Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > Communications > Letters & Correspondence

Letters & Correspondence This forum contains messages sent between characters. Include a number between 1 and 20 in the title along with date it's sent and recipients. The mods will reply first with when/if/or what state it arrived in. Recipients may then read, reply, and play off of it.

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
NPC Noble
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Sent 3.01 to Jason Vellfyre, R: 8

The letter was sent with a servant.

Quote:
Words do not come easy for me but I fear that I cannot keep this in any longer. Nothing can be compared to the immeasurable suffering that I have endured since not speaking to you last. And nothing can be compared to the strength of the gentleness of your eyes and touch or how much I admire you.

How can I live without your air? It has been days and I still find that my heart aches and I fear that it will only stop aching if I feel your lips again on me. I truly believe that you are the most beautiful man in the whole world, and all men should tremble in your wake. I love the sound of your laugh, the feel of your hands, the smell of your spicy presence, and all my thoughts and affections are to you.

Because you are the very soul of my love, my love embodied, and the fountain of my life, I have one wish and that is to drink from your spring. I want your body to strangle mine like your love strangles me. I am your most faithful servant.

Your hand is air and mine is water, we were destined like the sea and the sky, to stare at one another for eternity. Just as the sky reflects in the water, you will be in my heart. When I rest, my thoughts turn to you and the kiss you had laid on my cheek. My kind prince, I am forever thine.

Last edited by NPC Noble; 05-29-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:45 PM   #2
The Oracles
the gods mods speak

My Mood:

This servant finds his assignment rather odd but delivers the missive to Prince Jason's chambers without incident that very evening (3.01).
Old 05-30-2015, 12:13 AM   #3
(Prince) Jason Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

After reading it a couple of times, Jason quickly penned a letter to be returned by the same messenger to the original sender (r12):

Quote:
There are few words I could write which would convey how profoundly glad I am that the conversation we shared meant as much to you as it had to me. I think of the words we shared often, and you are never far from my mind.

I look forward to the next time we may speak. I wish I possessed the beauty of speech that you do, especially in this moment, but I fear that the revelation of your feelings has made it very difficult to think of aught but your confession. There is even a small part of me that fears you may not be who I think you are- That it is just blind hope- And I am making a foolish error for want of your favor. But surely you saw what was behind my eyes. There are not many who can, but you easily read me like one of those books you so love to read.

Take care, my lady. Know that I am never far and that I want only for your happiness.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:29 AM   #4
The Oracles
the gods mods speak

My Mood:

The messenger is confused about where to take it but doesn't dare argue with the prince. It takes him quite a while to find the servant who gave him the message. That servant has to hand it off to the maid who had originally pawned the issue off on him.

The message finally finds its way to the original sender the evening of 3.02.
Closed Thread

Tags
jason vellfyre