Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 04:26 PM   #31
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

"That is how I feel about most of our family, to be honest. I do not know whether to slap, or coddle them. Though I find my patience is running out as the years go on...I don't have the time to tolerate coddling someone or the time to tolerate people's stupidity."
Old 10-17-2015, 10:46 PM   #32
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

She looked at him the snickered before turning to look back in the fire, her smile fading, "Stupidity, like beauty are often in the eyes of the beholder."
Old 10-20-2015, 02:32 PM   #33
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"If anything, I will at least try to maintain my air of civility...at least for Jason." Kalden lost all his sarcasm and snark, and spoke honestly to his sister. "He said that in the future, he plans to have me sit on his council. He says he trusts me. Even after everything I did...so I am going to show him that his trust is not misplaced."
Old 10-26-2015, 08:41 PM   #34
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lenore simply studied Kalden for a long moment, then nodded her head. It was hard to really tell just what she was thinking at that very moment about his words. Her gaze softened and she offered a smile then, "That is wonderful news, Kal." Then added in a teasing tone, "Maybe you'll find a use for the advice in all of those political and diplomatic books you read after all."
Old 10-27-2015, 11:15 AM   #35
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"There are scarce few people it seems I can trust here at court, beyond family." Kalden left out the fact that there were a few who he would not trust with his deepest, darkest secrets..."...to have any kind of trust, any kind, is appreciated. And all the advice in the world does no good unless it can be put to good use. My talents will be appreciated, not like in Dragore with that fucking bitch, the Lady Winona. Then again, nothing ever impresses that woman unless it's got a cock she can manipulate."
Old 10-28-2015, 10:37 PM   #36
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Slanting a look to her brother, Lenore nodded in agreement, "Yes, that would appear to be the case." Her thoughts momentarily wondered to a few of the people she'd thought to trust in recent months... people who... had not been the wisest decisions. Her head settled back into the cushioning of the chair, "Well... just remember that I trust you...for what little that is worth."

Conversation drifted to Winona and she arched an eyebrow at him, "She's a Wolfe... I'd expect no less to be honest."
Old 10-28-2015, 11:58 PM   #37
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I trust you. Maybe not some of the decisions you make, but...you're my sister. Of course I trust you." She would know the decisions he spoke of...Kalden didn't feel the need to say anything more. And he only grunted in response to Lenore's last statement...at least here, amongst family, he might be a bit more appreciated.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:37 PM   #38
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

That made her smile, a little, at least. Taking a deep breath, she glanced at him and let the breath out in a sigh, "You are in the mass majority who don't trust my decisions, so sleep content with that knowledge. Know that my decisions though are based on what I think is the right thing for me to do." Her smile faded a little and dropped her eyes back to her hands in her lap. "For what it's worth, I feel like I am always waiting for that other shoe to fall... it's a matter of time till everything just falls apart and what he and I have... is gone. We can't keep proceeding like we are forever, something will change and we, including myself, know it won't end well. One if not both of us will screw up and it'll be the end."
Old 11-02-2015, 10:51 PM   #39
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You always did like learning the hard way. That is a little too much like me...and that's what fucking pisses me off about you, Lenore. I am the worst person in the world to learn from." Kalden gave her a half-smile. "Please, for gods' sake, don't follow in my footsteps."
Old 11-03-2015, 01:10 AM   #40
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She snorted, “I think it’s something wrong in our blood. We didn’t inherit mother’s good sense. Instead, Kel inherited it and we got jipped… we inherited father’s disposition.”

“I think I am too old to try and learn something in a different manner, brother, but I shall honestly try if that would make you happy.” She returned his half-smile with a small one of her own.

Changing the subject to something more amusing she smiled and sat up a little, “So you heard that Elinor is the new Lady Vayth, right? I wonder how Rhaegar is finding life married to El the gazelle?”
Old 11-05-2015, 10:22 AM   #41
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes, I've heard." His attention was sufficiently distracted. "I have to wonder if she's able to get up off her knees long enough to satisfy Rhaegar or if he has to drag her to his bed by her hair...either way, I pity him. Her supposed virtue and devotion to the gods takes precedence above anything else."
Old 11-09-2015, 10:23 PM   #42
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Kalden’s sister gave a snort at that thought, “If she won’t get off her knees then let us hope she’s rather creative in her methods… what will people think with another failed arrangement… besides if she doesn’t work out I don’t want to be exchanged with it.” Len gave a small snort, “I not sure how happy I’d be married to Rhaegar… he’s a little rougher around the edges then I like them.”
Old 11-10-2015, 01:25 AM   #43
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Who knows, he may surprise you. Or such a type, anyway." He shrugged. "And I'm sure you won't have to worry about being wed for quite some time, Len. Enjoy it while you can, no matter the circumstances that led you to be in such a state."
Old 11-10-2015, 02:09 AM   #44
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her nose wrinkled at Kalden, “Ewww… Goodness. Let’s hope not. After Elinor has bedded him… he’ll probably find his comfort in the arms of men from now on.”

Studying her brother with eerie quietness for a moment before she sighed, “It is easier for men to say, ‘enjoy being single while you can’. But for women it’s different, I mean, there is a certain enjoyment to the relaxed lifestyle but it is always there in the back of our mind that we will marry again. And, there is a certain security to marriage, even to a husband you despise… life is just… different.”
Old 11-21-2015, 03:19 PM   #45
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Everyone 'marries' or 'marries again', so what you're saying makes not one lick of sense." Kalden shook his head. "We do not get any kind of choice in the matter. The only choice we get is in our mistresses...or in your case, if you choose to be a mistress."
Old 11-23-2015, 11:26 PM   #46
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lenore rolled her eyes, of course Kalden didn’t understand what she was saying. “Yes, but marriage is something of a bit of security for ladies… it gives us a something to occupy ourselves. We do not have politics or war or anything interesting to involve ourselves in normal circumstances.”

She wrinkled her nose, “I’d make a poor mistress, Kal. I don’t have the right sort of disposition for it I fear.”
Old 11-24-2015, 12:50 AM   #47
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"What, sewing is uninteresting?" Kalden smirked. "Too bad I can't teach you to use the sword. Then again that is to everyone's benefit, considering your temper. You don't need to add a sword to it all."
Old 11-24-2015, 01:34 AM   #48
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Slanting a glance at her brother, Lenore returned his smirk, “I’ll teach you to sew one day and let you form your own opinions, brother dearest.” She said it far too sweetly. A bark of laughter, “You’re a fine one to talk of tempers…” Shaking her head, “Do you not think I am just as dangerous with a dagger?”
Old 11-25-2015, 02:57 PM   #49
(Lord) Kalden Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You're dangerous even without a dagger," he said, his voice soft. "Especially when it comes to court, sister mine. In this instance, you tend to be your own worst enemy."
Old 11-25-2015, 05:14 PM   #50
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Making a face Kalden, “That is not anything I don’t already know…” At least she honed up to it and knew that she was a complete failure.
Closed Thread

Tags
kalden vellfyre, lenore vellfyre