Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Delving

Delving Almost 3,000 people reside in the lord's seat, ruled by House Seyfert. Delving is the closest town to the northern mountains and saw its share of grief in the Border Wars. The lords here have maintained closer ties to their western neighbors across the border, and to Westridge than other houses of the 'Reach.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 02:11 PM   #31
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

She closed her eyes, her face still tilted up towards his even after the all-too-brief kiss was over. "Maybe it is reality that is stupid then," she said very softly. "If you want me... and I want you... how can that be wrong?"
Old 09-07-2015, 02:29 PM   #32
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"...you said yourself that I could not have you," he said, resting his chin atop her head, it being pillowed by her soft hair. "What I wish to take...that is meant for your husband, Lucia. I am not highborn enough to wed you, and I do not wish to sully your honor...it is not mine to take, sweetling."
Old 09-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #33
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia put her arms around him and pressed her cheek to his chest. "I know... And I know to risk even a moment is to risk much more. I'm sorry... My whining certainly isn't helping matters."
Old 09-07-2015, 05:13 PM   #34
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Do not apologize," he murmured, and held her close. "It is how you feel...you do not have to apologize for what you feel."
Old 09-08-2015, 12:08 AM   #35
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I'm not apologizing for how I feel. I'm apologizing for the whining," she said, managing a slight smile. "But... I did not intend to sour the mood. We're meant to be retrieving the favor and enjoying our time."
Old 09-08-2015, 12:20 AM   #36
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You weren't whining," he assured her. "It's fine. But let us continue to retrieve your favor, that I might have something to wear at the tourney, yes?"
Old 09-08-2015, 12:22 AM   #37
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Well... I suppose you could wear nothing to the tourney... People would talk about that for years and years," she grinned.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:33 AM   #38
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Of course they would. Though I doubt it would be for years and years. Only long enough for the next intrigue to capture their fancies." He grinned back. "As long as I have your favor to cover me somewhat, I'll be fine."
Old 09-08-2015, 10:30 PM   #39
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I would at least talk about it for years and years," she laughed, reaching for his hand before resuming their walk. "I don't know that it's big enough to cover what needs to be covered, my lord. But that's all right. It doesn't have to."
Old 09-09-2015, 01:33 AM   #40
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His laughter rang out and echoed along the pathway. "Well then, wouldn't I be quite the sight, wearing naught else but your favors." Jayme took her hand in his, and gave it a gentle squeeze.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:20 PM   #41
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That's what I'm saying," she laughed, stopping at the doorway to the chambers she shared with the others. "One moment, my lord. I shall be quick," she promised, entering swiftly and going straight to where she'd kept her things. It took some rifling, but she finally reemerged in the corridor with a pink, sheer scarf. "If you don't care for the color... I have others. It's just that this one is my favorite."
Old 09-10-2015, 02:45 AM   #42
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If it is your favorite, then it is the color I will wear." Pink. Normally a color his brother might wear, but he didn't say anything...and steeled himself for the teasing and tormenting he knew he'd get from Velasco for the entirety of his days. "And I shall wear it proudly, knowing that no matter the outcome, you are with me."
Old 09-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #43
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I do hope it brings you luck, but you are right. No matter what happens, I am honored that you are wearing my favor... And I will support you regardless of the outcome." She reached for his hand and squeezed it.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:42 AM   #44
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

In turn, he lifted her hand to his lips and placed a lingering kiss on the soft, smooth skin. "The honor is, indeed, mine." Gods, it was entirely too hard for him to show restraint...
Old 09-11-2015, 12:47 AM   #45
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She blushed and gave a shy smile. Shy... Gods, she was becoming one of 'those' ladies. "Will I also be able to honor you with my first dance at the feast?"
Old 09-11-2015, 01:33 AM   #46
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Of course," he said, letting her hand drop. "As many dances as you'd like, and not just your first one..."
Old 09-12-2015, 09:19 PM   #47
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If I dance with you more than twice, people will talk, surely," she said. But then she squeezed his arm. "But I don't care..."
Old 09-13-2015, 01:08 PM   #48
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Is that a hint of bravado I see?" Jayme whispered, and ran his thumb over her lips, cupping her chin so she was looking up at him. "I never thought I'd live to see the day..."
Old 09-13-2015, 11:00 PM   #49
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She kissed his thumb reflexively and gave him a small grin. "I just figure there's no harm in showing people that you mean something to me... There is a fine line between affection and what is forbidden. So long as we stay on the right side, all should be well."
Old 09-13-2015, 11:30 PM   #50
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Agreed." And even then, people would talk...but then again, he did not care much for what people might or might not say. But he did not tell Lucia this. "Now...would you care to give me a proper kiss? For luck, of course. For the tourney." And for...other reasons, of course.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:39 PM   #51
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia's grin broadened, and she got onto her toes, her hand finding his cheek. Her eyes closed and she pressed her lips to his, letting them linger and parting them in case he thought to make the proper kiss even less proper. She didn't mind.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:03 AM   #52
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He didn't either...

Jayme placed a hand at the small of her back and pressed her close to him; he parted his lips as well and coaxed his tongue through, it dancing along hers. His other hand went to the back of her head, fingers weaving through her hair. Even when he felt certain...desires...he didn't pull away from Lucia. He only moaned, deepened the kiss as much as she would allow him to...
Old 09-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #53
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

The sound she made was somewhere between a groan and a whimper. Her fingers clung hard to his arms, her feet lifted to her toes, and her tongue joined in the erotic dance that was far too addicting for sense to take hold. No. To hells with being sensible. This felt good... And she didn't want it to end. Not yet. What was the harm in kissing anyway?

Her hand reached up to touch his hair, fingers curling into it, and she pressed herself against his front, deepening the kiss as much as her ability would allow... Admittedly, she still had much to learn about kissing, but she was far too distracted to be shy about that.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:12 AM   #54
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He growled, and let his hand cup her bottom; his tongue and lips guided her, coaxed her along in the bit of inexperience he detected...and he felt himself grow harder...normally, Jayme would pull away, but right now, desire was winning out over being the honorable man he usually was.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:39 AM   #55
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia was lost to him... And then very suddenly she wasn't. She wasn't sure if it was his hand on her bottom, but she was quite abruptly aware that they were standing in a corridor in a small castle... She slowly pulled back, but gave him one last, lingering kiss. "We shouldn't do this here, my lord. Not in Delving... I fear it would be hard to stay hidden... It's not as safe as Vellesca..."
Old 09-17-2015, 09:48 AM   #56
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Gods fucking damn it...

"Of..." he cleared his throat, closed his eyes, and swallowed, trying to focus on things other than wanting to shove Lucia against a wall, lift up her skirts, and take her until she cried out his name in pleasure. "...of course, my lady. Forgive me."
Old 09-17-2015, 09:09 PM   #57
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She had a hard time stepping away from him, and her eyes conveyed the apology she wasn't sure how to articulate. "There is nothing to forgive, my lord. It is easy to forget my place when I'm with you... And as much as I wish I could live up to my bark... I still fear what might happen to you if we were to be caught doing something less than... what my king uncle would approve of."
Old 09-21-2015, 01:33 AM   #58
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Sometimes, I wish you were not a Vellfyre," he said, not stepping away from her either. "I'm what some might consider an honorable man, but with you...it would be very, very easy to be less than honorable..."
Old 09-21-2015, 01:44 AM   #59
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Most times I wish I wasn't..." she said. And her tone betrayed more than one motive. It wasn't just because she wished to be with Jayme. There were many other reasons. Many which made her wish she'd been born into another family. Or maybe even born a bastard...

"I should not tempt you so... It isn't fair to you... Or me, but mostly to you... I promise I won't be so unfair to you."
Old 09-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #60
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"And I to you. I...should not kiss you as such...I will be too tempted to want to do other things..." he sighed. "In this instance, I apologize. Even though the heart wants what it wants...it seems somewhat torturous to refrain..."
Closed Thread

Tags
jayme ascalon, lucia vellfyre