Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 02:04 AM   #31
(Lady) Salindra Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Salindra turned, and helped him with the removal of his tunic, her eyes not leaving his. "You don't know how often you've occupied my thoughts," she said, starting to remove his shirt. "Would you like for me to go into more detail, my king? About the nature of my thoughts?"
Old 11-10-2015, 02:38 AM   #32
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

"I am always curious about the contents of a beautiful woman's thoughts. Call it scholarly interest." Rothgar laughed as his tunic fell away and he reached for her waist to pull her close again.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:51 AM   #33
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Beauty does not necessarily mean the thoughts would be worthwhile, my king," she teased right back, but unbuttoned his shirt. "But I am happy to oblige you your request. I was thinking about opposites...if you made me come while fucking me, I have to wonder how many times I'd come from pure gentleness." Salindra's fingers continued to work on his shirt. "And tonight seems like a perfect night to test such a theory. After I see to your pleasures, of course...after all, I said I would take care of you."
Old 11-10-2015, 02:58 PM   #34
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

Rothgar sighed and his hands came up to wrap around her wrists, holding her hands against his chest. "Sweet girl... I've never had talent for gentleness. I learned of war, not poetry." His eyes looked down into hers, though for a moment it wasn't Salindra he saw in his mind. "Why don't you untie my breeches, and I'll consider what pleasure you ought to see to first, hm?"
Old 11-10-2015, 03:17 PM   #35
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"I do not speak of poetry." She wrinkled her nose, as if she smelled something bad. "Poetry lives in the realm of the fanciful. I prefer to live and experience the life that's not fanciful." As Salindra spoke, she trailed her hands down and started to untie his breeches, and gave him a thoughtful stare. He liked her conversation and her companionship, but didn't wish to do anything in bed other than fuck her...did he truly want a woman to be who she was, or did he want a woman as he wished her to be? Never something she'd voice aloud, but...

"All women, in some small capacity, do wish for some gentleness. But..." she shook her head, and gave him a smile meant to take his attention off the subject at hand. "It was just a thought, my king." She shrugged a shoulder, and tucked her hair back behind her ears. "Pay it no mind."
Old 11-10-2015, 05:16 PM   #36
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Spoken like one who hasn't known how harsh men can be." Rothgar's expression darkened with a sudden stab of regret. "I have never been ungentle with you, Salindra. I pray to the gods I never am. But I have consigned one girl at least to a harsh awakening this day.." He leaned in and kissed her forehead.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:26 PM   #37
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She paused in the undoing of his breeches and wrapped her arms around his waist, rested her head against his chest. "I don't foresee this as being perfect. I don't expect perfection...I know there will be some days where I might displease you. I know there will be some days where I might annoy you. Though I will endeavor to try and keep things as perfect as I possibly can." A lot, coming from Salindra...she tended to pout and skulk when things did not go her way. You couldn't do that with the king. At least not too often.

"Harsh awakening or not, my king, I am sure that even if this girl hurts now, in the future she will be grateful. Sometimes you have to be harsh to teach lessons to those with whom you've exhausted all other possibilities."
Old 11-10-2015, 11:59 PM   #38
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

His arms wrapped around her in a fond and tight embrace. He held her for several moments before he spoke again and in the interim his cheek rested on her hair. "Nothing is ever perfect, but that doesn't make it less worthy... but this girl... Alys. Charlotte's been complaining of her for a year. Alianor brought her on the progress but there's been no change in the girl's behavior. I don't expect she will thank me for marriage to Kain- now or ever. But what can I do? We need the Fairwind dower and none of the others would have hope of getting any better behavior from her. Why the hells can't my household just do their duty for once, without forcing me to issue continual punishments and reprimands? I am tired of dealing out whips and bruises, Lin."
Old 11-11-2015, 01:03 AM   #39
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He obviously needed to let this out. A king had no one to let out his troubles to, beyond those he completely and utterly trusted...and with this, she hoped she was one of those people. "Alys...this is the girl who lost her brother, yes?" Salindra sighed. "Unfortunately, no matter how much you wish it otherwise, the decisions made by those you care for are entirely their own. And they have to want to change for themselves...want to do their duties for themselves. My father paddled me, once, for being a spoiled little brat. After that, he continuously doted on me and never did it again." She paused. "I sometimes wish he didn't think of me as perfect. I'm unworthy of the term. But I digress...what I meant to say is being completely doting isn't the right way either...a balance, perhaps...your family, I'm sure, knows that you love them and care a great deal for them, my king."
Old 11-13-2015, 02:16 AM   #40
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"They don't," he said with a heavy sigh. He let go of her and set down on the bed, but reached to take her hand and draw her down beside him. "You wanted to know if I see you as more than someone to toss into bed, my dear... but here, I will admit it: I am too old and too tired for that. If that's what I wanted, I'd call for a whore or a fornicasti. You... are lovely but you have thoughts in that pretty head. And a heart, somewhere beneath those stunning breasts." His other hand moved to trace the rise of her right breast in a slow, idle caress.

"It is hard to show care for them when a display only becomes an advantage they press later. Half of them... I don't know if they have hearts or clockwork inside."
Old 11-13-2015, 03:10 AM   #41
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You are the first man to see beyond my looks," she sighed, as his hand skirted over her breast, and she took that moment to straddle him, and cupped his face in her hands. "And most women would just be here because you are the king and would hope for a conquest. I am not...I don't just see your title. And I care not for your age. I care for you." Salindra's lips swept over his, gently, before she pulled back.

"Now," she smiled. "As I am caring for you this evening, what pleasure do you seek first, my king?"
Old 11-13-2015, 03:23 AM   #42
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Sweet girl, at my age, this is far more pleasure than most anything. Simply to sit and speak with a beautiful companion without thinking three steps ahead of my own words." Rothgar's hand cupped her cheek and he leaned in to kiss her- slowly, with his lips teasing against hers.

When he drew back, his eyes were thoughtful and his gaze softer. He traced her breast with his right hand, circling his thumb around her nipple. "Lya used to play a pillow game with me, when I was tired. It started a jest one night... I'd gotten jealous or some such thing and she decided that since I'd said no man could touch her, she wouldn't let me touch her either. She was laughing... and she'd touch herself. I had you do that before... I grew to enjoy it. Watching a woman like that, it's a rare thing. Most either can't pleasure themselves or are too busy trying to get a royal bastard in their belly. Even my wife..." He sighed. "Let me see you come, Lin. I want to watch you. I want to see your beautiful chest flush as pleasure takes you over..."
Old 11-13-2015, 03:47 AM   #43
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lya...another former mistress...but she wasn't jealous. How could she be jealous of a past that happened long before he met her? "If that is what pleases you..." she carefully put one foot on the floor and used that as leverage to stand up, stand in front of him. Her gaze soft, but teasing...she eased out of her chemise and discarded it on the floor. Only the loose wrappings remained around her ribs.

"Where do you want me to be?" She twirled a piece of her hair around her finger and winked at him. "And those rules apply...you can only watch. Not touch."
Old 11-15-2015, 12:15 AM   #44
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

His smile widened. "Lay on the bed... if you're comfortable with those ribs... poor girl..." His eyes caught on her wrappings and he shook his head. "Otherwise... wherever you find it amusing to be, my darling."
Old 11-15-2015, 08:02 PM   #45
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"All right..." Salindra walked to the head of the bed, propping up a few of the pillows to where they rested behind her neck and her head. "...my king." She kept her eyes on him as she tweaked her nipple, as her hand traveled down her stomach, and as she teased her clit, slowly, slowly circling it with the pads of her fingers. "...tell me what you'd do to me if you could touch me," she breathed out. "...tell me...oh..."
Old 11-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #46
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

He watched her, his eyes following the curves of her body as she settled onto the bed, catching first on her breasts and then following the path of her hand down to the blond curls between her legs... His own hand stirred, raising off his thigh a fraction of an inch then settling back. "I'd part your legs, that I could see you getting wet." His voice deepened just a touch. "And I'd kiss those beautiful breasts. Gods but putting you in clothes is a crime, love..."
Old 11-16-2015, 01:04 AM   #47
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"You would not want...the whole of court...to see me without clothes..." she laughed, it mixing with a husky moan. Salindra parted her legs, and rested her feet on the bed, so he could see what she was doing. She could see his hand move...and she smirked. "It is hard...not to touch...isn't it?" Her fingers continued to circle her clit. "Then..." she used her other hand to cup her breast and played with her nipple. "...what would you do?"
Old 11-16-2015, 01:19 AM   #48
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

"Oh, they can see you. If they touch you, they lose their hands." He grinned. "Maybe I should have you sit for a sculptor..." Rothgar watched her hand, remembering all too clearly the silk-soft feel of her clit, the satin flesh of her breast... "Put your fingers inside, Lin. Tell me if you're wet and tight as I imagine."
Old 11-16-2015, 01:45 AM   #49
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Or a painting..." she continued to toy with her nipple as she slipped two fingers inside. "Yes...I am...so wet...so tight...I imagine this is you...your cock...what would you do? Would you be gentle...or would you be rough?"
Old 11-17-2015, 03:52 AM   #50
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:

His eyes darkened, his gaze fixed on her hand as it moved between her legs. Rothgar kept his hands on his legs. He didn't answer her immediately, preferring to watch her in silence for several moments. "Imagine gentle, for now. But my hand would not be. Something about that sweet breast of yours just... cries to be squeezed. Still... forget me, for the moment. Please yourself, Lin. Show me... let me watch your pleasures." His voice was soft as he said the last, a quiet tone not often heard from the king.
Old 11-17-2015, 04:52 PM   #51
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"But..." she squeezed her breast, a bit more roughly, moved her fingers a bit more gently, and whimpered at the mixture of pleasure and pain. "...imagining what you would do to me gives me pleasure, Roth--" Salindra stopped as a moment of uncertainty about saying his name and her release took her over. It was gentle, like warm water washing over her skin.

Once her tremors subsided, she removed her fingers, sat up, and continued to stare at him as she placed them in her mouth and licked them clean. "I would have you taste me...but..." Salindra crawled toward him and planted her lips to his, briefly. "...at least I can oblige you a kiss, my king."
Closed Thread

Tags
rothgar vellfyre, salindra harrowmont