Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > The Game Board > Westridge > Mirrormount

Mirrormount Ruled by House Mondragon.
A dwindling city of 1,810 souls, its income is from the snow-leaves and vineyards on the slopes, and copper ore from the last mines in the area.

Mirrormount takes its name from the glorious fortress that stands incongruously just to the north, on a high bluff- the vast edifice is an odd creation. Some of its older towers feature odd spires with polished stone that still shines and shimmers in the light--a feature from a time before Asserya. Silverhall is its name, but many others call it Mirrorfell these days as the silver that once flowed into this vast holding from western mines is long gone, lost to Elonia with the final settlements of the Border Wars

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 11:26 PM   #61
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

She watched him and took another bite, her eyes turning curious as she reached up to touch his hair. "Are you all right?"
Old 11-24-2015, 12:10 PM   #62
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

He nodded and smiled at her, cupping her chin with his hand. "I'm fine, love. Don't worry about me...are you all right?"
Old 11-24-2015, 09:26 PM   #63
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She smiled and nodded, setting the bread down and lifting her hand to his jaw. "Better than," she answered in a soft voice. "I'm with you. Nothing can be wrong for that reason."
Old 11-25-2015, 02:18 AM   #64
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He, too, set his bread down, and kissed her, not caring any more for food, or waste. Lucia's kisses would slake his hunger. He only pulled away when he needed to breathe. "Let me help you pack this up," he murmured. "And then...let us retire."
Old 11-25-2015, 02:41 AM   #65
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

His kiss had her swaying when it was broken, truly swooning and having to take a moment to collect her thoughts. She looked at the food as if she could will it to disappear, but then shaky hands reached to start shoving things back into the basket. She couldn't pack it away quickly enough. She all but bounced to her feet and held her hand out as if somehow she could help him stand... "I'm ready? Are you ready?"
Old 11-28-2015, 04:14 AM   #66
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Yes." He chuckled, and rose. "You seem rather...eager, my lady..."
Old 11-28-2015, 04:19 AM   #67
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

"Have you seen you?" she asked, moving closer to him, her hand going to his chest, moving down with a boldness she hadn't dared since that time they snuck off to the sun room. "I feel like I can hardly be blamed... I know what you look like beneath these breeches of yours... It's been too long since I've put my hands on you."
Old 11-29-2015, 03:42 AM   #68
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He chuckled again, and groaned at the feel of her hand traveling down..."...then let us delay no longer." Jayme caught her hand in his. "Please, Lucia. Let me take you to my bed..." Damn them all, and damn the consequences.
Old 11-29-2015, 04:08 AM   #69
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

She looked down at their hands, her thumb stroking his knuckles, admiring the contrast of their skin, the complexion and the texture... And then she bent her head to press her lips to his finger. "I will follow you, Jayme... I want... I want to make love with you... I want you."
Old 11-30-2015, 12:01 AM   #70
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

He said no more as he led her to his chambers, though taking care to make sure the route that they took was one that exposed them to the least amount of prying eyes. Certainly, they passed servants every now and again, but for the most part, Jayme saw no one of relative importance. Unless they were being secretly followed, that is...

Once they reached his chambers, he held the door open for her. "After you, my lady..."
Old 11-30-2015, 12:16 AM   #71
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Lucia could not have cared if the entire castle saw them just now. When she walked in through the door, she took a very brief moment to look around... But the moment he was through and the door was closed, she turned and all but jumped at him, arms thrown around his shoulders, pulling his lips down towards hers as she pressed her body against him, hands moving down his back and then around to start working at the buttons on his shirt.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:27 AM   #72
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her lips were on him...his hands were all over him...and he repaid the favor in kind by working the laces loose on the back of her dress. Once they were loose, he pushed the dress down to reveal a chemise and the soft, porcelain skin of her shoulders. "Gods," Jayme whispered, tearing his lips away from hers. "I never thought I'd see what lied underneath the dress. So I suppose that rule you gave me when first we met, to keep my hands to myself, is now abolished..."
Old 12-05-2015, 12:45 AM   #73
(Lady) Lucia Vellfyre
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Her breath was ragged when he broke the kiss, and she looked down at herself and was immediately aware that this was the most any man had ever seen save for magisters and healers... For a moment, she actually worried what he might think of the scar on her back... And on her leg... But when she looked up at him, the worry and the fear was gone. "Completely..." she said, pushing his shirt up to get over his head.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:58 AM   #74
(Ser) Jayme Ascalon
demoted to extra

My Mood:

Jayme grinned as the shirt went off and over his head to reveal scars...nothing major, but ones a typical knight might receive in battle. "Well I'm glad." His fingers went around to the laces on her front, loosening them as well, enough for the dress to fall to the floor. "You don't know how often I've thought about you naked," he whispered into her ear. "A little too often. Gods...I have to wonder why we did not decide to be together sooner..."
Closed Thread

Tags
jayme ascalon, lucia vellfyre