means something..."
Old 10-24-2015, 01:24 AM   #45
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Maybe," she replied and chuckled, but it sounded a bit hollow, "So many girls wanting to get married while others wish to avoid it and I just want it over with so I can learn to respect him or hate him."
Old 10-24-2015, 01:40 AM   #46
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"A lot of women do not realize what it means..." he said. "Why do you think you might hate your husband?"
Old 10-24-2015, 01:47 AM   #47
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If the man was respectable, I believe I can learn to respect him, if he was a man of questionable character or weak willed and weak chinned, but with a strong name or title, I could grow to hate him. There are all types out there and I doubt my father will consider compatibility when he is at the bargaining table."
Old 10-24-2015, 01:59 AM   #48
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Ambivalence might be healthier, Tyana," he pointed out. "It doesn't have to be one or the other... Life is not always about extremes."
Old 10-24-2015, 02:04 AM   #49
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I have always been entirely too passionate. Eat good food drink great spirits and live life to the fullest but in black and white. I have not tread so well on the gray, but yes, it might be healthier," she replied and gave a sad smile.

"I just do not like wasting my time with useless and terrible people especially those that wish to be harmful."
Old 10-24-2015, 02:13 AM   #50
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I doubt there are many men who would dare harm you, Tyana... And you're surrounded by many more who would make him pay if he tried. Me included... If you find yourself to have a cruel husband... tell me. It will not stand."
Old 10-24-2015, 11:13 AM   #51
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I will keep it in mind when the time comes...if it comes," she replied.

"Ah, did you want something to drink?" She asked as she stood up to pour them a glass.
Old 10-24-2015, 03:42 PM   #52
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Make sure you do," Jason said, watching her as she rose. "But, I do not think you will have such a match. You're quite easy to get along with, Tyana. You're genuine and honest. It's very difficult not to be your friend."

He nodded. "Yes, please."
Old 10-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #53
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She poured the wine in two cups and walked back towards Jason to offer him a cup, "Some men could careless at qualities that you mentioned."

Drinking the wine, she then picked up the entire jug and brought it closer to them just in case, "While other men are cruel or worse...men like...E...err that are odd with proclivities that might make a person's skin crawl."
Old 10-24-2015, 04:33 PM   #54
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Men who care less about those qualities are also men who do not care enough to be cruel." He looked up at her and there was a ghost of an amused grin that crossed his features. "Men like my cousin?" he asked. "Edric? I've... heard that he has that effect on people, yes. Particularly women..."
Old 10-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #55
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I had the displeasure of meeting him before his departure. I do not know how my cousin remained with him for as long as she did, but I should not speak ill of your kin," then took another drink.
Old 10-24-2015, 07:27 PM   #56
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Worry not, my dear. I will not hold it against you. Though... I am curious as to what happened during your meeting. If you do not mind me asking... You say it was a displeasure... How? Did he... do something?"
Old 10-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #57
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Personality clashed, but no he did not lay a hand upon me," she reassured him. "I heard that Darres had a run in with him at some point and the warning was probably still fresh in his mind, but.."

She fell silent with a frown as she recalled that night, "I never divorced anyone before, but I would figure if you were the one to request one that you would be relieved or elated when you get one, but he seemed almost bitter that it happened as if he had not choice. I found it odd."
Old 10-24-2015, 08:29 PM   #58
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I find that to be of no surprise," Jason said with a nod. "I'd heard that as well... But if he needed a warning to be on his best behavior with a Solvitreo, then I suppose he deserved it."

His frown deepened as well. "Weak men like to play the victim... Edric had a choice. He had many. He made it and then, apparently, acted a child afterward. Hopefully time away from court will give him time to order his thoughts."
Old 10-24-2015, 09:27 PM   #59
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"And it being Darres there might have been some physical reminders of the warning," she added.

"Maybe or he will exploit and abuse those under him to feel superior. Being wed to a man like that would be most unfortunate...and knowing myself I would even feel sorry for him. Despite all of my positive traits I have quite a few negative ones as well."
Old 10-24-2015, 09:51 PM   #60
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"One can only hope..."

He shook his head. "I know his vassals... They do not respond so well to abuse. He's a fool man, at times, but he's not so foolish to provoke Gerion Velgarath to anger." He gave a sad sort of smile. "I think we are all guilty of that, Tyana."
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre, lanius draven, tyana solvitreo