Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Tal Volorro

Tal Volorro The capital city, first of the Asseryan consuls and now of House Vellfyre. Tal Volorro is both a magnificent feat of Asseryan engineering and a convoluted maze of narrow streets and dark alleys that has grown rapidly and unplanned since Kadreth's War.
1M A331 GAME EVENT
Further Information . Tor Vellesca

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 08:09 AM   #61
(Princess) Valencia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

"Of course!" Her frown deepened with concern and frustration, "I wish I was able to go with you. You will write to me to let me know that all is well once you are in Blacktide? I am closer than father and will help where I can."
Old 10-23-2015, 11:31 PM   #62
(Princess) Ziamara Fairchild
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

"Of course I will. I-- Keegan is back in the city now father's gone, isn't he?" Ziamara's brows were drawn together in a worried look. "I would usually not doubt Kadreth could accede to your wish should you order a company to our aid but considering the row between him and father..."
Old 10-23-2015, 11:46 PM   #63
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her brows furrowed while her lips pressed together, "A row is bound to happen among kin and especially siblings, but that does not mean he would deny assistance to you no matter how much at odds he is with father." She scowled but it was not directed towards Zee.

"I will take care of it if I have to storm on Blacktide myself," she said darkly.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:01 AM   #64
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"No!" Ziamara's voice was a little too sharp. "Don't you dare. Whatever the trouble- you keep you and your belly here, behind the walls. If the worst scenarios play out... send word to Gareth. He's ever been my friend. And Keegan. Ambrosios... Edric if you think it likely he'll bestir himself. Velgarath... Vikary... my damnable cousin owes me. But don't you dare let there be even a chance a vengeful Wallace Wolfe can have two king's daughters."
Old 10-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #65
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her jaw set and she gave a curt nod having heard her sister but not entirely agreeing with it, "This does not feel right, Zee. I know why it has to be done, but it does not feel right. I will call all the gods damned men and every favor that is owed us to get you back if this goes sideways. I will believe in your abilities to charm and soothe the hackles of the Wolfe, but if anything happens he will rue the day that he was even born."
Old 10-24-2015, 12:45 AM   #66
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I know he will," she said with far more conviction than she had about anything else. "You and Jason will see that he does. And surely the rest of House Wolfe knows it too."
Old 10-24-2015, 12:59 AM   #67
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her eyes flashed wickedly as she added, "We will let Kain, Tyana and Darres burn the entirety of Blacktide to the ground."

She almost sounded remorseful, "That was a terrible thing to say and yet I would even consider it if you are harmed in any way."
Old 10-24-2015, 01:49 AM   #68
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She laughed. "I think Tyana would do for both the others. The girl is wicked when she wants. Just... if something does happen? Keep close to Jason. He'll need you."
Old 10-24-2015, 01:54 AM   #69
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Then I will figure out a way to entice the girl to do my bidding." She could not help but look stern as she protested, "Zee, do not say such things. You will soon be by our brother's side. I could never be the comfort that you are to him."
Old 10-24-2015, 02:39 AM   #70
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You aren't supposed to be the comfort I am, Valencia. You're supposed to be the comfort that you are. As well try to make one of your puzzle pieces fit the spot of another- the whole's a mess without any one of them but one cannot suffice for the other." Ziamara smiled. "You forgot that last autumn: we all have our roles. Yours isn't mine, but mine isn't yours either. Envy can work both ways, sister. Jason will hear assessments of a situation from you and rely on you for an orchestrated support I wouldn't be able to give. Try to remember that?"
Old 10-24-2015, 12:04 PM   #71
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That is not the same, Zee," she countered.

Until Ziamara's words made her look at her sister in surprise. "Envy? I never thought of it that way, but...it is not the same." She said lamely still trying to figure why Zee would ever be envious of her.
Closed Thread

Tags
valencia vellfyre, ziamara fairchild