Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > Communications > Letters & Correspondence

Letters & Correspondence This forum contains messages sent between characters. Include a number between 1 and 20 in the title along with date it's sent and recipients. The mods will reply first with when/if/or what state it arrived in. Recipients may then read, reply, and play off of it.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 12:20 AM   #1
(King) Rothgar Vellfyre
the king.

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default to Leonora Voldryn, sent 3.01 (r:14)

Not your average package. The servant takes it through Tor Vellesca accompanied by two guards as he carries a thick wooden box with large holes on the sides, with a ribbon on it and a smaller box at the top, containing a golden necklace with a black onyx jewel pendant. Inside the box is a panther cub- a female.

The letter:
Quote:
Lady Leonora,
A trader arrived in Kingsport, sending word of his cargo and I thought of your tale of your own pet now lost in Asserya. You are allowed to bring her with you on this trip, should you wish as you will be accompanying Elinor on the Progress. I will speak with you soon.
- Rothgar
Old 05-30-2015, 12:31 AM   #2
The Oracles
the gods mods speak

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

There seems to be some trouble of finding Lady Leonora's chamber since one person insists she is quartered near the southshores suite but no, she's with Princess Valencia's retinue and then habit first takes them to the princess's former quarters before they get around to going up the tower stairs.

The box is chuffing and making irritated noises by the time the messenger finally gives the present to its intended recipient on the evening of 3.01.
Closed Thread

Tags
leonora voldryn, rothgar vellfyre