Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > Behind the Curtains > Plotting & Planning

Plotting & Planning Post here with your introductions, plotting ideas, conversation about the game, etc.
. Cast List .

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Old 06-22-2016, 01:21 AM   #1
Kiba
demoted to extra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Kiba's plots

What's up, guys? I have a Trimerid noblewoman who's about to arrive as Queen Charlotte's lady-in-waiting, Sabur al-Kafiba. Queen Charlotte is a blonde version of Sabur's ridiculously vain and self-centered mother, and I wrote in Sabur's profile that she's already getting some "did not sign up for this" alerts, so that's a pretty good potential for plot.

Sabur wouldn't know too many people aside from whoever came on the trip with Charlotte to Trimeris, but any plots are up for a twenty-four-year-old foreign noblewoman. Her family is basically "average" among the nobility--they're mostly known for having a moonstone mine and being reliable information/spy sources since their lands are close to the border, so she could definitely feel overwhelmed in the glamour of the royal palace. Depending on how I feel, it can either be "YAY, EXCITING FOREIGNERS" or "I did not sign up for this, I want to go home."

Of course, she's also a living apology for Prince Jarem and his political mess. The Trimerid royalty and about half the Trimerid nobility know this by now, but I'm not sure about the Edoleens or Jarem himself. I have no idea how he'll react when he finds out that his family not only sent his siblings to fix things, they gave Charlotte a lady-in-waiting to express how sorry they were.

...She's also here juuuuust in case his siblings need help. His family is so embarrassed that they sent damage control for the damage control.

Sabur is pretty nice and cordial to everyone, but she does deal with unrecognized depression thanks to her mother's neglect since she was five. She is very close to the three people in her retinue: Her maid Rima, her guard/mother-figure Ghaythah, and her cousin Idris as a second guard. She'd be with them most of the time, so anyone with a reason to meet up with them could run into her at some point.

Also, while she does look like the glorious Morena Bacarrin, she's only five feet tall. I welcome anyone around six feet tall to be her friends, enemies, or love interests. Because HEIGHT DIFFERENCES ARE WIN.

Last edited by Kiba; 06-22-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Kiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #2
(Lady) Xochitl

My Mood:
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Hi Kiba! Were you sent on ahead towards Tal Volorro before Queen Charlotte's arrival? When are you set to arrive? I have a couple of characters that you might be able to interact with. The rest of my characters are with the royal progress heading to Tal Solarii.

Princess Valencia - She is Jarem's wife and a rather awkward creature when it comes to being social. She's not necessarily unkind, or malicious, more like abrupt and quite frank. She also sucks pretty badly at courtly intrigues and the mind games that people play, however she isn't led about by the nose and calls people out on their crap if she catches them. She is a woman of logic and reasoning and well grounded while her sister plays in the realms of emotions and manipulations of those emotions. XD She didn't get along very well with Jarem and his uh..ways...and still trying to pop this kid out. Who knows maybe Kiba and she might be friends.

Valisa (Vellfyre) - For the longest time she believed herself to be a bastard and did not mind it, but that all changed when her mother made a power play and got the royal family to recognize her as one of them. So that changed her life forever...

Now she has just arrived at the palace attempting to 'fit in' and well who knows where it'll go from there. ^.^
Xochitl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:44 PM   #3
Kiba
demoted to extra

Queen Charlotte's return home is set for the sixth month, but I don't remember an exact day. The mods said I could start posting at any time, so I'll have Sabur and her retinue sent a day or two ahead.

Boy, an awkward princess and a royal bastard. I would totally love if she met up with Valisa after giving the palace a heads-up for Queen Charlotte's arrival. She might even mistake her for a legitimate daughter, thanks to how strong the blonde genes are in the palace.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:32 AM   #4
(Lady) Xochitl

My Mood:
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

That sounds like a plan! Did you want to start it to get the feel of it all?
Xochitl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:12 PM   #5
Kiba
demoted to extra

Totally! I'll post in Tor Vellesca.