Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Delving

Delving Almost 3,000 people reside in the lord's seat, ruled by House Seyfert. Delving is the closest town to the northern mountains and saw its share of grief in the Border Wars. The lords here have maintained closer ties to their western neighbors across the border, and to Westridge than other houses of the 'Reach.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 12:36 AM   #1
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)
Default 3.27.331 | A Friendly Reminder | Jason, Jayme

He knew he probably should have been angrier, but he couldn't bring himself to be. Perhaps it was exhaustion. Perhaps it was because, in the scheme of things, this was not the headache he might have thought it to be. No. At it's core, it was a small matter...

He'd sent for him not long ago, so he had Saul prepare the wine for his arrival. When he was announce, Jason looked up from the book he'd been reading in his chair and waved him closer, motioning to the chair across from him.

"As always, Ser Jayme, you give new meaning to 'haste.' Thank you for coming so quickly. There's some wine if you care to drink it..." He set the book aside. "This is your first time to Delving, is it not?"
Old 10-03-2015, 01:09 AM   #2
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"Highness." He bowed, and sat in the chair across from Jason. "Yes, it is my first time at Delving." Jayme drank some of the wine offered to him. "Though I will be glad to put this city behind me, in light of all that has happened."
Old 10-03-2015, 01:19 AM   #3
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I think it is safe to say that is a popular sentiment," Jason agreed. "I haven't had much time to speak with you since the tournament. You rode well. The joust was never one of my favorite events to participate in, if I'm honest. Always interesting to watch, though. You did take some pretty hard blows... You weren't injured too badly?"
Old 10-03-2015, 10:46 AM   #4
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Fortunately no," he smiled. "Just sore, as expected from riding in the joust."
Old 10-03-2015, 10:50 AM   #5
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That is good news," he said, taking a sip of his wine. "You... rode with Lucia's favor did you not? You two have become friends?"
Old 10-03-2015, 11:13 AM   #6
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"We talk, yes, whenever the occasion allows for it. She asked me to wear her favor, I accepted." Jayme nodded, of course leaving out the part where he kissed Lucia during their last conversation.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #7
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"There have been some who have voiced their concerns over your closeness with her... But I trust you to know to keep it merely friendly. I've come to like you and would hate for my father to intervene and decide that you are better served elsewhere than at court. And I trust you to put her off if she isn't certain where that line exists... Or if she is and feels compelled to step over it."
Old 10-03-2015, 01:23 PM   #8
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Would it be impolite to ask who has voiced concerns?" Jayme sighed. "Because it still seems that some at court feel like I'm my brother. When I'm not like him in the slightest."
Old 10-04-2015, 02:25 AM   #9
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"It would not be impolite. And I would daresay you are even entitled to know... And had I not given my word that I wouldn't, I would readily tell you, Ser Jayme... But I do know that concern was only concern and not an accusation. I do apologize if it seems cowardly of the other to ask to not be named... I imagine that is frustrating... But rest assured, I know you are not your brother."
Old 10-04-2015, 11:22 AM   #10
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You do not, though the one that was concerned might think so." He respected the sense of honor in Jason...it wasn't too often you came across that. Honor seemed to be a commodity easily bought and sold.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:07 PM   #11
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"The one who is concerned isn't one who's thoughts you need to trouble yourself over. Gods know I'm not..." he said. "It would seem to be nothing more than court whispers."
Old 10-05-2015, 12:26 AM   #12
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"All right." He nodded. "But don't worry...I know the line. And I know to keep myself from crossing that line." Even though Lucia made it really, really hard sometimes...
Old 10-05-2015, 10:40 PM   #13
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I know... If I didn't think you knew it, I would outright forbid you from seeing her. But I realize my cousin has a need for friends... Especially after what she's endured... And if she trusts you and calls you friend, then I am pleased. I just worry she might come to regard you as more... She is so young, after all."
Old 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM   #14
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If she does, then I know how to handle it. Much like the Lady Ausla when she got such notions into her head." Since when did Jayme have a bunch of women following him around? At times it seemed rather disconcerting.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:16 AM   #15
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I would imagine one of those is easier to reason with..." Jason said, sighing. "Elijah will be returning to Shadowdale from here to help his father with the Spring taxes. My father's suggested that my cousin take his place in the retinue during the progress. Kalden is dependable, to be certain, but he's a bit... difficult to warm up to. I just thought you should have a fair warning... He's a good man... if you can get beyond the brooding and scowling."
Old 10-07-2015, 12:47 AM   #16
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He shrugged, and gave a small smile. "Even if he does try to brood and scowl me to death, it's not as if I'll run off crying. But thank you for the warning though."
Old 10-07-2015, 10:11 PM   #17
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That you won't run crying will probably endear you to him... Begrudgingly, of course. And as much as anybody can be endeared to Kalden..."
Old 10-10-2015, 07:30 PM   #18
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He chuckled. "One of those, hmm? I have some cousins who are quite similar. It helps, at least for me, to never take it as any kind of slight on my behalf. It's just their nature...just how they are."
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre, jayme ascalon