Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Kingsreach > Delving

Delving Almost 3,000 people reside in the lord's seat, ruled by House Seyfert. Delving is the closest town to the northern mountains and saw its share of grief in the Border Wars. The lords here have maintained closer ties to their western neighbors across the border, and to Westridge than other houses of the 'Reach.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 02:29 AM   #31
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

"It is all right, Elinor, but take care in the future. If I thought Jayme had disregarded my warning, the conversation would have been... well... different is all I can say... Lucia is in no danger from Ser Jayme. He is a good man. Lay your concerns to rest, Elinor. I shall speak with him again and remind him of how... impressionable your sister can be."
Old 10-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #32
(Lady) Elinor Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

"Yes, of course. Thank you for your understanding, Jas," she replied with relief. Her cheeks flushed with a bit of embarrassment and anxiety for almost getting an innocent man in trouble with a Vellfyre.

A soft sigh escaped, "I do not know how you do it, or Zee, or anyone for that matter. To constantly have to be on guard with words and actions, I fear that I may never learn it all."
Old 10-05-2015, 10:42 PM   #33
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

"It's mostly trusting better sense," Jason told her. "And considering what impact your words and actions will have before you say or do them. When you learn that the balance of somebody's life rests on how you phrase a sentence, you begin to take care of how you speak."
Old 10-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #34
(Lady) Elinor Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

One more thing to worry over. She nodded at Jason's advice and hoped she would be more aware of what she said in the future. "I agree," she replied solemnly. "It almost makes me wish that I had taken a vow of silence or I still might until I gain more perspective of this new path."

There were sounds of people arriving at the door and she grinned at Jason, "Perhaps my theory was right and Ser Rhaegar has finally made it back. I shall give you the time to talk, Jas. I need to ensure that my household is in order and we are ready to leave at first light."
Closed Thread

Tags
elinor vellfyre, jason vellfyre