Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Tal Volorro

Tal Volorro The capital city, first of the Asseryan consuls and now of House Vellfyre. Tal Volorro is both a magnificent feat of Asseryan engineering and a convoluted maze of narrow streets and dark alleys that has grown rapidly and unplanned since Kadreth's War.
1M A331 GAME EVENT
Further Information . Tor Vellesca

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 02:05 AM   #1
(Lady) Parissa Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Default 12.21 (midnight-ish) - Long, Long Night - Parissa (OPEN)

She had made her way out of the gates of Tor Vellesca and into the streets of Old Volorro- but only barely. She was within eyesight of the massive gates, and a Crownsguard and a couple of yeomen guards were not exactly letting her leave their sights either though she'd somehow gotten separated from her friends for the moment. Oh well, guards counted... and she was fairly sure her husband (still a weird idea) the prince (nope, that was even weirder) was somewhere nearby too. It was just that people were tall and she could not quite see through or around them all that easily.

Parissa's eyes were shadowed in kohl, her hair down and messy and for once her maid hadn't even tried to tame it. Her dress was green with white sleeves, a pink surcoat over it and a simple white silk ribbon adorned her throat, wrapped and tied in a bow.

Parissa smiled and spoke to people who seemed to guess her identity (short blond, Crownsguard lurking? Probably not so hard to guess) and kept moving and drinking from her horn cup as she went.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:13 AM   #2
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Where was Lenore? Damn it... What had she been wearing again? She couldn't remember... She was far too drunk for memory... She whined a little dramatically and then tried to find some more wine. Instead she found Parissa who, but all accounts, was very easy to guess for all the crownsguard... and the height... Mostly it was the height. "Parissa!" she exclaimed excitedly, going towards her to throw an arm around her shoulders. "Or... is it your highness now? This week's been naught but a blur, to be honest."
Old 02-21-2015, 03:17 AM   #3
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jayme did not bother with much of a disguise...instead, Velasco outfitted him with a rather garish red ensemble...by all the gods, he looked and felt ridiculous. His eyes were outlined in kohl, and while wandering through the wild and the chaos, he was grabbed by several ladies and brought in for a kiss...several men too. Hmm.

And soon, he found himself in front of the Lady Parissa and the Lady Lucia. "You know that's not much of a disguise, my ladies. I recognized you both instantly."

Last edited by Jayme Ascalon; 02-22-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:54 PM   #4
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I think family is allowed to say my name? Or friends... Tonight at least... but I-- formally allow it? Can I do that?" She laughed and hugged Lucia. "A blur is nice, isn't it?" A familiar voice drew her attention and she turned to smile at the tall, kohl-bedecked knight. "Hmm... well you should try disguising your voice, Ser, for you give yourself away by speaking."
Old 02-22-2015, 12:08 AM   #5
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He had to wonder if the Lady Lucia spent most of her time drunk...no, she did mention when she wasn't drunk her wit was sharper. Jayme gave her an amused glance and then turned back to Parissa. "I am horrid at disguising myself. I am good for garnering laughs...which I'm sure that is what my brother is doing right now even as we speak...pointing and laughing at me. Now I just have to find him so I can trip him and ruin his pretty garments..."
Old 02-22-2015, 12:16 AM   #6
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That's a poor brother who'd make so much fun. Perhaps you ought to ruin his garments more often?" Parissa said with an amused smile.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:16 AM   #7
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"We could help with that," Lucia offered.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:40 AM   #8
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Well, it would be quite easy...as I am wearing some of his garments..." Jayme gave the two a devious smirk. "...so I could be inclined to have one of you, perhaps...spill wine on them?"
Old 02-22-2015, 02:02 AM   #9
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Hmm... That might be fun." Parissa grinned and walked over to him, then paused to look at Lucia. "Would you like to to douse this knight's shirt, my lady, or should I do it?"
Old 02-22-2015, 02:15 AM   #10
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"That seems a waste of wine to get back at a brother," Lucia said, stepping closer. "Speaking as somebody who is skilled at driving an elder sibling to near murder..." She had to pause because she only belatedly realized that it wasn't actually figurative... but she was too drunk to be sullen about it. "I know that it's best not to aggravate them... but to horrify them... For example... when he sees his garment... he needs to immediately want to fly at you with all of his rage... So... you might could do something like this," she said, reaching for his sleeve just beneath the stitchings and pulling hard until the seams ripped.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #11
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jayme laughed as Lucia grabbed the sleeve and ripped. "My lady, are you just trying to see me with my shirt off? Because all you have to do is ask." Yes, indeed, too much wine was making his tongue rather...loose. Did someone put snow in his wine? Yes, that had to be it.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #12
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Parissa's laughter was bright and a little intoxicated when Lucia began ripping Jayme's shirt but his suggestion almost made her spit out a mouthful of wine. "Umm..." She coughed, giggling anyway. "But you taking it off isn't half as much fun!" Pari paused. "Well, maybe half. I'm not sure... I suppose you could take that off, and Lucia can rip something else off... we'll compare..."
Old 02-22-2015, 10:09 PM   #13
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia looked over at Parissa and reached out to pat her back lightly. "It helps if you swallow," she teased. And then she turned her attention back to Jayme. "My lord... Have I ever given you the impression that I'm ever not sure...?" She laughed then and said, "Your princess made a suggestion, my lord... And you now how royalty can be. You had better heed it... and tell me what you'd like ripped."
Old 02-22-2015, 11:32 PM   #14
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Then I humbly suggest to rip off my shirt, as it is already ripped. The only other article of clothing left available is my pants...and I would prefer to keep them on."
Old 02-22-2015, 11:39 PM   #15
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"But you are in the hands of Bromiads, Ser. You should count yourself lucky only your clothes are ripped..." Parissa grinned. "We might rip your body limb from limb, as I recall... but we like your clothes more." She sauntered closer and reached up to touch his torn sleeve. "Lucia... let's see what damage you can do."
Old 02-24-2015, 11:20 PM   #16
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Humility? On this night...?" she chuckled, her hand trailing down his arm for a moment before she ripped the sleeve further. "For shame, my lord." She wasn't certain of the meaning. With as much wine swimming in her head, it would be hard to really work out the reasoning or the true order there... but... as one commanded by royalty, Lucia quickly set to her task, her long nail digging between threads and tugging, ripping a rather sizable hole into the seam of his breeches.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:46 AM   #17
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jayme covered his mouth and snickered into it as the two blond, beautiful Bromiads sought to rid him of his clothes. "Dear ladies, how am I supposed to keep my sense of honor if you destroy all of my clothes? I shan't have anything to wear and I'll be walking back to the palace naked."
Closed Thread

Tags
jayme ascalon, lucia vellfyre, parissa harrowmont