Edolon: Empires at War  

Go Back   Edolon: A Tournament of Shadows > Behind the Curtains > Plotting & Planning

Plotting & Planning Post here with your introductions, plotting ideas, conversation about the game, etc.
. Cast List .

Your Stats
Your Avatar

In The Game

Game is Rated MA, 18+

Current Events:
   ♕Royal Progress (3.17.331-????)

♕Bandit Attack (4.17.331)
The king's company is set upon along the road from Mirrormount to Moonspire...

KEY LINKS

Newest Posts

Tag Cloud

Topsites
(click if you have a moment to vote for us)

Shadowplay Topsites

Top RPG Sites

RP Lovers

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
Napier
demoted to extra

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Plot with Napier

Hey there!

Currently new (getting my head wrapped around who's who, where, what and played by who) and open for some threads/forging relationships & plots with my character:

• Ryence - guardsman/mercenary, from Tal Volorro (Firewell to be exact), worked around Kingsreach before fighting in Asserya, motivated by coin, right now in Fairgrove with a Merideen noble.
Napier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:45 AM   #2
(The) Khaleesi
it is known

My Mood:
Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Hey, welcome to the board! I'm one of the mods. And I'v got... basically a giant list of puppets. Though the one I really want to see meet Ryence had to go back north so he won't be around for the Southshores fun Rhaegar Vayth, head of the Golden Sons sellsword company, currently paid by Prince Jason but he just got to be head of his family so now he's also got to put Tal Vayth in order so his son doesn't inherit a pile of ruins.

Otherwise, I'm usually the one playing Rothgar, or Adhemar Solvitreo. Also, I've got Kain Vellfyre who's acting as Rothgar's marshal for the tour so it's possible he could meet up with Ryence. Adhemar is... well, er. Adhemar. He's not big on doing the hiring himself. And Rothgar is more a warrior king but he's sulking because he's old now and he took a hit in the last fracas so he can't just hit people with a giant hammer anymore and why is life unfair like that???

Also, I've got Carolei Vikary and her pb is Hannah New and basically they should interact for five seconds exclusively in gifs of Black Sails. J/k Though Carolei is totally going to be in the market for some new guards fairly soon.

Let me know if you're up for any of them! I'll probably be starting some general open threads in Fairgrove soon too as well.
Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:17 AM   #3
Napier
demoted to extra

I’m up for all of them! I had a read of Rhaegar and it’s a pity but hopefully Ryence can cross paths with Rhaegar at a point, when/if.

With Rothgar or Adhemar, I had an idea earlier that would make sense of things. (Of course) I forgot. Not sure about the climate of Fairgrove or the safety of its surrounding roads (since Kain is acting marshal, that might be something they could thread about - if there is anything that could go on there). Also conflict between the Merideen (with all the friction of the civil war/political views and competing each other) might be something to work with. Not sure how stupid they are to do anything crazy but definitely a good place to start. I offer Ryence’s employer as sacrificial lamb at any point. Wish I remembered my original idea.

Ryence’s never had a woman try and recruit him so I imagine if Carolei is still looking for guards, it should be entertaining.

I offer to start threads, just say the word.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:19 PM   #4
Mel
the small

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Hey, we could hire Ryence to save Rosina!
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:19 PM   #5
Napier
demoted to extra

I'd be down with getting Ryence involved with that. Remember reading something about an attempted rescue, would be fun to do.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #6
(The) Khaleesi
it is known

My Mood:
Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Well, since Ryence's employer should be in Fairgrove to ear favor/get influence that's a good place to start. There's always a good chance of unrest in Solarii--like just basic every day someone may start a giant fight (it's a city filled with students and sailors , you know there's gonna be brawling), so that could spark an incident that brings some attention to Ryence or his lord.

Otherwise there's always training yard or maybe a fight among the Merideens in Fairgrove? They can't all be on the same sides. And the king has gotten word about Rosina... or is getting some. We're still ironing out some timeline hiccups.
Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:24 PM   #7
Napier
demoted to extra

All good ideas. I'll see where things go in game to get an idea of when is the best time to start something of that nature/throw Ryence into it.