Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default 4.7.31 Evening | A Lesson in Anatomy | Tyana and Zoe [Open]

There comes a time in every young woman’s life when she has to decide to take control of it. Taking the last couple days to think about all the things Parissa had said about men and… the facts of life, Zoe had managed to establish one thing in her mind. If she wanted to know more than she was just going to have to learn it herself. Salindra sure wasn’t going to tell her anything and if it was left up to her, she’d die an old maid here serving the Dragon lady.

Marching down the corridor in a tickle-me pink gown cut in a very frilly fashion, with one to many bows to be taken serious. Where were those Solvitreo twins… she didn’t really need both of them… one would do… someone who… well… knew more than she did… that is all that she required. Sniffling indignantly, Zoe came to a halt in front of one of the twins' doors, her hand made a small fist and she banged on it, eyeing a guard nearby, then banged on it a bit more.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:49 PM   #2
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Mya opened the door recognizing Zoe and opened the door for her. Tyana was organizing another box that actually belonged to her and looked up to see Zoe entering.

"Zoe, is everything all right?" She asked with concern, her hand still holding a bottle with a stopper.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #3
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Zoe jutted out her chin, “Pari insists that you ‘Shores girls know about men… I want to learn.” She sniffed with teenage indignation.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:57 PM   #4
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

A brow rose as her arms crossed her chest, "And what do I get out of it?" She asked with a straight face.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:39 AM   #5
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

That seemed to baffle her. Her wide eyes blinked with surprise before she tried to size Tyana up. "What is it you want?"
Old 11-05-2015, 12:52 PM   #6
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

A slow smile re-appeared on Tyana's lips at Zoe's question and reaction, "Just your soul..."

She chuckled and the teasing smile turned into a grin, "Just kidding, although, I would want your word that whatever I teach you will be between us I cannot have you brandishing my methods to the world and getting us in trouble." Her eyes narrowed and looked as if she was sizing Zoe up, "And that you do whatever I ask without question at least until your lesson is over."

It was her turn to sniff as she looked at her nails, "Of course, if you are faint at heart, whiny or a snitch, I am not willing to take you on as an apprentice."
Old 11-16-2015, 08:36 PM   #7
Zoe Harrowmont
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Crossing her arms over her chest she looked skeptically at Tyana. "You make it sound like some great secret." She sniffed then gave a sigh, "Fine. I am not my sister... don't expect me to be whiny, faint of heart, or a snitch..."
Old 11-16-2015, 10:55 PM   #8
(Lady) Tyana Solvitreo
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She giggled as she replied cryptically, "I suppose the way I teach it could be quite secretive."

"You usually reside here at Silverhall and serve Lady Mondragon, yes?" She asked next as she ushered Zoe inside. The two guards at her door to save her from herself looked at each other and she gave an impish grin before closing the door on them.
Closed Thread

Tags
tyana solvitreo, zoe harrowmont