Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Blacktide

Blacktide The largest port city in Kingsreach, with a population of almost 36,000. Blacktide serves as a business center where trade and enterprise thrive. For whatever reason, the city is not exactly host to the friendliest sort of people, and has a bit of a reputation for not being the sort of place you want to be alone in at night. In recent years, Blacktide was plagued by a series of riots, but it was put down before it could escalate and now the city is recovering well.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #31
(Lord Treasurer) Warrick Wolfe
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Warrick nodded and then said nothing else. Not because he had nothing to say. There was plenty to say. But some of the men had ventured closer, stopping a fair distance away, but close enough to hear what was not spoken in whispers and perhaps well enough to pick up some words through reading lips. "I miss my daughter..." Warrick said as if that's what they'd been talking about all along. But William would know it was not entirely unrelated. "I've not heard from her in a while."
Old 01-11-2016, 10:25 PM   #32
(Ser) William Wolfe
the blond wolf

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

"She's with the court, brother." He companionably patted Warrick's shoulder. "And of an age that fathers are not her first thought. Don't worry, you'll hear from her when she runs short of pocket money."
Old 01-11-2016, 11:38 PM   #33
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes. Yes she is," he said heavily. "That's the only time I seem to hear from anybody these days..."
Old 01-12-2016, 12:24 AM   #34
(Ser) William Wolfe
the blond wolf

My Mood:

William scoffed. "That's the only time I hear from mine and I live in the same castle. Don't go moaning about a fact of fatherly life now- you're the one who's decided to go on holding the purse strings for the kingdom and half the royal family. At least they bother speaking with you at all."
Old 01-12-2016, 12:42 AM   #35
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Small favors, I suppose..." Warrick said, grinning a little. "I've not spent nearly enough time with my nieces since we've arrived... I've missed them, too."
Old 01-12-2016, 12:53 AM   #36
(Ser) William Wolfe
the blond wolf

My Mood:

"An hour between them at dinner will cure that," William snorted. "My darling brats have learned to sharpen their claws on one another when there's nothing else to do." There was still a trace of fondness in his words but only someone who knew him well was likely to notice it. "I've taken to threatening to find them a stepmother as a way to keep the peace but I'm not sure I can stand the kind of troll it would take to keep them in order."
Old 01-12-2016, 12:55 AM   #37
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You could always send them to court to serve with Charlotte... She could probably do it..." Warrick said, lifting a brow. "It'll spare you a marriage... Which is always best. Having been in court... there are not many options I think you'd be fond of."
Closed Thread

Tags
warrick wolfe, william wolfe