Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > Communications > Letters & Correspondence

Letters & Correspondence This forum contains messages sent between characters. Include a number between 1 and 20 in the title along with date it's sent and recipients. The mods will reply first with when/if/or what state it arrived in. Recipients may then read, reply, and play off of it.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 01:03 AM   #1
(Lady) Lenore Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Default 01.25 - Sent to Kalden Vellfyre (R:13)

In reply to his letter, Lenore replied even though it took almost a week for her to gather her thoughts and put them on paper. Sending them via pigeon - she had at least taken the courtesy of not sending the same deeply traumatized pigeon back from hence he came.

Quote:
Kal –

I miss you. So much has happened since you departed, and most of it bad. Besides I'll get hand cramps writing everything that has happened. I don’t even know where to start…The sickness spread to mother and I both but we were among the lucky. There was a riot and Zee and Lucia were critically wounded along with so many others but I have full confidence they shall recover in time, physically at least. I can’t quite believe I am admitting this but I am glad that you are there and not here.

As to personal news, I…I have made a grave error and trusted a man outside of the family and it was quite without your help that my trouble has bitten me firmly on the arse. If ever I do something stupid again remind me that blood is thicker then water, always. As of a couple of days ago, it became official I am no longer Edric’s wife… He divorced me, Kal! I refuse to let the little twit see me upset though… My heart is broken, between false love and Edric refusing to let me see the children on some sort of grounds that I am crazy I feel lost. I wish you were here, I don’t know what to say to Kellan… or anyone else for that matter.

Please make sure you come back in one piece, brother.

--Len
Old 08-31-2015, 09:20 PM   #2
The Oracles
the gods mods speak

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Arrives 1.29 with a rather unbalanced messenger delivering the note. The unfortunate courier claims that along the course of his journey, he was thrown from his horse and hit his head. The satchel carrying the letter was ruined, but the letter, for the most part, remains intact. After delivering the message to Kalden Vellfyre's guard, the messenger went to take a quick nap. And then he died.

Quote:
Kal –

I m---[scuffed and unreadable] ---arted, and most of it bad. Besides I'll get hand cramps writing everything that has happened. I don’t even know where to start…The sickness spread to mother and I both but we were among the lucky. There was a riot and Zee and Lucia were critically wounded along with so many others but I have full confidence they shall recover in time, physically at least. I can’t quite believe I am admitting this but I am glad that you are there and not here.

As to personal news, I…I have made a grave error and trusted a man outside of the family and it was quite without your help that my trouble has bitten me firmly on the ars---[scuffed and unreadable]---r then water, always. As of a couple of days ago, it became official I am no longer Edric’s wife… He divorced me, Kal! I refuse to let the little twit see me upset though… My heart is broken, between false love and Edric refusing to let me see the children on some sort of grounds that I am crazy I feel lost. I wish you were here, I don’t know what to say to Kellan… or anyone else for that matter.

Please make sure you come back in one piece, brother.

--Len
Closed Thread

Tags
kalden vellfyre