Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Moonspire

Moonspire Ruled by House Carolin. A town of 4,584 people on the banks of the Godswash, known for fur, lumber, game and fish.
The allowances for hunting are awarded yearly to lords or other selected by Lord Carolin. The town itself is home to a sizable cult of Erianthe, the high priestess of which is Lord Carolin's own sister.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 12:33 AM   #31
(Lady) Parissa Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"Mm. And apples. And pork... no, wait... lamb. And those cakes with the cheesy sweet filling? I want those too." Her stomach rumbled, and Parissa's head filled with thoughts of food powerful enough to at last outweigh kissing. "Maybe that hard yellow cheese? Oh, gods, I can't wait for Solarii. The cook knows how to make the really spicy sausages. The one here never does. I should've thought to bring spices with us in the encampment." She sighed. "I wish it was fall. I've been dreaming about apples. Cider isn't the same."
Old 06-09-2016, 12:39 AM   #32
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

He wondered now if the lust for food had anything or nothing to do with the child. With Parissa, it was hard to know for sure. "I'll let you speak with the servants so that they know what to ask for. I would hate to leave anything out and risk your wrath, my love. I'd eat at least... some of those things," he chuckled. "Seems there is much to look forward to in Solarii."
Old 06-09-2016, 12:50 AM   #33
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She actually moaned at the idea of the cheese haunting her thoughts. And the sausage. "Do you like spicy things? There's this pepper-fudge that tastes like sin and burns your tongue but then you keep eating it til you can't feel your tongue. Or that's what Alo and I did. A couple of times." Parissa leaned on his arm. "I'll kiss you all you like, by the way. I'm just so hungry... all the time. I'm either hungry or I can't stand the sight of food. But that only lasts a little while, then it's back to hungry."
Old 06-09-2016, 01:02 AM   #34
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I like spicy things," he said once he could get a word in, but he was clearly amused. He brought his hand up to cover hers on his arm, eyes looking ahead as they came closer to the door to their chambers. "I'm usually always hungry... But for some reason, I've been told I cannot eat only sweets... Which makes no sense. What's the point of being the crown prince if you can't just eat strawberry tarts all day? Stupid..."
Old 06-09-2016, 01:13 AM   #35
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Mm, Strawberries. Only another month..." She sighed in almost bone deep sorrow about it. "But you wouldn't love sweets as much if you only had them." They reached the chambers they'd taken and a servant held open the door. Parissa swept inside ahead of Jason to rattle off a list of food desires to her maids even though she knew that they'd just bring whatever could be made or found in the kitchens.

She turned back to Jason and pouted. "No strawberries. No spice fudge. No lamb. I'm going to starve before we get to Fairgrove."
Old 06-09-2016, 01:18 AM   #36
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh, yes I would," he said firmly. And he believed it, too.

"You won't starve, love. You'll just be full on foods that aren't as good." He walked up to her and touched her bottom lip with his thumb to get her to stop pouting. "Nobody has mourned strawberries more than me... and any argument against that is wrong," he joked.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:33 AM   #37
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her eyes lit up with a warmer amusement and she parted her lips. Her head darted forward and she nipped the callused pad of his thumb-not very hard, just enough her teeth raked his flesh. Pari giggled. "Are you going to demand the berries for summer tribute?"
Old 06-09-2016, 01:41 AM   #38
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He saw what she was doing and pulled his thumb back, but not fast enough to avoid the nip. "Hey!" he laughed, stepping forward again to sweep her off the ground, cradling her against his chest. "That wouldn't be a bad idea," he said, carrying her across the room towards a chair. "They won't last long..."
Old 06-09-2016, 01:48 AM   #39
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Jace!" She yelped at being picked up, frowning--or trying to--as he walked across the room. "What are you doing?!" Not that she was precisely attempting any kind of escape. She liked being held too much. The security of being in his arms, and having his attention. "You can't do this much longer you know. I'll be big as Summerhall soon."
Old 06-09-2016, 02:09 AM   #40
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He gave her a look as if she'd grown a second head. "Sweetling... I've carried men in full armor across a battlefield. I somehow don't think there will ever come a time I couldn't lift you... I guess... Maybe if I make it to seventy-five?" He sat down and settled her in his lap.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:23 AM   #41
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Instead of answering right away, she curled into his lap and settled her head on his shoulder. "All right, what I meant is... I will be to big to curl up this way." Her legs drawn up, tucked against the chair's arm and her body folded so she essentially hid against him. A childish pose, maybe, but a comfortable one. He was a foot taller and much broader--she liked being able to fit like this. It felt safe, secure against anything in the world. A prince held her, and bandits wouldn't dare attack. Nobody would, if they wanted to keep their head out from under Jason's blade. And he smelled nice. And he knew how to put his thumb at the right spot on her neck and sometimes if he was reading something it put her to sleep and nobody ever paid her that much attention before and for once she wasn't just invisible once everybody important left a room and...

Parissa started crying and flung her arms around his neck. "I love you!"
Old 06-09-2016, 02:44 AM   #42
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He looked down at how she positioned herself in his lap. He supposed she had a point. Once her belly was swollen with their child, doing this might prove to be a lot more diff-

Holy shit, what was happening. He gasped as arms flew towards his face before wrapping around his neck. She was crying, and he was pretty sure he hadn't said anything to make her cry. His eyes widened and his arms tightened around her. "Rissa...?" He shifted forward, replaying the conversation in his head because somehow this was his fault... He knew it. "I... I love you, too."
Old 06-09-2016, 03:02 AM   #43
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"No... I love you so much!" She sniffled. "I don't know how to say it right, Jase. That... it's not enough. And you don't know!" More sniffling. "A-are you.. w-will you be on the same barge a-as me tomorrow?"
Old 06-09-2016, 03:12 AM   #44
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He closed his eyes and rubbed her back. "I know, Parissa. I know that words don't cover it. And I hope you know it is the same for me..." He turned to kiss her temple and then the top of her head. "They'd have to drag me away from you if they want me on a different barge. I'm with you, Rissa. I promised you that I would be."
Old 06-13-2016, 08:48 PM   #45
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I know, but you have duties. The guards. And... and sometimes you can't be where you want to be. I know that." She buried her face against his tunic. "You can't neglect your duty because I'm afraid."
Old 06-26-2016, 11:40 PM   #46
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He wished he could argue with that. He knew he couldn't do what he wanted. He could do more than most, but his father was still the king, and he was so often beholden to that man's will. He tightened his hold and kissed her hair again. "And unless duty pulls me away, my love, my desire is to be near you."
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre, parissa harrowmont