Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Kingsport

Kingsport The smaller (population 8,000) but northernmost port of the 'Reach, Kingsport's fortunes faltered and fell in the last ten years with Zaksalam cutting off the northern trade routes, but the city is recuperating with the return of trade. The town's name is from the Vellfyre summer palace which is built nearby and serves as a seat for younger sons and a place for the court to flee in case of plague in Tal Volorro.
Summerhall

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 11:12 PM   #91
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya first... Oh... That's not so bad..." She was a member of Ziamara's retinue, after all. Stranger things had happened. Of course, she'd never done it, but she was present for some of it. She got up and walked towards Parissa, bending to press her lips against hers very, not pressing her tongue or anything, but she lingered to make it look like it was deeper than it was for Kain's benefit. She'd never kissed a woman before... and admittedly... it was not at all the same as it was kissing a man. Her lips were soft, but not like... No. Definitely no appeal in kissing a female. But... if she HAD to kiss one, she could have done worse.

Jason chuckled and finally drew Parissa back, rolling his dice... fairly again. "Shit... Five..."
Old 01-14-2015, 11:22 PM   #92
(Lady) Parissa Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Parissa laughed at the kiss. It was hardly a new sensation- or a new dare. They'd all been dared to kiss so often at Solarii and it was still sweet but never lit the fire that kissing a boy one really, really liked would. Or Jason.

"Oooh, no! A dare?" Wide-eyed Parissa looked over at Kain. "My lord, what shall his be?"

"You could name it this time, Lady."

Parissa shook her head. "Lucia, you must help at least. I am not daring the man who's got me in his lap anything. Someone else do the honors."

"I'd dare him to kiss Lucia, but I fear the squabble that would break. No... let's see..." Kain smirked. "Take off your lady's shoes, Jase. With your teeth." And with that, he handed Parissa the dice. She rolled quickly, simply hoping to get it out of the way and maybe an excuse to drink before enduring this... and it landed on a 5.

"Corvus balls!" she hissed. "Really? We'll all be dared silly tonight..."
Old 01-14-2015, 11:32 PM   #93
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I would also punch you for that dare..."

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya first - Shoes with teeth? Kain... that's so booooring..." Lucia whined.

Jason didn't complain. It was not the worse thing to be dared. He considered... and then grabbed her around her waist to lift her onto the table. It was easier than going to his knees... He reached down to lift her foot up and he bowed his head, his teeth raking against her ankle before he started to pull the slipper from her foot... And then he did the same to the other... his fingers trailing lightly over the sides of her feet before he pulled her back into his lap.

Then he laughed. "Lucia? Would you like to do the honors?"

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya... Yes! I think... Lady Parissa ought to get your breeches off..." She grinned and then rolled, not much paying attention now except that she rolled a six. She smiled her thanks and then took hold of her cup to drink deeply.

Last edited by Jason Vellfyre; 01-14-2015 at 11:46 PM.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:49 PM   #94
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She'd been having trouble thinking after Jason's lips had brushed her ankle. Really, her ankle? That was a thing? Or maybe it was just him. Or the fact he'd picked her up, or that he was so comfortable to relax on... But then Lucia's words sank in and she sat straight up, cheeks turning bright pink. "What?" she squeaked, looking around at them all in disbelief. "I-I can't--"

Kain was laughing so hard he had to lean on the table. "Your face, Parissa... oh no. No, that dare stands. You. His breeches... if you don't know how to work them, I'm sure Jase will help you..."
Old 01-14-2015, 11:52 PM   #95
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Luce..." Jason said in warning.

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya... Don't be a spoil sport... It's not like I told her to sit on your cock... Sheesh... Now, if you could, get the dare done so you can roll again?"

Jason looked from his cousin, to his other cousin, and then back to Parissa. "I would say you could ask for another dare to take its place... but I fear Lucia or Kain would come up with something worse... Don't worry, Rissa... You'll just have to be sure to even the score when THEY roll a three or five."
Old 01-15-2015, 12:08 AM   #96
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Parissa bit her lip and nodded, then turned to grab her cup and downed half of it, then pusehd it toward Lucia to refill while she set about trying to strip of Jason's breeches with a maximum of modesty. She turned and stood in front of Jason, between his legs then started working at the ties, only looking away once she started getting the laces loose enough to slide them down over his hips. Then her lips curled in a half-smile and she looked up at him as her fingers trailed a little behind the material to skim his skin as she pushed the material down. Once the linen was around his knees she straightened up and turned around, still keeping herself in front of him to keep some amount of modesty for him. "There. You didn't say anything about his boots so I can't get them down further."

Kain was still chortling. "I'll allow it." He rolled his dice and got... a two. Truth. His breath hissed between his teeth. "All right, I deserve that..."
Old 01-15-2015, 12:17 AM   #97
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jason wasn't so much worried about Kain... The campaign had pretty much done away with any semblance of secrecy or privacy for most of the men... Lucia, however, was a different matter... And that's why he made a sort of whimper when Parissa did that thing with her fingers, and his body began to war with his mind about how to react to that. Fortunately, Lucia seemed much too interested in pouring Parissa's new cup.

When she turned, he reached for her to draw her back, setting her back on his lap and adjusting the skirts to cover himself completely. Jason was about to suggest something... though, truth be told, he hated picking truth... It was never as exciting in his mind... But then Lucia cleared her throat.

"All Hail the Queen of 'sserya..." she said, handing Parissa back her cup. "So... Kain... I've heard from a few birds... that you're hung like a stallion. If you had to give a measurement... how big, would you say, IS your cock?"

"Lucia!" Jason exclaimed, laughing. "My gods... Weren't you like... two-and-ten when we left? The hells?"

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya... Ten-and-three... Almost ten-and-four. But it's not MY truth. It's Kain's."
Old 01-15-2015, 12:23 AM   #98
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Yep, this sounded like a game in Solarii now. Parissa took a sip of her newly filled cup and wriggled back against Jason. "How are we measuring?" she piped up. "I mean... Asseryan measures, or hands, or...?"

Kain's brows rose. "And I was just going to ask whether you wanted hard or soft measures, coz... Do you want exact replicas or just guesses?"
Old 01-15-2015, 12:26 AM   #99
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya... What use have I for soft measures?" Lucia asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"What use have you for hard measures?" Jason countered, lifting his brow.

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya... fair point. Just hard measures... And I mean... if you CAN provide replicas, that'd be wonderful, but guesses are fine. Units of measurement... Not hands... Because then it gets into WHOSE hand and really... that could start a squabble, too."
Old 01-15-2015, 12:31 AM   #100
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Kain smirked and then picked up his cup and drained it, slapped it back on the table, took a moment... then stood up and a second later the lace of his braes was undone and he simply pulled them down to flash his cousin. Well, the whole tent, judging by the startled squeak from Parissa. He was endowed well, and as luck would have it he was hard at the moment. "That true enough, Luc?"
Old 01-15-2015, 12:35 AM   #101
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia immediately burst into giggles, her cheeks turning red. "All... All hail... queen... Asserya... Gods... It's all... huge and shit..."

Jason sighed. "The hells are you hard for?"

"Doesn't matter... He's... and it's..." Lucia grabbed the dice. "How do you fit it in your breeches?" she asked, still giggling. "Okay, okay... put it away. I think it's staring at me..." She let the dice go. "Two... That was... drinking again, right? Oh wait... no... that's... Ah, shit..."
Old 01-15-2015, 12:41 AM   #102
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Drink, I suppose? I don't know. I'm a Vellfyre." Kain laughed and tucked himself away and sat down, while Parissa was still half-collapsed against Jason's shoulder trying to stop giggling. "Sorry if I've frightened the virgins in the room."

"Truth!" Parissa called to Lucia. "Sooo... truth..." She bit her lip. "If you could be locked up in a tower -alone- with any man in court, who would you pick?" She paused and looked at the two men. "Unless you can think of something else, my lords?"
Old 01-15-2015, 12:49 AM   #103
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"No... that's fine..." Jason said, glad for the tame truth... It'd give him a moment to breathe.

"All hail the Queen of Asserya..." Lucia looked at her cup, seeing her reflection in the liquid. Meanwhile, Jason had reached for his own to drink. "That's easy... Rhaegar Vayth."

Jason choked on his drink. "What... Why?" he laughed. "Luce... you wouldn't know what to do with him... and he'd just stare at you..."

"All hail the Queen of Asserya... Hey! This is MY fantasy! Not yours... Roll the damned dice... your highness..." she added, wrinkling her nose at him.

He rolled a three. "I... need to start cheating again..."
Old 01-15-2015, 12:56 AM   #104
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Lord Rhaegar's very handsome. I can see why you'd want to be in a tower with him," Parissa said loyally with a sympathetic look at Lucia. "He'd be on my list too... Oh no!" She laughed at Jason's roll. Then her eyes narrowed and leaned back to glare at him. "You were CHEATING?!"

Kain burst out laughing. "You know, Vayth doesn't cheat at dice..."

"I should hope not! That's... unchivalrous!" Parissa glared at them both now.

"I dare Jason to always tell his fiancee the truth for this whole night..." Kain chortled and looked at Lucia.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:01 AM   #105
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"All Hail the Queen of Assera... I wonder... how endowed HE is...?" she asked, putting a finger to her lips.

"He'd..." He groaned. "I... of course not!"

"Vayth... Such a pretty, pretty man..." Lucia mused. "So fucking pretty..."

"That is an easy dare," Jason said. "I've never lied to her... Except that one time I cheated at dice... Which I promise not to do for the rest of the night..." he said, giving her a squeeze around the waist.

"Pretty..."
Old 01-15-2015, 01:15 AM   #106
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Lucia, you're drooling on the dice." He grabbed it and rolled. Six. He drank gratefully, happy to be absolved of a dare just now, then pushed the dice to Parissa.

Pari frowned slightly at Jason as she took the dice. "Thank you," she said after a moment then leaned in to kiss his cheek before she rolled the dice... and found herself turning to a terrible sight. A two. "Truth..." She wrinkled her nose. "All right... What truth, everyone?"
Old 01-15-2015, 01:23 AM   #107
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"All Hail the Queen of Sera..." she said, sniffing and shaking her head. "I am not drooling... And... Oh! Oh! Parissa... I've got one... All right... So... if you could be invisible for one day... what would be the naughtiest thing you'd like to do?"

Jason reached for the dice and rolled as he waited for her answer. Another sigh as he looked down at the three... but at least Parissa had to answer first before he was dared to do anything.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:30 AM   #108
(Squire) Roland Salt
demoted to extra

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Kain's squire had left some of the lords cleaned armor near the training field. It was lucky Roland had spotted it after the bonfire and was honest enough to bring it back. He waited outside of Kain's tent, but when no one answered him, he just assumed they were all asleep. It was rather late after all. One little peek in and if no one was there, he would just leave the armor just inside the tent flap. "Tristif-uhh...?"

All the color fell from Rolands face. It then went from ghost white to bright red in a moment. Well... this was awkward. The squire quickly ducked out of the tent, dropping the armor where it was and stood for a moment, trying to process what he had just seen.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:35 AM   #109
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Umm..." Parissa bit her lower lip as she thought over that question. "Steal cakes from the kitchen." Her cheeks heated though.

"Liar. Careful, Parissa, there's a punishment for lying on a truth..." Kain cautioned.

"All right. Maybe... maybe spy on my intended. Just to see... you know. Properly. Before the wedding night."

"No need to be in visible for that, m'lady. Turn around."

Parissa put her hand over her face. "Not the same! Thank you. Jason... it's your turn..."

"To be dared," Kain finished with a smirk. "Luc. You're all creativity tonight. Want the prince to walk out of the tent with his breeches down... or well I'd say he has to trade clothes with Parissa but he'd end up with about... a diaper. Maybe..-- The hell?" He turned to the entrance just in time to see a retreating figure. "Hope that wasn't important..."
Old 01-15-2015, 01:37 AM   #110
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Kalden's curiosity, for whatever godly and contrived reason, got the better of him. Especially when he saw what looked like a squire, standing outside of a tent, looking like he'd gone deaf, dumb, and blind all at the same time. "What?" All right, what manner of horrors lurked inside that tent? He walked through the flap...

...and wished he hadn't.

"Two questions: one, what in the fuck am I seeing, and two, can I unsee it--immediately?" He covered his eyes with one hand. "Fuck."
Old 01-15-2015, 01:44 AM   #111
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Lucia reached for the dice but didn't roll yet. She thought she'd heard somebody come in... but maybe... Nope. There was Kalden. "All hail the Quin of Assera," Lucia said. "One - you're seeing a game. Two - yes... by turning around and walking out. Simple, simple, coz... Now... for Jason... Hmm..." she tapped her chin lightly. "You... You must tell Parissa where you are ticklish... and then let her tickle you for two minutes..."

"what?"

"Those are the rules, Jace. Hate the game, not the player..."

He glared at her... "I... this is ridiculous... Absolutely not..."

"Then you're going to have to do something worse."

"There is NOTHING worse than being tickled."

"Oh... yes there IS," she laughed deviously. "Kalden... sit down and play or go... but you standing behind me is making me nervous."

"Fuck..." He looked at Parissa. He leaned closer to her and said, "My side... just... beneath my ribs..."

Lucia rolled the dice and stared at the five. Oh well... What's the worst that could happen?
Old 01-15-2015, 01:53 AM   #112
(Ser) Kain Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Kalden if you haven't seen Jason with his pants off by now, you've been drunk a lot more than I thought. And his fiancee's skirt's hiding the worst bits. Shut up and get a chair, you pansy!" Kain was laughing, and smirked at his cousin, expecting him to run off.

Meanwhile, Parissa looked at Jason with no little apprehension. "Um... are you... sure?" she asked, her fingers stroking down his side hesitantly before she stood up. "All right, someone count... and if you hit me, Jase, I hope you don't hit hard... Tyana will punch if you tickle her..."

Kain had gleefully abandoned Jason to his fate, and was focused on Lucia. "A DARE! HAH! And since I am a just judge, I say your dare comes from Jason."
Old 01-15-2015, 01:59 AM   #113
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

"I am not a pansy, and you all are acting like fucking idiots. Just thank the gods it was me who walked in and not someone who mattered. I will leave you to your idiocy." Kalden turned and stalked out of the tent. The trip to Dragore could not come soon enough for his liking.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #114
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"All Hail the Queen of... Asserya..." Lucia's eyes followed him out. "He... sounds like a pansy to me..."

Jason flinched when her hands glided over his side, and he had to take a deep breath to steel himself, distracted only when Kain laughed and threw the challenge of the dare to him. "All right... Lucia... you must go outside... and kiss the first man you see. Not some stupid kiss either... A passionate kiss..."

"All Hail the Queen of Asserya... all right... But you better be being tickled..." She pushed the dice to the middle of the table for whoever went next and got up to exit the tent. She saw Kalden's retreating back, a few guards that she didn't think counted, and somebody else walking past the tent towards the camp fire where Gavin was... She didn't see who it was at first, and she walked up behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. "Excuse me... I need you for a dare."

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"I just need to kiss you... Passionately. Come here..." she said, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him down while she got onto her toes to kiss him. Yes. She definitely preferred the kisses of men. The man only stood stunned for a moment, but he kissed her back eventually and she finally pulled away, grinning. "Thank you, my lord. You're such a great sport."

"Always happy to help a lady out," he said in a smooth voice.

With a look of victory, she headed back into the tent and raised a fist into the air. "All Hail the Queen of Asserya... and done. I... hope Lord Thane doesn't tell your father..."
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre, kain vellfyre, kalden vellfyre, lucia vellfyre, parissa harrowmont