Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Moonspire

Moonspire Ruled by House Carolin. A town of 4,584 people on the banks of the Godswash, known for fur, lumber, game and fish.
The allowances for hunting are awarded yearly to lords or other selected by Lord Carolin. The town itself is home to a sizable cult of Erianthe, the high priestess of which is Lord Carolin's own sister.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Default 4.24.31 | Progress Report | Afternoon, Rothgar [Closed]

Since the arrival of the majority of the King's progress, Tyana allowed for some time to settle in before she went to see the King. It often made her nervous and not, but she was also upset that she was sent ahead and worried for her sister.

Of course, the King had a great deal on his mind as well with his own sister being injured and then hearing that his nephew, Alianor's son, Edric was killed. Would Lenore have had anything to do with that? She could never imagine her cousin being so cutthroat no matter how much she hated him. Plus, she did not seem to be a very good mummer wearing her heart upon her sleeve. The worst thing she could think of was giving the odious cur some pox on his pecker as punishment.

She straightened up her posture and lifted her chin slightly. She was a Solvitreo, she needed to behave as such even though at this moment in time she was also slightly beholden to the King after her actions and his news to help her smooth her father's ruffled feathers after losing her dowery.

Hopefully, it was not too early as she approached the King's chambers and asked if he would accept an audience with her. Then she waited to be announced and ushered in offering her best look of fealty and solace.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:36 AM   #2
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Rothgar finished ordering his younger squire to a list of tasks before he waved the servant off to go let Tyana in. He greeted her with a nod of the head though he didn't otherwise move from his place at a table scattered with letters and ledgers. "Pardon the detritus of ruling, Lady Tyana. What brings so fair a flower out so early after yesterday's revels?"
Old 12-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #3
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"My apologies for disturbing you, your highness," Tyana curtsied deeply with a bow of her head as well. "I was just hoping for a progress report on how I have been? I wanted to make sure that you are pleased with my progress." She explained with a sweet tone that was reserved for older men that was often used with her father.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:11 AM   #4
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Ah, yes. Is there anything you are particularly concerned I might be cross about then?" Rothgar asked with an amused half-smile, one brow rising just a fraction. "Time to confess now and plead for mercy, my dear..."
Old 01-11-2016, 11:44 AM   #5
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She felt Rothgar's playfulness and allowed herself to relax enough and smile brightly. "I have moved heaven and earth to ensure that I do not purposely fall into any 'trouble', but it is the unknown whispers that I am always concerned about, your Highness."

A gentle giggle escaped, "And at least for the first time, I cannot say I have anything to confess to or plead mercy for. I have been your most humble and obedient subject. I would imagine your two guards have given you full report of my whereabouts and actions. I do hope they did not bore you silly, your Majesty."
Old 01-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #6
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Boring is a virtue in this court of late. Much to be valued..." He tapped his fingers on the table before him and considered her. "Your father will likely find some value in it as well. Your brother's arriving today. I'll suggest you inform him of how dull you've been and urge him to report the same to your father, hm? I'll have you both sit with us at the high table tonight to assist your show of penance."
Old 01-12-2016, 01:29 PM   #7
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Boring was? Maybe to the King, but Tyana had the good sense to look completely unreadable and just offer a gentle nod of affirmation.

Her father might be shocked before falling on the floor in tears from laughing out loud and uncontrollably at such news, but again she kept her mouth shut. The news of her brother arriving made her smile and show her surprise and delight. Then gave a few more emphatic nods. "Yes, your Highness, my brother will know just how dull and boring his sister has been and to sit at the high table with him would allow everyone else to think I am as well," she wondered if she should also complete such an image with an ensemble that would fit the act she was attempting to pull off. It was hardly a permanent arrangement, but something she could play at for the time being to amuse or otherwise. Being beholden to anyone really sucked.

"Is there any other suggestions or tasks that you have for me, your highness?" She asked hoping to be dismissed soon relieved that her plan has worked thus far and nothing untoward whispers or actions has made it to the King's ears.
Old 01-13-2016, 11:48 PM   #8
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"I suggest you do your best to leave a good account of yourself here in Moonspire," Rothgar added. "I expect your father will greet the court in Fairgrove, though he might choose to await us in his citadel..." Rothgar eyed the girl again. "How fares your cousin? Amina, isn't it? The one who's bedding my nephew. Likely to be his recognized mistress soon, if I'm not mistaken."
Old 01-14-2016, 11:53 AM   #9
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She nodded gently, "Yes, your Majesty, it was my intention to do whatever is in my power to command."

That little bit of news managed to cause a flutter and a twist in her gut, "We usually summer in Fairgrove, but I could not even imagine what my father's will is. It is possible that my brother may know a bit more having just left his side. I have also not written to him since we left Delving knowing that he will have plenty to say if not more when I am finally in his presence."

"Yes, Amina is my cousin and it does sound like more than rumor now that Lord Kain is to recognize her as his mistress. She seems happy, your Majesty. Uncertain because all of this is rather new to her, but happy," she reflected a bit and trying to sum it up in a neat little package. "Is there something that concerns you of such a union?" She managed to look as if she was only asking a question out of curiosity to measure and digest the information for later or was he bringing up such a tangent to zero in on something else?
Closed Thread

Tags
rothgar vellfyre, tyana solvitreo