Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Moonspire

Moonspire Ruled by House Carolin. A town of 4,584 people on the banks of the Godswash, known for fur, lumber, game and fish.
The allowances for hunting are awarded yearly to lords or other selected by Lord Carolin. The town itself is home to a sizable cult of Erianthe, the high priestess of which is Lord Carolin's own sister.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List
Amina Solvitreo

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 01:50 AM   #1
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 4.23 night (during party): a lovely walk [Amina, Jacen - open]

He kept closer to the young lady's side as they walked out of the great hall and made their swift, quiet way onto the western terrace. "What think you of Moonspire, m'lady? Tis a fair cry from the vaunted halls of your kinsmen, though not so far as Grey Glenn, aye?"
Old 01-09-2016, 02:41 AM   #2
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)

"It is...different, yes," she smiled, at his question, "but not unwelcome. Very grand." She gave a small sigh. "I have seen so many different places on this progress, though nothing will compare to home."
Old 01-10-2016, 01:09 AM   #3
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Grand? Not this place.... naught but wattle and daub and stone and avarice, truth be told," he said in a quiet voice, lowering the tone to one almost conspiratorial. "Lady Carollin's ambitions are yet far grander than any palace e'er built in the west. Tis her that should be admired here. I know aught that could best her for sheer determination. A tie to the Solvitreos or their close kith and kind- I warrant she'll manage it yet. Will it be you to take Lord Titus to wed, my lady?"
Old 01-10-2016, 02:57 AM   #4
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She laughed. "I sincerely doubt it, my lord. As my cousins are not yet wed, and though I am the only daughter of my father, I am sure that my uncle would see that my cousins are taken care of first." And she would fall ill if she had to wed him...Lord Titus smiled entirely too much, seemed entirely too eager. Amina didn't trust a person who seemed too eager...usually meant they were wearing a mask over what they didn't want seen.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:18 AM   #5
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jacen's brow quirked but he laughed. "Aye, there's quite the lot of girls to wed in his castle. He and Lord Harrowmont both have the herds to thin in that regard. I've no shortage of girls to see married in my household either. The price of wars, I fear: many girls and less men for them." His smile faded and he sighed. "Ah well, so the world goes. At least you've found regard with a Vellfyre, my lady? That's more comfort than many a lady finds in her husband's arms, or so I am told by my wife when she's cross."
Old 01-10-2016, 03:25 AM   #6
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She wondered how he knew...but then with the way she acted around Kain, anyone could see the regard he had for her, and she for him. "Yes," Amina smiled, the smile a tad bit more cautious than her easy smile of before. "Not that I would know, yet, of having a husband's arms for such comfort, but yes."
Old 01-10-2016, 03:42 AM   #7
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Worry not," he advised her quietly. "I know the prince and his cousin well- we were encamped closely in the war. I intend no insult, my lady: tis best to find comfort and joy where one can. Too many men died without ever finding any. And women die without it too- my Fairdragon cousins perished and I know not if any of them knew what it felt like to know a lover's kiss. I find rather than praying for their honor, I hope they knew joy. Chastity and duty be but cold comfort in a already-chilly grave, methinks."
Old 01-10-2016, 04:00 AM   #8
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Oh." The smile became a little more easy. "Then I am glad you feel as such, my lord." Amina stared off into the distance, her tone also quiet. "I know his regard will not last forever. Not that I'll give him a reason to hate me...but the gods never allow a person to stay in one place forever. Though I will enjoy the regard while it lasts." Easier said than done...she dreaded the day Kain would no longer look at her with that desire...that hunger in his eyes. She always wanted him to look at her like that.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:11 AM   #9
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"A deep truth of men, my lady: if it lasts longer than a night, then it will last longer than you might think. The gods don't let us remain in place but often desires do not fade as fast as the stars realign. Who knows? As mad as the world is of late, perhaps your destiny will reveal a husband as passionate as your first love. That would be a kind of comfort, aye? Don't tempt the gods with too many worries." He winked. "You're far too pretty to have an unhappy life. Whatever comes after, I doubt you'll be cold or alone."
Old 01-10-2016, 04:21 AM   #10
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Thank you." Amina sometimes had doubts about her beauty, but they were becoming more lessened as the days went on. "Now...I fear I am starting to get a bit too chilled," Amina shivered a bit, as if trying to prove her point. "And there is still a matter of a dance that I promised you, is there not?"
Old 01-10-2016, 07:03 PM   #11
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I forget you lowlanders know naught of mountain nights." He stopped to flick the catch of his cloak clasp and in one smooth movement let go of Amina's arm to shrug out of the cloak and hold it for her. "Here. Until we get back to the fire's warmth, Lady Amina. Kain will have my head if I let you catch a chill."
Old 01-10-2016, 07:06 PM   #12
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

It was very chivalrous, him holding out a cloak for her, to keep her from getting chilled. This reminded her of the actions that the men in her tales of romance she liked to read did for ladies. "Thank you. And yes, we lowlanders. I am used to the warmth and sunshine of Solarii...I do not know how you mountain dwellers can stand the cold."
Old 01-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #13
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Warm cloaks, warm wine, and shared beds all help. Though we pretend it's all thick skin and iron will." He smiled at her as she took the cloak and moved to help her adjust the cloak around her far more slender shoulders. "And truth be told, in Mirrorfell there are hot springs that run beneath the vaults- warm water runs through some of the inner walls."
Old 01-10-2016, 07:37 PM   #14
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I did not know that. About the springs. But you should have left me believing it was all your thick skin and iron will that helped you to endure." At this, she laughed. "I wouldn't have known any better."
Old 01-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #15
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Aye, but being a courtier I wager you get your fill of pretty pictures. Honesty is always a novel thing in the king's halls." He laughed. "But if you prefer the pretense, my lady, I'll find you some more wine and see if I can help you forget the truth?"
Old 01-10-2016, 08:48 PM   #16
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Pretense sometimes has its place, my lord. Especially when accompanied by decent wine." Amina held the cloak tighter around herself. "So yes. Wine would be most welcome."
Old 01-10-2016, 10:04 PM   #17
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He chuckled and pulled a flask from the pouch at his hip and offered it to here. "Not wine, but it does help warm the blood. Whiskey, aged by one of my father's vassals."
Old 01-11-2016, 12:38 AM   #18
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She took it, took a drink, and coughed. "Goodness," her eyes teared up. "This is...strong." Amina took another drink, coughed, and handed it back to him.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:15 AM   #19
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"So tis meant to be. We have iron blood to heat after all." He laughed but took a drink himself, though there was no cough or sign of discomfort on his part. He reached to put a hand on her shoulder and steady her. "Easy, my lady. Wouldst' wish another draught? The fire's caught in thy throat by the look of't."
Old 01-11-2016, 01:34 AM   #20
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She didn't want to be rude, but..."No, no thank you." Amina held out a hand in refusal. "I am definitely not cut out for drinking whiskey, or anything that strong, I think." A tiny giggle left her lips...but her blood did feel warmer. At least the drink did its job in that regard. "Thank you for sharing with me, my lord."
Old 01-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #21
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Worry not, Lady. Start with one sip, tomorrow take two: you'd soon be drinking it like a born westron girl." He took her arm again to turn back toward the hall and the lights. "So what do you drink in your pretty seashore palaces?"
Old 01-12-2016, 01:33 AM   #22
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I like wine," she smiled. "As I am sure any of my kin do...though I've never seen any drink quite like the mountain dwellers or even the Edolenes do. I have to wonder how everyone can even stay upright."
Old 01-14-2016, 12:37 AM   #23
(Ser) Jacen Mondragon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You've not seen your uncle's soldiers then." Jacen chuckled. "Nor Lord Solvitreo's celebrations with Lord Keegan, I suspect. A pity he could not come with us- that reunion twould be worthy of our sight but we make do with the glad moments we will have. I'll not accompany your court from here- yet I suspect the Shores will show you a new side this time, Lady. A child when you left, you return to them a woman grown."
Old 01-14-2016, 12:54 AM   #24
(Lady) Amina Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I am sorry you won't be coming with us to the 'shores." Amina liked this lord...he would have proved amusing conversational company. "Though I am unsure of exactly how different it will be...it may look different, after so long away." She wasn't sure what he meant by seeing it differently as a woman grown, but maybe he knew something that she did not.
Closed Thread

Tags
amina solvitreo, jacen mondragon