Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Delving

Delving Almost 3,000 people reside in the lord's seat, ruled by House Seyfert. Delving is the closest town to the northern mountains and saw its share of grief in the Border Wars. The lords here have maintained closer ties to their western neighbors across the border, and to Westridge than other houses of the 'Reach.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 11:50 PM   #61
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

"I'm still such a coward... I half expect to turn around and see my father or my uncles..." She looked down in shame. "I suspect one day that won't scare me so much..."
Old 09-22-2015, 02:36 PM   #62
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"If such happens, I shall bear my punishment and bear it with grace. My brother is more skilled in the art of keeping such things secret...I have never been a person of secrets and deception." With Jayme, pretty much what you saw, was what you got. "And it is not cowardice. I have been in their presence...even for a man of my stature, they are terrifying."
Old 09-22-2015, 10:47 PM   #63
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"But I would not see that happen," Lucia went on. "Too often do women act without considering the consequences of those actions. And too often do they sit by while others suffer." She did smile then. "I suppose Keegan is not so terrifying... Unless he's being serious."
Old 09-23-2015, 10:25 PM   #64
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He laughed, and then fell silent for a moment. "Whoever does end up wedding you shall be quite lucky indeed." Jayme cupped her cheek. "Though if he ever does end up hurting you, I will end up on trial for the murder of another man." And gladly, too.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:39 PM   #65
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She frowned at the thought. "Maybe my husband won't care so much if my affections are with another man?" She was hopeful. And then her eyes took on a pained look. "You may not have to... Men have tried to hurt me before, my lord."
Old 09-24-2015, 02:15 PM   #66
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He shook his head. "You wish for too much. I could never divide your attentions from your husband, my lady. It's not in my nature to..." at the mention of men hurting her before, though, his face grew dark. "Who? Gods, I hope it is not someone I know..."
Old 09-24-2015, 08:29 PM   #67
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"What if who I wed is unworthy of my attentions?" she challenged. But he seemed distracted with her other point. "Nobody who still draws breath. My uncle saw to it that he was punished... But I am no stranger to anger at the end of a man's fist... Or blade... I have been fortunate, however... That I still breathe and have been able to meet somebody who has made me see the good in men again."
Old 09-27-2015, 11:49 PM   #68
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Good." He smiled. "Now, as to whether the man you wed is unworthy of your attentions...the easiest solution would be to just wed me, and problem solved, eh? But since that will not likely be so...whether he is worthy of your attentions or not...I can't come between anything of the sort. It's..." not right. Sometimes Jayme was too honor-bound for his own good.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:15 AM   #69
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh... But I wish I could... I wish I could marry you... And if I cared less about you, I might suggest that we run off now and do it... I would love nothing more than to be your wife... And that's the worst thing ever... Having everything I want in front of me... But not being able to take it."
Closed Thread

Tags
jayme ascalon, lucia vellfyre